Notices

Easiest weight loss tips

Old 01-07-2014, 06:18 PM
FitDay Member

Default Easiest weight loss tips

Hello,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

One of the many ways that you can go about achieving a fat weight loss or rapid weight loss is by reducing the foods that you eat. When reducing your food consumption, it is important that you only reduce your consumption a little bit.

Join an online weight loss program, you will likely have online meetings or discussions with trainers or other weight loss program members, either on a message board or through emails. You should also have access to healthy recipes and easy to do exercises.

Although it is nice to hear that exercise is an important part of a weight loss plan, you may be wondering exactly why that is. For your body to lose weight, you must see a reduction in your calorie intake. The amount of calories that you need to reduce, in order to lose weight, will all depend on your current weight and your hopeful weight loss goal.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:57 PM
FitDay Member

Healthy food and regular dist are the best and effective way to loss your weight. This is my personal experience. Thanks a lot.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:37 PM
FitDay Member

Very nice tips for weight loss.Very helpful.Thank you......
Old 01-15-2014, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

The reality of weight loss really is just eat less, but the reality of it being simple doesn't mean that it is easy for people to execute. One has to eat less, but they also have to eat the correct type of foods. You can't just eat 1 bag of potato chips because it is less than the 2 you typically eat every day. One must balance the types of foods that are eaten, and improve the overall nutritional value of the foods that are eaten. I would also argue that exercise is an important part of health and weight loss. For tens of thousands of years the human body has required upwards of 3,000 calories per day in order to function. In less than 150 years that has changed drastically. We still eat like our body needs it, but the reality is that most people barely consume 1,500 calories a day through their regular activities.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:39 AM
FitDay Member

When it comes to weight loss, exercise is the least of your worry's. You can do all the workouts under the sun but at the end of the day if you eat crap food you will never lose weight. On the other hand if you eat a healthy balanced diet you can lose weight without having to do any exercise.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:22 PM
FitDay Member

@josephciriaco
If you really wanna loss your weight. Do not eat these:
root vegetables such as potatoes, beets, turnips or anything based on them such as potato-chips nothing sweetened with sugar or honey;
nothing with refined flour such as cakes, cookies or bread sweet juicy fruit such as oranges, peaches, guava, pineapple or grapes fruit juices and especially not cordials dried fruit such as prunes, raisins, currants or cranberries no chocolate, toffee or other confections.
Or you can Hire a Personal Trainer

Last edited by vocabulos; 01-24-2014 at 09:42 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:16 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Being determinant about losing weight is most important. Any diet plan will be executed with determination and motivation only, because everyone is fond of fatty food and it's not easy to quit that! Moreover lot of vitamin c will help to eradicate negative effects of food eaten. Eating good, Living good and sleeping good is way to easy weight loss or makkelijk afvallenin Dutch! Best wishes to everyone who are trying to get rid of obesity.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-24-2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: edited out link
Old 02-05-2014, 12:15 AM
FitDay Member

good tips
Old 02-09-2014, 05:42 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, exercise and dieting both are the necessary part of the weight loss. If you think that reduction in food consumption will help you, you must have to follow up the right diet plan first of all. sometimes excess diet control also causes the reason of starvation so taking proper food intake is vital for weight loss. you must have to avoid some kinds of food like junk food and fatty food. I think so. thank you
Old 02-11-2014, 03:10 AM
FitDay Member

Smile My experience

I agree with you to some extend..only cutting down the food from our normal diet do not help you to lose weight.I have joined an online weight loss program which helped me reducing around 40 lbs in 3 months.It showed a very unique way to control your diet without affecting your health and helps losing weight fast.
Plenty of water, Green vegetables and Fruits with an organised routine can help you lose weight very fast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.