FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   how to lose weight (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/11134-how-lose-weight.html)

minogirou 06-18-2014 06:10 AM

how to lose weight

how to lose weight: How to Lose Weight

davidnick 06-18-2014 09:43 PM

How to Lose Weight

Here are the few weight lose tips:

1) Keep your own personal food diary and start writing down everything you eat
2) Don'y skip your meal
3) Eat fruits, vegetable and eggs and also eat food from home.
4) Eat low fat dairy products including low fat cheeses
5) Drink plenty of water.
6) Start a exercise 3-4 times per week if your aren't exercising at all currently.
7) Hire a personal trainer because a personal trainer will provides a customized workout for your fitness level and your goal.
8) Set a mini goal that you want to lose 1 to 2 pounds this week

jenniferhiv6 06-26-2014 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by davidnick (Post 109227)
Here are the few weight lose tips:

1) Keep your own personal food diary and start writing down everything you eat
2) Don'y skip your meal
3) Eat fruits, vegetable and eggs and also eat food from home.
4) Eat low fat dairy products including low fat cheeses
5) Drink plenty of water.
6) Start a exercise 3-4 times per week if your aren't exercising at all currently.
7) Hire a personal trainer because a personal trainer will provides a customized workout for your fitness level and your goal.
8) Set a mini goal that you want to lose 1 to 2 pounds this week

This is really helpful and I appreciate the way you share your knowledge about the weight lose tips.

sheenahines 08-24-2014 06:39 PM

Yes even I agree with all those points. This things are enough to lose weight.

Anne3091 08-25-2014 06:38 PM

Sensible lifestyle changes, the kind you can stick to for the long haul, work best when it comes to weight loss. As you might suspect, among Americans who have successfully lost weight, the most effective strategies used include:6

Eating less,
Controlling portion sizes,
Eating more natural foods,
Avoiding sugar, sweets and soda,
Exercise daily.

gamefun 08-27-2014 02:30 PM

Yes, eat less and exercise more, really can not stand to divert attention, such as playing games.I also like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy online.

Anne3091 08-27-2014 06:04 PM

How to lose weight

Originally Posted by gamefun (Post 110805)
Yes, eat less and exercise more, really can not stand to divert attention, such as playing games.I also like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy online.

Yes playing games is good but playing online games wasn't bad enough, but within a limit its having side-effects on your body, eyes and many more so give preference to outdoor games also. To stay healthy....:)

heartimpelled 09-10-2014 08:49 PM

thanks for all posting this information is very important for my and help full

counter15 09-17-2014 04:06 AM

This is a very broad question since there are many means that can be used in order to lose weight. Having a great diet plan along with exercise are very important in that regard. As you may well know losing weight is not an easy undertaking, so it requires sacrifices, dedication, and persistence. Meaning that you may have had the best weight loss goal, however if you do not take action in order to achieve it nothing will happen eventually.

In order to lose weight the first thing that you need a strong will to stay committed, and then you start working on the other stuffs such as dieting and exercise that would enable you to burn calories on a regular basis.

PrimeWonders 09-17-2014 07:40 AM

Here are few tips..

1: Measure your waist. For women, your waist should be less than 32 inches, for men, less than 37 inches.
2: Have a good look at your eating habits. The best way to do this is to keep a food diary.
3: Eat a piece of fruit before lunch or dinner. This will help you eat a little less and counts as 1 of your 5 a day.

Cheers! :)

Anne3091 09-21-2014 11:18 PM

Ways to reduce weight without any pain

Many people are of the opinion that losing weight has to be painful experience and they would rather pass. The hard way seems to be the best way when it comes to losing weight. This is not always the case. Doctors recommend that eating healthy and exercising regularly is a sure way to lose weight. You don’t have to be a fitness gig to lose weight.

- Add food ( no need of dieting eat healthy)
- Don't workout.
- Walk daily.
- Join weigh los groups.

Ancessiond29 09-22-2014 11:35 AM

Yes , as above posted exercise is the best thing to lose your weight. Control you appetite turn your music on and do as much work you can do. I used to take garcinia cambogia extract to suppress my appetite which really help me a lot and plus it make me more energetic.

Anne3091 09-24-2014 10:40 PM

Hi Ancessiond absolutely right, music also helps to sustain your motivation level. Be focuseed what you are doing workout or any short of work

NewNewz 09-25-2014 09:32 AM

I have struggled with this in the past, but I had to get my head around the fact that I needed to eat well and lose weight to become healthier. A great tip, one I will never forget and had to instill in my brain again and again is do not say to yourself that you are on a diet! This tends to remind you constantly that you are restricting yourself. Instead eat well, eat in moderation and think positively!

Ryan.W 09-29-2014 04:31 AM

Losing weight is a big problem to any of us who have overweight but I reduce my with hcg drops and after phaze I feel good and fresh I lose 20 pounds

JimmyJonny 09-29-2014 02:05 PM

There is only one way lose weight. You have to find your maintenance calorie number, then eat below that.

Take me for example. I weigh 155Lb. If I eat 2400c everyday I stay at 155. If I drop 500c, down to 1900c per day I will lose about 1Lb that week.

Same goes for gaining weight. I go to 2900c ( 2400+500 ) I will gain 1Lb per week.

You need to find that maintenance calorie number then go below it. When you pick a number you need to stick with it a few weeks because you will drop water weight then level out. After that watch the scales and adjust.

If you weigh more, you need to drop calories. If you weigh the same drop 500c. If you lost weight your dead on !!!! If you lost a lot of weight you may wanna up the calories. IMO, you should aim for a pound or so a week....... but that's your choice.

jesse3132 10-07-2014 12:56 AM

hi

lots of exercise still the best

lossweightway 10-08-2014 09:50 PM

loss weight way

if you want to lose your weight here is some best exercises for weight lossswimming
dancing
soccer
walking
horse riding
bouncing
gardening

diabetesguide 10-09-2014 12:11 AM

Perhaps the most popular question

Weight loss is perhaps the most important and popular questions and it is certainly not easy to answer! I like the information you guys contribute, since I am a person who suffers from diabetes as well as excessive weight.

asanhaishanto 10-22-2014 04:52 PM

Loss weight ways

1. Completely cut out all junk food. It took about a week for me to stop craving it.
2. Stop drinking soda and juice. The only thing I drink now is water, coffee, hot tea, and the occasional beer. I still want to live my life. =)
3. Eat more whole foods. If I didn't recognize what the ingredients were in something, I didn't eat it. As a result, I ate more vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
4. Don't skip meals but make sure the kitchen is closed at night. Like a previous poster mentioned, not eating after dinner worked tremendously for me. When I'm at home, I tend to graze. Now I chew gum after dinner to stop myself from eating or I'll brush my teeth right away.
5. I've never done the 5-6 small meals a day thing but I hear it works for some people.

PaulinHildreth 11-10-2014 03:44 PM

I want to share my lose weight plan too

1. Write down what you eat for one week and you will lose weight.
2. Add 10 percent to the amount of daily calories you think you’re eating.
3. Get an online weight loss buddy to lose more weight.
4. Get a mantra.
5. After breakfast, stick to water.
6. Eat three fewer bites of your meal
7. Watch one less hour of TV.
8. Wash something thoroughly once a week
9. Wait until your stomach rumbles before you reach for food
10. Sniff a banana, an apple, or a peppermint when you feel hungry.