Notices

5 Quick Weight Loss Tips

Old 07-13-2014, 11:22 PM
FitDay Member

Default 5 Quick Weight Loss Tips

Quick weight loss tips are required after persons ready to lose some extra weight in the short period. Whatever the reason may be, it is not wrong to desire to shade excess body weight quickly. However, the key is to do properly. Here we will mention few good tips that would put you on the right track to lose extra pounds.

Here are 5 simple ]natural ways to enjoy weight loss:

Tip 1 - Losing Weight is an Equation
Tip 2 - Eat More Meals and Don't Skip Them
Tip 3 - Eat Green
Tip 4 - Sleep Well
Tip 5 - Exercise Enough

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-14-2014 at 02:16 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-14-2014, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

Good tips for losing weight and I agree with all of them but I must use something like hcg dropsto lose weight fast then exercise , sleep ,eat and other.......

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-14-2014 at 10:52 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-20-2014, 08:02 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Reduce!!

I think these tips can be really effective in reducing weight. And in these steps, exercise is the most important step as it will help in burning calories rapidly and will provide a perfect shape to the body.
Old 11-20-2014, 03:26 PM
Banned

You have to eat fewer calories than you burn. Emphasize lean protein, veggies, low-fat dairy, whole grains and fruit. Keep moving. And to avoid saggy skin while loosing weight, try using body wraps as it can help the skin appear more tightened, toned, and firmed.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-20-2014 at 07:41 PM. Reason: removed asterisk
Old 12-14-2014, 10:16 PM
FitDay Member

Following are the best ways:
1) Swimming.
2)Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
3)Boil fish.
4)Boil rice.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:06 PM
FitDay Member

Good tips for losing weight and I agree with all of them
Old 01-07-2015, 06:13 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, I agree with the points mention above, however I have a query about point 2. Eat more meals, one should eat everything? Please elaborate.

In my opinion numerous foods should not be avoided as people do being on a diet, nevertheless some of the foods rich in fats should be avoided.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ibys
You have to eat fewer calories than you burn. ..
I don't agree with that. Simply said, if you eat healthy foods (like the ones you listed) and try to listen your body you will naturally get your weight to a normal lines. You shouldn't be starving, because you will get you organism in a stress mode and eventually when you decide that you had enough starving and start to eat as much as you think you need, every calorie and fat will not be wasted away and you will quickly return your old weight. This is what they call yo yo effect.

Originally Posted by JaylinThorne
Hi, I agree with the points mention above, however I have a query about point 2. Eat more meals, one should eat everything? Please elaborate.

In my opinion numerous foods should not be avoided as people do being on a diet, nevertheless some of the foods rich in fats should be avoided.
No, you shouldn't eat anything, but I think what this point stands for is that you should give your digesting system work more often, but not overload it. That will speed up your metabolism, you will feel better and not keep all the calories you eat.
It's not the quantity of fat that important - it's the quality. For example coconut or virgin vegetable fats can't be ever a problem
Old 01-12-2015, 08:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by JaylinThorne

About your query - I think what is the point here is eating more often and that way to stimulate your metabolism to work faster and not overload it with big amounts of food. Of course it doesn't mean eat everything.

It's not the quantity of the fats you eat a problem - it's the quality. For example you can get coconut fat (although it's a saturated fat) and virgin vegetable oils as much as you may want and that won't be a problem

Last edited by cerberpeter; 01-12-2015 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator

Fats are higher in calories. I guess as long as they are within your calorie limit, the quality is still important.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.