Notices

How To Lose Weight Quickly

Old 10-13-2014, 05:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default How To Lose Weight Quickly

I have spent years researching and working with nutritionists and dieticians to develop a diet system that is so advanced and effective that it is able to help you lose 1 lb of pure body fat every single day. Over the course of 3 weeks on the diet, you can lose more than 20 pounds of fat off your belly, butt, hips, and thighs and achieve the body of your dreams with little to no exercise involved. But how is this possible?

As you would know, the human body is highly adaptable. If you cut your finger, the body would heal itself in a matter of days – regenerating new cells as soon as the change is noticed. Well, if you make a big enough change to your diet, the body can adapt right away too by burning fat in your body at a rapid speed. But what you need to do to kick start this change? Is it exercise? Cutting certain foods out of your diet? Drinking a special tea? Eating certain berries? No, it is none of those things. In fact, it is much more simple than you’d think.

You see, the human metabolism is like a furnace for your body. It burns up every source of fuel inside your body – from food you have eaten, to fat that has been stored. But, one thing you have to know about the metabolism is that it will burn what was last eaten first, before it starts burning the fat on your body. As a result, by the end of the day, no matter what you have eaten, your body won’t have had time to start burning the fat from around your body. But what if you could change this? What if you could make it so your metabolism actually prefers to burn the fat in your body first, and then burns the food you have eaten?

Think about a campfire. What would happen if you poured a gallon of gasoline onto the fire? It would go up in flames and burn a thousand times more! Well, fat is a fuel source just like gasoline. If your metabolism gets that fat from your body and starts burning it, it makes the metabolism even stronger and more powerful, so it continues to burn even more fat in the process. You see, it is like a cyclic effect. The more fat your metabolism burns, the more fuel it will have to burn, and in turn it will burn even more fat! So what do you do to get this started?

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 10-13-2014 at 06:16 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-15-2014, 09:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default How to lose weight quickly

You do not continue with the post as to what the diet program is. I certainly would be interested and would like to know how I can find out more.
Old 10-19-2014, 01:47 AM
FitDay Member

I know only way to lose weight quickly and that way is with hcg pellets very quick and health way.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 10-19-2014 at 02:25 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-23-2014, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default quest way to loss weight

Write down what you eat for one week and you will lose weight. ...
Add 10 percent to the amount of daily calories you think you're eating. ...
Get an online weight loss buddy to lose more weight. ...
Get a mantra. ...
After breakfast, stick to water. ...
Watch one less hour of TV. ...
Wash something thoroughly once a week.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 10-23-2014 at 09:51 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-23-2014, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

You add ten percent of the calories to what you think you are already eating?

I'm guessing this suggestion is because people tend to underestimate the portion size and the amount of food they eat, even if they do log their food. If you do weigh and measure your food before you eat it and log every bit of food that you eat, you will get a more accurate picture. It's a lot of effort, though.

Washing something thoroughly means to wash something that requires a lot of effort - a car, maybe? I wash clothes thoroughly and it requires not that much effort! And most people do wash their own clothes.
Old 10-27-2014, 01:17 PM
FitDay Member

I think the post is suggesting that you make sure the majority of your calories on you diet are from healthy fats... If you figure out how many calories you burn per day, make sure to cut out maybe 100, and make sure that most of the calories are from, raw macadamia nuts, virgin coconut oil, ghee, extra virgin olive oil, avocado, raw pistachio nuts, etc. ? just taking a guess here.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Banned

Here is a tip for a fast weight loss while improving your health at the same time

1. Eliminate Sugars and Starches
2. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
3. Exercise Regularly
Old 05-14-2015, 03:15 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ibys
Here is a tip for a fast weight loss while improving your health at the same time

1. Eliminate Sugars and Starches
2. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
3. Exercise Regularly
I'm following this now. I started just 3 days ago and I already lost 5 lbs. BTW, I'm riding my bicycle in the morning.
Old 05-17-2015, 05:14 PM
FitDay Member

Default How To Lose Weight Quickly

A fast metabolism means you burn more calories . And the more you burn, the easier it is to drop pounds.

To lose weight, you need to increase your metabolism. Some easy way are

1. Drink eight or more glasses of water a day

2. Having a small meal every 3 to 4 hours keeps your metabolism moving.

3. Eat protein-rich foods.
Old 05-18-2015, 08:43 PM
FitDay Member

To lose weight... you need to change your mindset include eating habit daily...

See yourself... that you will lose many pounds.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.