Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
3 minutes survey on female fitness - please complete! >

3 minutes survey on female fitness - please complete!

Notices

3 minutes survey on female fitness - please complete!

Old 03-29-2015, 07:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default 3 minutes survey on female fitness - please complete!

Hi everyone! I've been lifting weights for about 8 months now and loving it but found a few annoying things like there doesn't seem to be a convenient way to follow a program with my phone. I hate carrying paper around the gym and I don't have time to copy and paste stuff into a spreadsheet afterwards, plus I often like to remind myself of good form by watching a quick youtube demo before the exercise. I've started doing a new program so the frustration is compounded as I don't have time to add 12 weeks' worth of exercises into my phone just so I can add a couple of numbers (reps & weight) during a workout!!

I work in a startup and my boyfriend is a developer, who also lifts, so we're thinking of building our dream app to solve this problem. Please take 3 minutes of your time to complete our survey so we can hopefully build something that the whole fitness community loves and finds useful!

Here is the link