Notices

Can't stay on a diet more than a day?

Old 03-15-2017, 04:25 AM
Super Moderator

Can you find some activity before supper time? If you start a walking program, have a good walk before supper and you may feel like you don't want to ruin your momentum at that point - so you make a better meal choice.

Would an activity relieve stress or perk you up? I feel like my worst choices are when I'm tired or stressed. It's like I reach for the magic remedy (food!)
Old 03-17-2017, 12:37 PM
FitDay Member

SapphireBlu, I need to make better decisions as well at nights. One thing that has really helped me is to just log on and report every week or so. People here are genuinely supportive.

Any good habit takes time to develop. Forgive yourself and keep going

Last edited by mnge; 03-17-2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-20-2017, 07:35 PM
FitDay Member

The first step to maintaining your mojo should take place before you cut a single calorie. In fact, one of the strongest predictors of long-term diet success lies in setting the right goal at the start. "If you set unattainable goals, such as losing 30 pounds in just a few months, you're setting yourself up to fail," says Ann Kulze, MD, author of Dr. Ann's 10-Step Diet: A Simple Plan for Permanent Weight Loss and Lifelong Vitality. Instead, you'll be more likely to stick with a diet if you "focus on your health and create sensible eating strategies," says Kulze. Setting smaller, attainable benchmarks, like losing 5 pounds or a single dress size, will give you the confidence to continue.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:57 PM
FitDay Member

Hey there I can completely understand your condition as I have also faced similar situation. Then one of my friends suggested to start follow a fit food guide which has more than 100 tasty and delicious recipes which helps to stay fit and active. And with the help of these kind of food guides you don't have to stick to any diet for eating healthy and staying fit.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-23-2017 at 09:10 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 03-27-2017, 03:25 PM
FitDay Member

If you go around hungry all the time, sticking to a diet isn’t going to work. Your body demands energy and fighting hunger is just not sustainable long-term.
The reason why eating a higher protein and low GI diet works - which is core to the Total Wellbeing Diet - is that the higher protein meals help to control your appetite and the low GI carbohydrates help you feel fuller for longer, making you less likely to crave foods between meals.
The Total Wellbeing Diet also doesn’t demonise foods but includes foods from all food groups and offers a balanced “everything in moderation” approach to healthy eating. Lean meats, fish, dairy, eggs, tofu, rice and legumes, in addition to fruits and vegetables, are all part of the plan. And, unlike many other diets, you can actually enjoy the occasional piece of chocolate, choc-chip cookie and scoop of ice-cream with our daily indulgences!
Old 03-29-2017, 04:34 PM
FitDay Member

Forget about fad diets. We can only follow a cookie, shake or grapefruit diet for so long. We can only a follow a no fat, no carb, no sugar, no fun, no anything diet for so long.

The plan has to be practical, sustainable and healthy.

Before you start any diet ask yourself, “Can I see myself eating like this in five years from now?” If the answer is no — then the diet you’re thinking about starting isn’t sustainable.

When you have the right diet and exercise plan, it’s a lot easier to stick with it.

This might sound like common sense but it’s not common practice. You can’t expect to stick with a plan that isn’t sustainable…yet people keep attempting these crazy diets.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:54 PM
FitDay Member

Default Thanks

Thanks for this
Old 09-23-2017, 09:56 PM
FitDay Member

i always trust on 1 pond at a time and it really works
Old 11-21-2017, 09:17 PM
FitDay Member

This is really helpful one. Mostly people are worried about diet issues. This can be great help.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:01 PM
FitDay Member

Are you looking to transform your body for the D-day of your life? Don’t worry. If you’re running out of time or not, this 2 weeks diet plan is effective, working and keeping you healthy on long run. Lose some major pounds and surprise everyone with your amazing fit look.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.