Community
Notices

How to lose weight?

Old 09-26-2022, 06:51 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by asanhaishanto
Im a 21 year old male, 6 feet tall and about 258 lbs. I'm basically tired of being overweight. I've recently started to make better choices, for example. Taking vitamins, drinking alot of water, walking more, lifting dumbells, no more chips/soda, and go running atleast once a week. But I wanna know what's the best way to reach my goals of getting healthy. I need the best tips/tricks/advice. I dont have any serious illness I've been diagnosed with, and I wanna everything I can from preventing that from happening. And also if I must eat junk food for whatever reason, what's the best well know fast food restaurant to go to, and what do I order (besides salads). And I'm not home often, so if I stop at a gas station, what is a better choice to grab as a snack, instead of chips. I'm doing this for myself.
Thanks
To lose weight quickly, we often make a lot of mistakes that hinder our progress. Losing weight in an unhealthy way can do more harm to your body than good. Eating healthy, getting enough sleep, staying hydrated, and leading a stress-free life also play an important role in weight loss.
Old 10-20-2022, 05:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hello!
Old 10-29-2022, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

yeah you can do some diets some excercise.
Old 11-17-2022, 06:46 PM
FitDay Member

Location: Plot No. 697 Sector 69 IMT HSIIDC, Faridabad, Haryana, India 121004
Default Curcumin help in reducing weight

As stated above Turmeric has a natural anti-inflammatory compound in itself and we know them as curcumin. A positive effect is seen in curcumin for diseases which is helpful in reducing the incidence and intensity of many diseases including Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity, Inflammatory bowel diseases, Swelling, Depression, Viral Infection etc. It is very effective in all these diseases.

Various Health Benefits That Curcumin Helps with:-

Ø Curcumin disrupts the formation and spread of cancerous cells, interfering with cell-signaling pathways and also preventing healthy cells from getting Damaged. Curcumin also shows great effectiveness if taken during chemotherapy. Thus Curcumin helps prevent Cancer and the spread of Cancerous Cells.

Ø Curcumin helps in the improvement of brain health by boosting the level of brain Hormones BDNF, helping in the development of new neurons and helping fight various degenerative processes in the Brain.

Ø The anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin ease the symptoms of Osteo- Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. It reduces

Ø Curcumin's anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant properties can improve insulin sensitivity which decreases insulin resistance, blood glucose level and hyperlipidemia in patients with diabetes

Ø Curcumin is an effective treatment for skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis due to its richness in anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-microbial properties thus it is great for skin health.

Ø Curcumin due to Its Anti-Inflammatory properties is really helpful in significant Weight loss. The regular use of Curcumin does not let Fat cells Accumulate.

LET US KNOW IN DETAIL HOW CURCUMIN HELPS WITH WEIGHT LOSS.

Curcumin has no calories and zero Cholesterol and is rich in Fiber, Iron, Potassium, magnesium, and Vitamin B6 which makes it an effective spice for Weight loss.

· Curcumin helps in Increasing Bile juice which increases the metabolism of Fat which further emulsify the Fat.

· Curcumin can suppress the Fat Tissues Growth

· Curcumin also helps in regulating Blood Sugar.

· Curcumin plays an important role in Boosting Metabolism.

· Curcumin is really helpful in Improving Digestive Enzymes.

All these aids in the Weight loss properties that Curcumin possesses.

You can take 6- 8 grams per day of Turmeric, and curcumin whereas 500-800 mg can be taken as a safe dosage in the form of a medicinal supplement twice a day which can be ultimately taken with the food for best results.

Last edited by rasayanam; 11-17-2022 at 07:18 PM.
Old 11-17-2022, 07:01 PM
FitDay Member

Do cardio daily and eat rich fibre food only
Old 03-10-2023, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Aim to practice intermittent fasting
Keeping track of your nutrition and exercise
Eating with awareness
Eating a breakfast of protein
Reducing consumption of sugar and processed carbs
Old 03-14-2023, 07:50 PM
FitDay Member

Wink Metabolism Booster Supplement

Steadfast Nutrition’s LeanFast is the perfect supplement for athletes who want to burn calories and those people who need that extra push to lose excess fat. It improves the body’s overall metabolism, helps burn calories and helps in fat oxidation, resulting in weight loss. LeanFast is a combination of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, Coleus Extract, Black Pepper Extract and Chromium that help increase the weight loss process by promoting fat oxidation and regulating glucose metabolism. Hence, it is the best metabolic booster capsule.