Notices

Does Garcinia Cambogia Extract Actually Work?

Old 07-03-2014, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default Does Garcinia Cambogia Extract Actually Work?

I am about 50 pounds overweight, and I’ve tried a lot of things to help lose weight. Crazy exercise routines, cardio, and even hitting the gym every day but I can’t seem to lose much weight at a time. I’m not one to really believe in diet pills and supplements actually working but I’ve heard from friends and others not on TV or in the media that Garcinia Cambogia can really work for cutting weight. I’ll keep on dieting and exercising either way, but I was curious if it actually works. Any advice you can give me would be appreciated!

Of course I'm going to keep exercising but I have been reading about Garcinia Cambogia at http://thetopweightlosspills.com.au/...gia/australia/ and am keen to see if it has benefits or not.

I will be getting a Garcinia supplement with a very high concentration of hydroxycitric acid as they recommend.

I have heard so much about it but again am wondering if it is real after hearing so many different things about it. On one hand, it seems it could be a gimmick but yet I have heard a lot about using the "pure" form of Garcinia Cambogia- as if it is more effective than the rest.

Does anybody hear have experience with this and can they confirm the difference between pure and regular Garcinia Cambogia?
Thanks

Last edited by Jumongee3; 01-14-2015 at 07:17 PM.
Old 07-20-2014, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

no it doesn't work. The difference between 'pure' and 'regular' stuff is hype.

It's all about energy balance. Eat less, exercise more in one form or another is the only thing that works.

If you are eating below your bmr and on a relatively low fat diet, orlistat might speed up weight loss, but until you eat below bmr nothing (legal) will help.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:23 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Jumongee. As far as weight loss diets go...nothing that I tried actually worked. It was a complete waste of my money. I started eating right and normal quantities. However, I did find some weight loss product that is very promising but until I do additional search on it, I won't commit to anything.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:53 AM
FitDay Member

Diet and exercise are what is going to help you lose weight, so you're already doing the right thing. Keep at it! It takes time In my opinion, if Garcinia Cambogia worked, there wouldn't be an obesity epedemic in North America howeve I've never tried it so this is just my opinion not experience.
Old 07-23-2014, 05:24 AM
FitDay Member

I can't say that I've tried garcinia personally, but from what I hear it's another "miracle" pill which really means its a very good marketing scheme. Like I said, I haven't tried it so I could be wrong. Still, even if it does work, you should use it as a supplement to a healthy and active lifestyle, maybe just to give you an extra fat burning boost. Just my opinion.