My Reasons for Losing Weight >

My Reasons for Losing Weight

Community
Notices

My Reasons for Losing Weight

Old 05-07-2014, 05:46 AM
FitDay Member

I don't want to be fat.....

Last edited by djwayne; 05-17-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

Fantastic idea!

1) I want to lose weight because I've been overweight since I was a teenager. I want to know what it's like not to be overweight

2) I want to wear cute clothing

3) I want to be sexy for my awesome husband (he thinks I'm sexy, but I want to FEEL sexy for him)

4) I want to start trying to have children, and I want to show them what it's like to live a healthy life
Old 05-08-2014, 12:29 AM
FitDay Member

We all have our own reasons. Activities while travelling hits home with me. One of the reasons I'm back on track is I was not able to keep up with the group on a recent trip. Not being able to Walk on the Great Wall of China was a downer but I was afraid to try as it could have messed me up for enjoying the rest of the trip.

I have a picture taken at my heaviest - 10 years ago - that I came across the other day. It's a candid bathing suit shot and I never believed I was that heavy. It is now in my diet journal to remind me of how I looked then and that it could happen again if I don't keep at this.

Terri - you have an exciting life planned. getting and keeping in shape now is a great idea and something all us seniors on the site wish we had done.

Last edited by Kumochi; 05-08-2014 at 12:35 AM.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:30 AM
FitDay Member

All the above are good reasons!, I have lost 53 lbs I have 116 more to go, and for the first time someone said I looked good!. great motivation! this weekend I may take a "during" picture
Old 05-14-2014, 11:50 PM
Banned

Smile

Yes, you will discover this causes. However honestly? We've hopes to be any Hot Mother.