FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   easy way to lose weight fast (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/12585-easy-way-lose-weight-fast.html)

nassar86 08-16-2015 12:05 PM

easy way to lose weight fast

we search about easy way to lose weight fast but we don't know the way to achieve it, in this topic dr. samar give we easy recipe works to lose weight fast is made up of natural materials and featuring this recipe simplicity , because it consists of food items found in any home , and characterized this recipe it works to burn fat , not muscle , as happens in operations Dieting is targeting the muscles of the body and is not fat .

Therefore those recipe given great results to get rid of fat as well as get a good appearance in the fastest time , because it targets fat therefore shows results quickly on the exterior of the body , because the size of fat kilometers larger than the size kilo muscles much .

now we give you the easy way to lose weight fast

The recipe is based on :
1 - reduce appetite.
2 - and stimulating the body to burn fat.
3 - and strengthen immunity.

The recipe :

1- Cup boiling water .
2- tablespoon ground cumin .
3- two slices of lemon crust .
4 - quarter teaspoon cinnamon .
5 - half teaspoon ginger .
6 - can be desalinated honey .

How to use:

1 - Mix and leave ten minutes .
2 - and then drink a third of an hour before eating

Note : Do not boil the mixture , " the desired cup boiling water and boil the mixture is not ."

GodlywoodGirl 08-19-2015 05:49 AM

Another quick way

Great tip! Another great way is to drink water before each meal so you eat less, and also to eat spicy food because it stimulates your metabolism to work harder! I also learned that drinking cold water over warm water is great because it makes your metabolism work hard to heat the cold water up! I also use easy ab workouts to help me lose weight quickly. I have a free eBook on 3 Ab Workouts for Beginners that I love using and recommend for anyone who wants to burn belly fat without using exercises that hurt your joints or stuff like that. The free eBook on 3 Ab workouts for beginners is at GodlywoodGirl.com. Great work!

ruky 09-07-2015 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by nassar86 (Post 117241)

we search about easy way to lose weight fast but we don't know the way to achieve it, in this topic dr. samar give we easy recipe works to lose weight fast is made up of natural materials and featuring this recipe simplicity , because it consists of food items found in any home , and characterized this recipe it works to burn fat , not muscle , as happens in operations Dieting is targeting the muscles of the body and is not fat .

Therefore those recipe given great results to get rid of fat as well as get a good appearance in the fastest time , because it targets fat therefore shows results quickly on the exterior of the body , because the size of fat kilometers larger than the size kilo muscles much .

now we give you the easy way to lose weight fast

The recipe is based on :
1 - reduce appetite.
2 - and stimulating the body to burn fat.
3 - and strengthen immunity.

The recipe :

1- Cup boiling water .
2- tablespoon ground cumin .
3- two slices of lemon crust .
4 - quarter teaspoon cinnamon .
5 - half teaspoon ginger .
6 - can be desalinated honey .

How to use:

1 - Mix and leave ten minutes .
2 - and then drink a third of an hour before eating

Note : Do not boil the mixture , " the desired cup boiling water and boil the mixture is not ."

hi there nas can you tell me how many times a day 1 drink this stuff? and you said the lemon crust you mean the skin of the lemon? how much honey do i put in? and you said tablespoon of ground cumin r you sure its 1 full tablesoon as thats sound very strong as cunmin r strong and can burn alot?and after how long do you see results~?any more fast slim down recipes hunn winks

austingrey 01-04-2016 07:07 AM

Great tips

Thanks for sharing with us :)

alasca 01-06-2016 10:52 PM

hii
I am Samara benavides. I also drink water with honey to loss weight but it didn't work for me. then i started to go gym for exercise daily and do some yoga exercise and skipping daily and I loose 5 kg in 2 months. if you want to loose your weight then you can try green tea . green tea is specially made for fatty people for weight lose. hot water also useful to lose weight. and yes you have to exercise daily for half an hour. you can join gym and do some yoga exercise . morning walk is very useful for health maintenance.:)

andrewsilson8635 01-07-2016 04:44 AM

Great tips to lose weight. I would like to add some tips like having enough sleep and stress free life are also help to lose weight rapidly. I have been one website which explained these tips. I also having cool worm water with lemon after having heavy meal (I don't know but this is practicing since I was in school ;))

EmmaHolden1 02-16-2016 01:03 AM

3 Simple Steps

There are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast. i have 3 Simple Steps, Based on Science 1) Cut Back on Sugars and Starches 2) Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables 3) Lift Weights 3 Times Per Week. please add it.

IgnacioSports 03-03-2016 06:36 PM

Great tips to lose weight you have shared.Drink warm lemon water daily is also a better tip to lose weight.