50 pushups
50 jum squats
50 situps
50 mountain climbers (each leg)
50 lunges (each leg)
50 jumping jacks
Old 06-02-2016, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

Add some weight loss tea in your diet. Mummy magic weight loss tea could be a great help.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:24 PM
FitDay Member

A treadmill at home will be fine, the only problem i can see with this is that after a while it may become monotonous. When you get bored with your workout you'll start to resent it and find excuses to get out of doing it (i've done this myself) so varying your exercise routine is important so you can keep enjoying it. But if you stick to the treadmill, combined with a healthy diet than you will lose weight. Try listening to music or watching a program on tv you enjoy, it helps make the time pass quicker so you don't go crazy counting down the minutes. Good luck!
Old 08-05-2016, 07:37 PM
FitDay Member

You can't lose weight with just only exercise, your diet plays an important role in your weight loss process. So eat clean and perform these exercises which will help to burn fat.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:36 PM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone !

I am new this forum and I must say that there are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast.

One of the best way to lose weight is green tea.It will help your body burn off more fat.

Drinking green tea for weight loss is not a myth at all as it is scientifically proven that green tea could increase your energy level, increase your metabolic rate and in turn burn more calories.

Yes, green tea burns calories but if you eat more than usual and do not exercise, drinking 20 cups of green tea a day won't help a bit.

In fact, it may just keep you up all night! As much as green tea is healthy, it also contains a certain amount of caffeine so you might want to control the intake.

Instead of that you can also check out best healthy tips online that helps you a lot .

Hope this will helps you.
Thanks a lot for sharing this .

God Bless U Buddy!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-09-2016 at 01:04 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-31-2017, 09:33 PM
FitDay Member

Well, karthikselvam04 has mentioned all the exercises, but you can also bring some exercise machines for home workouts. Many prefer recumbent bikes, while others prefer spin bikes or treadmill. I have used recumbent bikes for home workouts and they work pretty well. I have read that recumbent bikes are better than treadmills, so if you plan then either go for recumbent machines or spin bikes.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-07-2017 at 11:50 PM. Reason: removed links
Old 08-02-2017, 10:23 PM
FitDay Member

I do agree with fitness creep. You cannot lose weight by just doing exercise. You need to plan your diet. Start eating more veggies, juices to your diet.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:15 PM
FitDay Member

thanks for sharing information
Old 08-20-2017, 07:00 PM
FitDay Member

Monitoring your current food intake and then adjusting according to your goals is going to be the most beneficial way to lose weight. Focus on eating minimally processed foods like lean meats, eggs, fruits, veggies, rice nuts etc and minimizing your sugar intake. As for exercise, it is beneficial for increasing muscle size/strength and increasing energy expenditure.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:28 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by karthikselvam04
At Home Workouts

50 jumping jacks
50 pushups
50 jum squats
50 situps
50 mountain climbers (each leg)
50 lunges (each leg)
50 jumping jacks
With these kind of workouts, I will definitely lose my belly fat. But, the thing is it takes lots of stamina and effort to perform all these exercises.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.