Notices

Fitness and workout Motivation

Old 02-16-2015, 08:25 PM
Banned

Default Fitness and workout Motivation

Hi everyone ... kinda new here and trying to lose some weight and get a flat belly and become healthy ..
Here's some fitness motivation pictures to to get all of us a little push [

Hope you all become fit and get motivated and the flat stomach and six pack abs you always wanted

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-04-2015 at 03:21 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 02-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Banned

Why I couldn't use more than 1 pic in my post ! .. that's weird
Old 04-26-2023, 07:01 PM
FitDay Member

Hey there,
Welcome to the fitness community! It's great to see that you're committed to your health and fitness goals. Those motivation pictures are definitely inspiring and can help keep you motivated on your journey. Remember that fitness is a journey, not a destination, so be patient with yourself and celebrate your progress along the way. Small, consistent changes to your diet and exercise routine can add up to big results over time. Don't forget to also take care of your mental health and well-being as well, as they are just as important for overall health. Keep up the great work and stay motivated!

Last edited by jacoobsteeve1997; 04-29-2023 at 10:44 PM.
Old 11-09-2023, 11:29 PM
FitDay Member

Stay motivated and keep pushing towards your fitness goals.
Old 11-27-2023, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

In fact, sometimes motivation disappears when you don't see results. Now I started actively doing Wall Pilates. More about it here https://vinnews.com/2023/11/06/innov...o-new-heights/ . I think it will be useful for you too, just when you see the result!

Last edited by maryglo; 11-28-2023 at 07:45 AM.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:21 PM
FitDay Member

Great to see someone so motivated about fitness and health! Getting that flat belly and six-pack abs is all about dedication and finding the right routine. Speaking of dedication and excellent service, quintero golf club customer service is always on point in providing a great experience. Just like in fitness, where motivation and support are key, the same goes for any customer-oriented service. Keep up the good work on your fitness journey!

Last edited by leowhite; 12-08-2023 at 04:08 AM.
Old 12-12-2023, 03:47 AM
FitDay Member

Keep up the great work on your fitness goals! Stay motivated and dedicated to your physical exercise routine. Every step you take, every workout you do gets you closer to where you want to be. You've got this!

Old 01-22-2024, 02:41 AM
FitDay Member

My motivation is that when I am old, I will be able to play with my grandchildren.
Old 02-06-2024, 05:43 PM
FitDay Member

Two years back I started workout due to my poor health conditions; at the age of 28, I was suffering from obesity, hypertension, and some prediabetic conditions; my doctor advised me to lose some weight and take care of my diet.

After two years now in 2024, with daily workouts and a healthy diet, I have overcome all my health conditions.

So, my fitness and workout motivation is my better health. Now, I recommend everyone to eat healthy and do daily workouts. For this, you can contact a dietician and get a gym membership in your area. You can also join any online fitness programs to stay healthy.

Believe me, nothing could make you happier than your health.