Notices

Efficient Foods that Burn Fat Quickly

Old 01-18-2015, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

Default Efficient Foods that Burn Fat Quickly

Are there really foods that burn fat? It may sound too smart to be true, however scientific studies have found that folks United Nations agency consume bound foods find yourself losing a lot of weight than people who don’t eat the foods – even once all alternative factors square measure the same!

Let’s take a look at three of the most popular foods that burn fat, according to science:

Beans

Beans are a preferred protein source for dieters everywhere. They contain a healthy mix of protein and carbohydrates. Beans are challenging to digest, so it takes your body longer to process them. This is a good thing, because it keeps your blood sugar stable and helps you stay full longer.

But the real magic of beans lies in their fiber content. Fiber is like a workout for your digestive system. It keeps things running smoothly, and prevents your blood glucose from spiking too high. Plain beans are the best choice. Sugary baked beans or fatty refried beans can sabotage your weight loss efforts by supplying too many calories and simple carbs.

Skim Milk

Of all the foods that burn fat, calcium is perhaps the most popular proven metabolism booster .
In fact, studies have tried that metallic element causes weight loss. 2 teams of check subjects were studied. The teams did everything identical, except that one cluster received many servings of metallic element on a daily basis. astonishingly, that cluster lost nearly thrice the maximum amount weight because the cluster WHO didn't receive further metallic element.
You can get calcium from vegetables like broccoli, but dairy products remain the most popular choice. Choose products made from 2%, 1%, or fat-free milk. They deliver the greatest amount of calcium in the lowest amount of calories.

Green Tea

Green tea has been touted as a dieter’s miracle product for years. It contains powerful antioxidants that reduce the number of potentially cancerous free radicals in the body. Its modest caffeine content is enough to perk up your heart rate and metabolism without putting undue stress on your body. It is also a mild diuretic, which can be helpful for getting rid of retained fluid.

Green tea has also been studied as a fat-burner, and the results have been encouraging. People who drink 4 – 6 cups of green tea per day enjoy faster weight loss than those who don’t drink green tea.

Honorable Mention: Water

Okay, it doesn’t contain nutrition, but water would still rank highly on any list of foods that burn fat. It dilutes metal to beat bloating, pushes maintained fluid from our bodies, promotes healing, and satisfies the appetence. however did you recognize that water may also keep your metabolism running at most efficiency?

It’s true: Our kidneys are our primary filtration system. They help pass toxins and waste fluids out of our bodies. But they need plenty of hydration to keep functioning well. When they are deprived of water, the kidneys call on the liver for back-up.

While the liver can serve as a secondary filtration system, that is not its best use. It is designed for, and excels at, turning stored fat into usable energy. But when it has to support the kidneys, the liver cannot metabolize fat as quickly as it used to. You can bring your metabolism back up to speed by drinking plenty of water each day.

For a fast and productive diet overhaul, start eating foods that burn fat . Add sixty four ounces of pure water every day, and you may get on your thanks to self-made and permanent weight loss.

source : lossweightlossing.com diet healty and weight loss

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-20-2015 at 02:27 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 01-20-2015, 01:47 AM
FitDay Member

This post is praiseworthy, I appreciate the way you have pointed out the benefits of these foods. I for a moment feel tired studying the innumerable benefits of water.

Though I never knew the fat burning effects of green tea, this has added to my knowledge to debate further.
Old 01-28-2015, 05:06 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for sharing this helpful post. I did know that these foods mentioned in your post are considered as healthy food, but I never knew that they were fat burner.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:20 PM
FitDay Member

I have definitely noticed that when I am drinking loads of green tea, I lose more. It keeps me from snacking and keeps me well hydrated, and that right there would help with weight loss alone. Neat.