Notices

How to lose weight?

Old 10-22-2014, 04:48 PM
FitDay Member

Default How to lose weight?

Im a 21 year old male, 6 feet tall and about 258 lbs. I'm basically tired of being overweight. I've recently started to make better choices, for example. Taking vitamins, drinking alot of water, walking more, lifting dumbells, no more chips/soda, and go running atleast once a week. But I wanna know what's the best way to reach my goals of getting healthy. I need the best tips/tricks/advice. I dont have any serious illness I've been diagnosed with, and I wanna everything I can from preventing that from happening. And also if I must eat junk food for whatever reason, what's the best well know fast food restaurant to go to, and what do I order (besides salads). And I'm not home often, so if I stop at a gas station, what is a better choice to grab as a snack, instead of chips. I'm doing this for myself.
Thanks

Last edited by Kathy13118; 10-22-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-28-2014, 06:41 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by asanhaishanto
Im a 21 year old male, 6 feet tall and about 258 lbs. I'm basically tired of being overweight. I've recently started to make better choices, for example. Taking vitamins, drinking alot of water, walking more, lifting dumbells, no more chips/soda, and go running atleast once a week. But I wanna know what's the best way to reach my goals of getting healthy. I need the best tips/tricks/advice. I dont have any serious illness I've been diagnosed with, and I wanna everything I can from preventing that from happening. And also if I must eat junk food for whatever reason, what's the best well know fast food restaurant to go to, and what do I order (besides salads). And I'm not home often, so if I stop at a gas station, what is a better choice to grab as a snack, instead of chips. I'm doing this for myself.
Thanks
Have you tried taking natural weight loss supplements? Natural supplements can help you lose weight in a natural way too. of course, be sure to continue your good habit and eat more fruits and vegetables to maintain your healthy body.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator

Check with your doctor before taking natural supplements. At the least, they might be a waste of your money. At the most, they may be harmful, given your particular health history.

A lot of diets suggest a multivitamin (nothing mega, just a one-a-day type) because nutrition sometimes suffers if you cut your calories drastically.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:27 AM
Banned

Smile

Originally Posted by Kathy13118
Check with your doctor before taking natural supplements. At the least, they might be a waste of your money. At the most, they may be harmful, given your particular health history.

A lot of diets suggest a multivitamin (nothing mega, just a one-a-day type) because nutrition sometimes suffers if you cut your calories drastically.

I ordered an elliptical and worked a little each day while watching TV..free shipping on the elliptical :> Can't beat consultation with a physician and/or dietitian though.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-09-2014 at 04:48 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 11-09-2014, 06:30 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks
When you eat breakfast it's most likely to overeat during the day. A high-fiber, low-fat bowl of oatmeal with apples and raisins fills you up for a while, so you won't nibble before lunch. You can also Spice up your life with horseradish, ginger, cinnamon, and cayenne to boost your metabolic rate.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Banned

You have to eat fewer calories than you burn. Emphasize lean protein, veggies, low-fat dairy, whole grains and fruit. You can munch on a great snack like apples, nuts or yogurt. Also, incorporate cardio exercise combined with strength training and healthy eating to achieve a more toned body.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:03 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Weight loss

Thanks
your age 21 & your weight 258 lbs. It's very excess weight
in proportion to your age. now if you want to better or healthy weight, I suggest you

Daily heard working.
Control your diet.
Physical exercise continue.
I hope you get good result through this process.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:28 PM
FitDay Member

i am actually on a diet plan which is from Dr. Nutrition center and it really works i lose at least 2 kg a week and if i cheat then 1 kg .what u have to do early morning chew a garlic but small capsule size only and drink a glass of water (u can chew a gum to avoid the smell) t controls ur cholesterol the take ur breakfast an hour later it should contain boiled egg and coffee or tea 1 slice brown bread or u can replace it with cheese , snack time only 1 apple lunch time is the best have a grilled chicken breast 1 pc only and salad or soup do add celery in ur soup it is best for weight loss then evening a cup of tea or coffee and at night have a small yogurt with a steak of chicken and salad u will enjoy it the plan..
Old 12-24-2014, 08:27 PM
FitDay Member

Default How to lose weight?

1) quite smoking.
2) Limited consumption of alcohol.
3) Do Regular exercise.
4) Less usage or Reduce salt in your food.
5) Do not use spicy food.
6) Keep walk for daily 30 mins.
7) Do take regular medicine advice by physician.
8) Use boil vegetable or salad more.
9) Reduce consumption of meet.
10) Reduce fats and cholesterol foods.

use above all 10 tips regularly.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-25-2022 at 01:54 AM. Reason: link
Old 12-24-2014, 10:10 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight loss with Green tea

Why go for supplements, substitutes and too strict diet when nature alone addresses your problem? Why not give a thought to drink Japanese Green Tea? This would help you to boost your metabolism rate and also whenever you are hungry or are craving for food. No other drink could substitute this healthy drink. There are numerous advantages of green tea. It will not only lower your pounds, but also keep your skin, hair and body healthy. It will strengthen your immune system too. Many researches have been done on green tea and now this humble drink is consumed by many for their wellbeing. Even many yoga practitioners have recommended drinking green tea due to its huge heath benefits. Just add a touch of this magical potion... and see the magic work...

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-27-2022 at 01:12 AM. Reason: link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.