i want to lose weight happy >

i want to lose weight happy

Community
Notices

i want to lose weight happy

Old 09-21-2015, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by clairelv
i don't want to be boring any more . try my best to make it interesting and happy .
drink green tea in the morning before any food as do the hotels want to

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 09-21-2015 at 08:44 AM. Reason: link removed
Old 10-04-2015, 09:51 PM
FitDay Member

So now if you want to loose weight,you try some other ways to do that. Try to eat nutritious food. You can also visit NYC Tri Expo. Itmay tell you btter about the fitness and how to loose weight.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 10-05-2015 at 05:58 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-19-2015, 10:37 PM
FitDay Member

Default NY Triathlon

Best advice for losing weight is to keep doing exercises regularly and avoid eating healthy food. Follow a specific routine and you may even visit New York Triathlon Expo for more tips because this can help you.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 10-19-2015 at 11:02 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 12-17-2015, 05:54 PM
FitDay Member

To get more fit, you have to smolder a greater number of calories than you eat and drink. A few individuals might appear to escape with eating any sort of sustenance they need and still get in shape. Yet, those individuals, as everybody, must utilize more vitality than they take in through nourishment and beverage to get more fit.

Various variables, for example, your age, qualities, meds, and way of life propensities might influence your weight. In the event that you might want to get more fit, talk with your human services supplier about components that may influence your weight. Together, you may have the capacity to make an arrangement to offer you some assistance with reaching your weight and wellbeing objectives.
Old 01-23-2016, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

What do you think about ReShape Ready- non-surgical weight-loss

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-23-2016 at 01:16 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 01-24-2016, 08:29 PM
FitDay Member

Weight loss is a phenomenon that majority of the population of the world indulge in. some do it because they really need it while others do it to enhance their appearance. Whatever be your end objective, achieving a healthy weight with the help of weight loss treatment is always recommended. While you may have weight loss with recommended diet, exercise and restraint on some of the habits,getting into the right shape is a different matter.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:03 AM
Banned

Default lose weight fast and be happy

If you want to lose weight fast and be happy, Then You should try to drink water more. It's just great!!
Old 03-28-2016, 07:44 PM
Banned

Default Weight Loss Sessions

The concern with fast weight loss is that it usually takes extraordinary efforts in diet and exercise. Here are some tips for weight loss. Eat vegetables, Drink plenty of water, green tea and many other tips that’s help to fast weight loss.