FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Does anyone have any good weight loss tips? or good diets to try? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/11296-does-anyone-have-any-good-weight-loss-tips-good-diets-try.html)

oohhh 08-14-2014 12:21 AM

Does anyone have any good weight loss tips? or good diets to try?

I need to loose as much weight as poss before september 23rd to get into my wedding dress... anyone have tips? ive tried 3 diets and none of them work for me, slimming world, weight watchers and g.i diet!
i have noooo willpower :(

Kathy13118 08-14-2014 01:16 AM

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!
I suggest talking to your doctor about whatever diet will work best for you, that is safe and effective and realistic!

There's nothing like a wedding to make a person want to lose weight. That goes for the guests, too! It's a stressful time. You can have expectations that just aren't healthy or possible, so that's what your doctor could talk to you about.

The willpower problem - everyone has it!

jeffloupe 08-14-2014 11:12 AM

Atkins

To lose the most weight fast, go for no/low carb. Read up on Atkins. It's basically this:

Keep your carbohydrates under 20 grams
Get those 20 grams from green, leafy veggies
Eat fat and protein until you are full

Typical meals:

bfast: 3 eggs scrambled in butter and three bacon strips, water
snack: slice of cheese, water
lunch: grilled chicken breast, 3 cups salad greens (kale, spinach, romaine) with fatty, sugar-free dressing of your choice, water
snack: pork rinds, water
dinner: 6 oz filet mignon, 3 cups salad greens with fatty, sugar-free dressing, water

You will drop weight quickly, I've seen people drop 20 pounds in a month. Most of it will be water weight, but you're trying to fit into a dress, and this is the quickest way to do it. Good luck!

EDIT: to control hunger and speed metabolism, drink plenty of black coffee and take a daily aspirin. Don't do this if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or cardiac arrhythmia.

Ryan.W 08-18-2014 03:36 AM

I have one good diet for you it`s call hcg drops dietand it is very effective diet I try it and it help to me and my friend....

Ronaq34 08-20-2014 04:12 PM

I think good diet plan is not to follow any diet food. Just make healthy and light food.. Avoid junk food items and items which are baked.

sergio52 08-21-2014 11:52 PM

I will recommend you cardio exercise like swimming,cycling,basketball and jogging for weight loss and body maintenance. You should also concentrate on your diet must add some raw veggies in it and avoid from all types of beverages.

sailgal1 08-22-2014 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by jeffloupe (Post 110551)
To lose the most weight fast, go for no/low carb. Read up on Atkins. It's basically this:

Keep your carbohydrates under 20 grams
Get those 20 grams from green, leafy veggies
Eat fat and protein until you are full

Typical meals:

bfast: 3 eggs scrambled in butter and three bacon strips, water
snack: slice of cheese, water
lunch: grilled chicken breast, 3 cups salad greens (kale, spinach, romaine) with fatty, sugar-free dressing of your choice, water
snack: pork rinds, water
dinner: 6 oz filet mignon, 3 cups salad greens with fatty, sugar-free dressing, water

You will drop weight quickly, I've seen people drop 20 pounds in a month. Most of it will be water weight, but you're trying to fit into a dress, and this is the quickest way to do it. Good luck!

EDIT: to control hunger and speed metabolism, drink plenty of black coffee and take a daily aspirin. Don't do this if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or cardiac arrhythmia.

This is good advice and better yet it will work! You won't be hungry and being able to snack on the pork rinds (don't get flavored, they have added carbs). I always like to mix a few pork rinds into my salad for "croutons". Avoid sugar and read labels for carb counts on salad dressings, etc.

Congratulations on your wedding:) Just remember, when you get a craving for something....tell yourself you can have wedding cake at the wedding!

heartimpelled 09-10-2014 09:02 PM

thanks for all posting this information is very important for my and help full