Notices

What's the Best Anti Cellulite Treatment?

Old 02-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Banned

Default What's the Best Anti Cellulite Treatment?

Every woman knows what cellulite is and they hate it. You see it in the thighs and buttocks and it is very difficult to treat. Ninety-five percent of cellulite treatment is hype and not science.

Cellulite is an extremely difficult problem and currently there is no treatment which will completely get rid of cellulite. Cellulite is not unique to women but does affect women more than men because women have a thicker layer of subcutaneous fat than men. Cellulite forms as a result of complex fibrous interactions between the skin and subcutaneous fat layer. An estimated 95% of women have some form of cellulite.

Cellulite treatments vary from topical creams, diet and exercise, non invasive ultrasound and laser treatments, and more invasive laser treatment. These newer minimally invasive options offer more promise and perhaps better results due to their action at the site of cellulite versus other modalities which focus on the skin.

Tumescent solution is also used to numb the area and decrease bruising. Treatment can be done on an outpatient basis without the need for general anesthesia.

Lipo laser slimming machines differ slightly in the laser wavelength used to treat the cellulite. The procedure is similar liposuction because very small incisions are used to allow the laser probe to be placed below the skin. There are some procedures such as Endodermologie that provide temporary improvement but once they are discontinued the problem usually recovers. Removing the loose skin will flatten areas out. Endermologie is a painless,noninvasive mechanical massage that stimulates the reactivation of fat release and production of collagen and elastin.

Radio frequency devices will also temporarily help the problem but not completely. Fat re-injections are often inconsistent, and in most cases liposuction may make cellulite worse.

Mesotherapy helps improve cellulite by dissolving fat cells beneath your skin. The formula that is used can also cause involution of the tissues that cause the dimpling effect. Velashape uses a combination of pulsed light and radiofrequency to accomplish the same effect. Be sure to make an appointment with an experienced physician to determine which procedure is best for you.

Of course, the best single way to reduce cellulite is to lose weight through a great diet and regular exercise. Everything else we provide as doctors is second best to this solution. True cellulite is caused by irregularities in the very superficial fat of the skin. Unfortunately, that is very close to where the blood supply of the skin is, in the subdermal plexus.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-25-2016 at 02:49 AM. Reason: edited out reference to website and equipment
Old 02-20-2014, 06:15 PM
FitDay Member

cellulite is a kind of fat which gives problem to health. thanks for giving the nice information.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:22 PM
FitDay Member

I had try do many cream for cellulite that i lost the number of them , and none of them worked .
Old 03-07-2014, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

is there any herbal treatment

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-17-2014 at 01:07 AM. Reason: edited out link
Old 06-22-2014, 09:49 PM
FitDay Member

i was facing a same problem as yours but couldn't find solution. Did some research on it and and got some remedies that were useless and waste of time and effort.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-25-2016 at 02:50 AM. Reason: removed link and reference
Old 06-24-2014, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Exercise. Exercise. Exercise.

Hi! I've also had lots of cellulite before. My lower body was once consisted of lumps, dimples, lumps, dimples.. it's IRRITATING. I can't even wear swimwear every time I needed to. Si, I really gone through thorough researches and found out of this program.. Truth About Cellulite Video Presentation I also knew that these cellulite are neither skin nor fats problem but a muscle fiber issue.. That's why exercising is a really great way to deal with these. SPECIFIC Exercises to be exact.. Because according to my trainer, not all exercises work for cellulite. This program really helped me a lot! Before and until now. I hope this could help you too. Just give it a try

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-24-2014 at 06:16 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-25-2014, 08:16 PM
FitDay Member

Hey I was just checking online to help my wife with the problems she's been facing these days . She's not that old just 35 and she looks so smart and beautiful. She's really out going and social and she loves dressing up and meeting people. Sadly a couple of months ago she noticed these hideous cellulite dimples on her thighs and belly and she suddenly lost her self-confidence and energy. She's stopped wearing those sexy blouses and skirts and she doesn't even want to show them to me . I wanted to help her out so I've been looking for some useful online content like websites and research papers. Recently I recommended her reading this website and I even showed her a couple of YouTube tutorials that had some cool workout routines for cellulite. Today I was just looking for some more tips on cellulite reduction when I saw your forum and I thought it might give me some help too. I've really learned a lot about this and I'm gona make my wife read this too. Thanks.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-26-2014 at 02:36 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 11-13-2014, 01:18 PM
FitDay Member

According to research 85 percent of women, representing all shapes and sizes are affected by cellulite

Here are the top 10 ways to get rid of cellulite in the thighs:

1. Dry Brushing
2. Cayenne Pepper
3. Coffee Grounds
4. Juniper Oil
5. Seaweed
6. Apple Cider Vinegar

Body wraps can also help minimize the appearance of cellulite due to its anti-cellulite agent the “ivy leaf extract”. Foods can help also make your cellulite less visible. How? Read more here 10 Foods For Less Visible Cellulite.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-13-2014 at 03:34 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 01-04-2015, 10:42 PM
FitDay Member

Default is there any herbal treatment

is there any herbal treatment
Old 05-05-2015, 04:37 PM
FitDay Member

I don’t have any proper answer for herbal treatment but instead you may use cellulite devices like massager, cellulite oil etc. My wife is also suffering from the same problem but she uses cellublue to reduce this cellulite. She order this product from one of the site.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-06-2015 at 01:54 AM. Reason: removed link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.