Notices

Weight Loss Tips?

Old 05-20-2014, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

Having once been over 100Ibs heavier than I am now, I know exactly what it is like to have a hard time coping with weight loss. Fortunately, I have now managed to shed the pounds and have been my ideal weight for over 2 and half years now.

Having lost such a huge amount of weight, completing a post graduate diploma in life coaching and now helping others achieve sustained weight loss, I would personally say that the best place to start is your friend’s mindset. It is common for people who have a lot of weight they want to lose to think predominantly about the end goal of losing such a substantial amount of weight. They often perceive this as too large a mountain to climb and as a result are more prone to easily giving up.

Instead, break the end goal down into bite size chunks say losing 1 to 2Ibs a week and during the journey focus on the progress that is being made since the journey began rather than thinking about the fact they have not yet reached the end target. This is a much more manageable and motivating way to deal with the challenge. Another good tool to stay motivated which I used a lot in my weight loss journey is to create ideal visions, which are all the amazing things he will be able to do once he reaches his target such as improved health, increased confidence, being able to wear fitted clothing and being able to live a more active life for example. Having these as a term of reference will maintain his motivation during those times when he feels deflated.

In terms of food intake, eating unprocessed foods that contain only 1 ingredient such as fresh meats and vegetables would be a good starting point.

As Kathy said above, your friend is very lucky to have someone like you looking out for him.

If you would like further tips on losing weight follow me at a well known media site beginning with T at ludlow_mark
Old 05-23-2014, 12:14 AM
FitDay Member

Stop eating junk and bulky foods, drink lots of water, also drink green tea two times a day and most important do cardio workout..

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-23-2014 at 01:24 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 05-24-2014, 06:45 AM
FitDay Member

Some tips from me) You may be used to fried foods but there are other, sometimes healthier, ways to cook including: roasting, steaming, poaching, baking, braising and broiling. You might do better to replace an occasional dinner with a nice roll in the hay. Got nuts with nuts. Eating a handful of nuts will help you stay full. Try soaking them in water for a different texture. Healthy sex may help control the amount of food you eat and it's great exercise.

Last edited by erfakos; 05-26-2014 at 10:14 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 05-27-2014, 05:22 PM
FitDay Member

physically activity is important if you want to loss weight
Old 06-01-2014, 09:25 PM
FitDay Member

Default Simple Fruit Compound Calling It His "#1 Miracle In A Bottle To Burn Your Fat"

Raspberry ketones are the compounds within raspberries that give the fruit its characteristic aroma. More important to dieters, however, is new research showing these compounds can also melt away the pounds.Raspberry ketone, a fruit extract that research shows may break up fat cells.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

Default ok ok ok

he can eat green the after any food
Old 06-04-2014, 08:42 PM
FitDay Member

Very useful discussion which you discuss on this topic regarding weight lose, I would like to say that there are lots of medications and exercises to lose weight but its depend on you, If you really want to lose weight the go hard and get your dream true or you can use some authentic and Best Weight Loss Pills in Australia and get rid from overweight and ugly fats and get handsome and strong body.

Last edited by Frank011; 04-13-2015 at 12:05 AM.