Notices

Best Easy Methods to Lose Weight.

Old 04-28-2015, 03:14 PM
FitDay Member

I use Samsung mobile and there's a built in app that I always use to help me monitor my weight it's called S Health. It has a pedometer, thermo-hygrometer, kcal calculations, etc.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

There is a lot of good methods to lose weight i prefer some hcg drops dietand after this some easy exercise

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-01-2015 at 01:26 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 04-30-2015, 02:41 AM
FitDay Member

Ryan is right. There are a lot of ways to lose weight and we just need to find which one works for us. After I suffered from weight loss because of poor diet and I even had to undergo hair treatment, I decided to really get into the habit of eating right and exercising right. I mean, it was great, I can wear anything I want, but when I started feeling weak and losing my hair, I was scared because I thought I was seriously sick.

I couldn't afford the expensive weight loss programs, so I really researched everything. This site was very helpful too because it was no sweat to monitor my calorie and food intake. So, if you want to lose weight, do the work and not just settle with what others are trying. There are a lot of information available online. You don't need to pay a lot of money to be healthy.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-01-2015 at 01:27 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 05-06-2015, 12:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi...

Follow these steps for Weight Loss :-

1. Make smart swaps.
2. Keep a food diary
3. Stick to regular meal times.
4. Choose single servings.
5. Make half of your plate fruits and veggies.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:53 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tanim7
Excess weight and fat is a huge problem. Excess weight is very painful for our daily life. here is some weight loss tips:

First, making great meal plan
Second, eating natural foods
Third, understanding all risk of low carb life
Fourth, taking paleo diet program
Fifth, take raw diet program
Sixth, take diet program and
Last, do simple aerobic/cardio workout

I'm one of the posters here who is desperate in losing weight. LOL This seems to be a very good tip! I am so trying this one. Thanks! I will be posting again soon after doing this.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:10 AM
FitDay Member

If anybody lose weight quickly then i prefer to
GYM
weight loss Supplements
Old 06-17-2015, 03:19 AM
FitDay Member

A sports or energy drink, fruit smoothie, or light beer — each serving contains about 100 calories. Yet these beverages don't satisfy you the way 100 calories of food does, so they're a waste.
Old 07-03-2015, 02:23 AM
FitDay Member

Default Set the Right Goals

Setting the right goals is an important first step. Most people trying to lose weight focus on just that one goal: weight loss. However, the most productive areas to focus on are the dietary and physical activity changes that will lead to long-term weight change. Successful weight managers are those who select two or three goals at a time that are manageable.

Useful goals should be (1) specific; (2) attainable (doable); and (3) forgiving (less than perfect). "Exercise more" is a great goal, but it's not specific. "Walk 5 miles every day" is specific and measurable, but is it doable if you're just starting out? "Walk 30 minutes every day" is more attainable, but what happens if you're held up at work one day and there's a thunderstorm during your walking time another day? "Walk 30 minutes, 5 days each week" is specific, doable, and forgiving. In short, a great goal!