Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
What's the Best Anti Cellulite Treatment? >

What's the Best Anti Cellulite Treatment?

Community
Notices

What's the Best Anti Cellulite Treatment?

Old 05-07-2017, 10:55 PM
FitDay Member

I hate my cellulite on my tummy. I tried applying cellulite cream while exercising . I noticed a lot of sweat on the area i applied cellulite serum. I like the cool feeling, feels my skin get tighter . I observed some changes on the areas which I applied. It works for me .Try it too for you to see the results

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-08-2017 at 12:01 AM. Reason: removed text brand
Old 05-28-2017, 05:26 PM
FitDay Member

The best single way to reduce cellulite is to lose weight through a great diet and regular exercise. Everything else we provide as doctors is second best to this solution. True cellulite is caused by irregularities in the very superficial fat of the skin. Unfortunately, that is very close to where the blood supply of the skin is, in the subdermal plexus.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:10 PM
FitDay Member

I have heard of cellular massage but never used it. It is an anti cellular massager.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:59 PM
FitDay Member

A combination of a balanced eating plan, lively lifestyle plus natural cellulite lotions by far is safe as well as healthy combination to get rid of your cellulite. Quit smoking and alcohol will give very good results in months. These bad habits increase toxins in our body and make the skin limp.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-09-2018 at 01:28 AM. Reason: removed product referral
Old 05-08-2018, 11:03 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Dear, first of all thanks for sharing this information with us. There are so many ways to remove cellulite, I have removed my cellulite through jumping rope I can say with a funny exercise i.e jumping on Trampoline for hardly 5-10 minutes a day. A good specific exercise program, along with a suitable diet combined also help you in this regard. Few people get benefitted by taking medicine for cellulite but that may sometime harmful for them also.