Weight Loss Exercise At Home >

Weight Loss Exercise At Home

Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Weight Loss Exercise At Home

Old 04-11-2018, 04:31 AM
FitDay Member

The bes solution is walking in the morning for weight loss.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:58 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by annamonroe
I do agree with fitness creep. You cannot lose weight by just doing exercise. You need to plan your diet. Start eating more veggies, juices to your diet.
i agree with you
Old 04-17-2018, 09:02 PM
FitDay Member

I think you need to adapt your regimen so that you can gradually improve. Going from zero to 50 of everything is too much.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:00 AM
FitDay Member

LOOKING BETTER is really about making small and very strategic changes. Moderately paced fat loss combined with strategically toning or building muscle in exactly the RIGHT places results in a vastly more attractive body than simply losing a lot of “weight” very quickly.

First of all, muscle is what gives your body it’s shape. It’s been scientifically proven that the attractiveness of the human physique is determined by the ratio of one body part to another — and those ratios are universally consistent across cultures and across generations.

By adding tone (firmness) or size to muscles in just the right places while whittling fat off your body at a healthy rate, you’ll look sexier, more confident and more powerful in a much shorter period of time.

The other thing to keep in mind is that weight loss on the bathroom scale does not always equal fat loss. Water and muscle glycogen (muscle fuel) also constitute part of that weight loss. And extremely rapid weight loss can mean that a lot of muscle mass is being flushed down the tubes along with the fat.

As you already know, losing muscle, especially from key areas like the shoulders and butt, actually makes you look worse even though you’re lighter than you used to be!

Hope it helps!
Old 04-18-2018, 10:29 PM
Banned

Choosing yoga is one of the best option to cut the excess amount of fat and lose weight. The most interesting thing about yoga is that it doesn't make you feel exhausted as you feel during gym.

Yoga does not only help to reduce fat contents but it also promotes the overall wellness of the body. I believe yoga asanas are the best. https://goo.gl/rv7pkL
Old 04-18-2018, 10:35 PM
FitDay Member

hiiii
Old 04-19-2018, 11:54 AM
FitDay Member

If you have access- I really like Jessica Smith on youtube. She has many options-- no equipment, bands, walking programs, weights.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:28 PM
FitDay Member

Amazing article thanks for sharing.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:32 PM
FitDay Member

I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
Old 04-19-2018, 09:40 PM
FitDay Member

It is really possible to lose weight from home? If yes, please give me some more details. I will wait for your further input. Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.