Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
What's the Best Anti Cellulite Treatment? >

What's the Best Anti Cellulite Treatment?

Community
Notices

What's the Best Anti Cellulite Treatment?

Old 07-29-2015, 10:41 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up the best anti cellulite home remedies

hey are you suffering from cellulite for such a long time ? don't worry

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-25-2016 at 02:51 AM. Reason: removed link and reference
Old 04-24-2016, 07:55 PM
FitDay Member

Regular exercise is the best treatment to get rid from cellulite.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:00 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jaimeculpepper
Hello, my name is Jessica. I'm 34. I'm hopeless in fight against cellulite. what types of exercises can you recommend? thanks a lot
Old 08-15-2016, 10:21 PM
FitDay Member

Have any tried cellublue to get rid off cellulites?
Old 09-16-2016, 04:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by stella001
Every woman knows what cellulite is and they hate it. You see it in the thighs and buttocks and it is very difficult to treat. Ninety-five percent of cellulite treatment is hype and not science.

Cellulite is an extremely difficult problem and currently there is no treatment which will completely get rid of cellulite. Cellulite is not unique to women but does affect women more than men because women have a thicker layer of subcutaneous fat than men. Cellulite forms as a result of complex fibrous interactions between the skin and subcutaneous fat layer. An estimated 95% of women have some form of cellulite.

Cellulite treatments vary from topical creams, diet and exercise, non invasive ultrasound and laser treatments, and more invasive laser treatment. These newer minimally invasive options offer more promise and perhaps better results due to their action at the site of cellulite versus other modalities which focus on the skin.

Tumescent solution is also used to numb the area and decrease bruising. Treatment can be done on an outpatient basis without the need for general anesthesia.

Lipo laser slimming machines differ slightly in the laser wavelength used to treat the cellulite. The procedure is similar liposuction because very small incisions are used to allow the laser probe to be placed below the skin. There are some procedures such as Endodermologie that provide temporary improvement but once they are discontinued the problem usually recovers. Removing the loose skin will flatten areas out. Endermologie is a painless,noninvasive mechanical massage that stimulates the reactivation of fat release and production of collagen and elastin.

Radio frequency devices will also temporarily help the problem but not completely. Fat re-injections are often inconsistent, and in most cases liposuction may make cellulite worse.

Mesotherapy helps improve cellulite by dissolving fat cells beneath your skin. The formula that is used can also cause involution of the tissues that cause the dimpling effect. Velashape uses a combination of pulsed light and radiofrequency to accomplish the same effect. Be sure to make an appointment with an experienced physician to determine which procedure is best for you.

Of course, the best single way to reduce cellulite is to lose weight through a great diet and regular exercise. Everything else we provide as doctors is second best to this solution. True cellulite is caused by irregularities in the very superficial fat of the skin. Unfortunately, that is very close to where the blood supply of the skin is, in the subdermal plexus.
\

Great write up
Old 09-27-2016, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

Before attempting any remedial measures it is necessary to know what causes cellulite. Lots of reasons are for the occurrence of cellulite problem and to get the information on this reliable source have to be selected. Top Cellulite Treatment is one popular source which covers up the entire details regarding the cause, treatment and other factors relating the cellulite problem.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-28-2016 at 06:13 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-05-2016, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

One of the best way to get rid of cellulite naturally with DermalMD Cellulite Cream, and i love this this cellulite cream. Smells good. absorb quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:20 PM
FitDay Member

Cellulite affects more than 85 percent of women. I recently came to know few methods that can treat cellulite. Ways that can be used to treat cellulite are-
- Dry brushing is one of the simplest ways to get rid of cellulite
- Coarse coffee grounds can be used as a scrub to remove dead skin
- Adopting massage cellulite
- Juniper oil can be used to reduce cellulite

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-07-2017 at 08:30 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 03-09-2017, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

My mom has, and even though I am 21 I know that I will have it also. I think some topical treatments should help. In a cases like this I am usually going to GorgeousGirl community - they always have some good tips and advices
Old 03-15-2017, 11:34 PM
FitDay Member

Regular exercise and massage helps in reducing cellulite.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.