Notices

Trying to lose weight

Old 10-11-2014, 01:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Trying to lose weight

So recently I have weighed myself and almost fell out when I realized I'm the heaviest I've ever been, 164lb at 5'4 ft. Now I am trying to get myself together and fix my diet to lose weight and be healthier. So far I have cut out dairy since I found out I have an allergy to it. What else should I be doing? Btw I walk every day for 30 minutes with my dog.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

nice job with cutting out the dairy. you also want to cut out grains (rice, oats, pasta, bread) and processed sugar. A GREAT starting place is the "whole 30" (google it). It's basically 30 days of eliminating inflammatory foods and resetting your body. At the end, the added bonus is huge weight loss (and you feel sooo much better). check it out. also, look at trying a modified paleo diet, which is similar.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

Logging all the food you eat each day is a start - in the food log, you can see how many calories you are eating now. Then reduce the number of calories that you eat every day. Eat less and move more. You will lose weight!
Old 10-28-2014, 06:28 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by erielle1
So recently I have weighed myself and almost fell out when I realized I'm the heaviest I've ever been, 164lb at 5'4 ft. Now I am trying to get myself together and fix my diet to lose weight and be healthier. So far I have cut out dairy since I found out I have an allergy to it. What else should I be doing? Btw I walk every day for 30 minutes with my dog.
Simple lifestyle changes that you can stick for a long time work best when it comes to losing weight. You need to eat more fruits and vegetables, avoid sweets, soda and sugar and make sure to exercise regularly. You also need to get enough sleep and always stay hydrated. You can also achieve a healthy weight and safe and long-term weight loss by taking natural weight loss supplements.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:56 AM
Super Moderator

Check with your doctor about any supplements you take. They may be a waste of your money or harmful to your health.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:47 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by erielle1
cutting out the dairy is good but it's not much effective.. weight lose or weight gain depends on your calories intake that how much calories you are taking and burning.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:40 PM
FitDay Member

Default obviously not

Originally Posted by lindajoyce90
cutting out the dairy is good but it's not much effective.. weightloss or weight gain depends on your calories intake that how much calories you are taking and burning.
I agree with you Linda, there's no doubt that if you really want to optimization the factors effecting your body fat, then simple is to just optimize your calorie intake on daily bases. This will help you to customize your fat and decide how to lose and what to eat.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-18-2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 11-10-2014, 03:18 PM
FitDay Member

If you want to lose weight, you should also do some exercise. If you have healthy lifestyle and healthy diet plan then you are on the right track all you need to do is to add exercise in your list.

Try these:

1. STEP AEROBICS
2. BICYCLING
3. SWIMMING
4. RACQUETBALL
5. ELLIPTICAL BURNER
6. ROWING
7. WALKING
8. DANCING
Old 11-18-2014, 05:18 PM
Banned

There's no shortcut to a proper weight loss. A little change to a healthy lifestyle is a great factor. Setting a goal, regular exercise, adopting a good eating habit and watching your calories is a great factor to losing significant pounds. You can also incorporate the use of body wraps for preventing sagging skin while losing weight and fire up your metabolism with thermofit as it also promotes increased calorie burning.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:01 PM
FitDay Member

Check with your doctor about any supplements you take.; consume less calories and practice sport like swimming and jogging

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.