Community
Notices

Strength Stack 52

Old 04-07-2016, 05:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default Strength Stack 52

stack52
Great product for anyone who has trouble getting back into an exercise and diet program. You don't have to commit to a long routine, but still can if you prefer. The tips and point system in the weight loss stack helps you stay on track. I made copies of the cards and put them on the fridge so I see them every day. My fiance and I are competing and she's doing way better than me in the diet category, but I've made healthy adjustments also just by being conscious of my diet. A lot of games are available for the strength stack and I use the quick sweat dice right before meals. I wish there was a stretching component in this mix too, but that's just because I'm super inflexible and ballistic stretching throughout and after for the muscles used is simple enough. I'd like to see a stack that uses hand weights and a pull up bar as options too for more variety.
Update-
I received an email from stack52 after my initial review and it turns out there is a new stack with dumbell exercises. They addressed everything I commented on and are considering new product developments based on customer feedback. They definitely have the customer in mind and communicate very well.