10 Easy Tips To Lose Weight & Burn Fat - Infographic

Community
Notices

10 Easy Tips To Lose Weight & Burn Fat - Infographic

Old 01-20-2016, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default 10 Easy Tips To Lose Weight & Burn Fat - Infographic

Credit:Source

I found this and had to share it with everyone. I've been told by many people about these kind of tips to lose weight. When I looked at this I was actually shocked that Orange Juice can lead to weight gain. I have to look at the science behind that.

I've also been told benefits from drinking green tea. Has anyone on here tried green tea. Do the so called benefits actually help. Everyone who I know is drinking green tea so it must be help.

Also does anyone know any good weighting exercises that can really help. I'm using 10 KG pair. That might be to heavy but I'm just doing the normal bicep curls.

Last edited by Cyborg244; 02-08-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-21-2016, 03:08 AM
Super Moderator

That's a good list that sums up healthy ways to control weight gain. Thanks for posting it!

You can use your barbells while you do squats. Just hold them at your side while you do your squats and the weight gives more resistance to the exercise.