FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   What is keeping you from losing weight? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/11766-what-keeping-you-losing-weight.html)

coolhealthguy 04-06-2015 09:44 PM

I just can't do without oily and spicy food. That's the problem.

Ryan.W 04-07-2015 04:33 AM

Heheheh good very good just continue....:)

Ryan.W 04-07-2015 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by episode2011 (Post 115175)
Oh my, yes.

heheheh very good just continue to work

HappyHen 04-12-2015 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by rosabella2012 (Post 114970)
My motivation came when my MD told me I'd be dead in 10 yrs or less if I didn't get a handle on my eating and lose weight. He then told me things I thought were healthy habits that were making my asthma worse and going against my medications. I've tried to follow his directions and to date have lost over 80 pounds since July of last year.

And the journey continues! Vicki

Great progress, Vicki!

My motivation is initially my health and then I start feeling better after getting a few pounds off and it gets easier by the day. My problem is that over time I lose focus and start gaining it back.

HappyHen 04-12-2015 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by rosabella2012 (Post 114970)
My motivation came when my MD told me I'd be dead in 10 yrs or less if I didn't get a handle on my eating and lose weight. He then told me things I thought were healthy habits that were making my asthma worse and going against my medications. I've tried to follow his directions and to date have lost over 80 pounds since July of last year.

And the journey continues! Vicki

Great progress thus far, Vicki! Keep up the good work.

My motivation starts as a health concern, and then, I begin feeling better and it gets easier. After a while though, I lose focus and start gaining it back. :rolleyes:

BarbaraJClark 04-20-2015 11:07 PM

Know your body first

I think it's mainly the right guidance. Just doing lot of exercises may not be enough, exercises that worth it should be done and a proper balanced diet should be followed. Second one is that people are too lazy to do exercises. But there are people for those even exercises won't work. They will be only suitable for weight loss surgery such as liposuction. One of my friends got it done recently in a clinic in Toronto. Dr. Robert Backstein was her surgeon. Exercises were not at all working with her. So what I was trying to say is that you need to consult a doctor in the first place before you start your weight loss journey.

fevriul 05-26-2015 01:27 AM

I dropped seven stones and then due to work and taking my eye off the ball put it back on, now its taking that first step getting back on the road.