Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
5 Weight Loss Tips It Is Likely You Never Imagined Of Using >

5 Weight Loss Tips It Is Likely You Never Imagined Of Using

Notices

5 Weight Loss Tips It Is Likely You Never Imagined Of Using

Old 10-20-2013, 05:53 AM
FitDay Member

Default 5 Weight Loss Tips It Is Likely You Never Imagined Of Using

losing fat may be one of the most things we can wish to accomplish. The theory is that it looks like it should be as simple as getting fatter, in fact that's just simply not the reality. Fat gain is easy since it doesn't require much effort in any way.

Now losing fat requires much effort physically and mentally. It could be emotionally draining , as well as taxing on those around us . So do you know why we strugglea lot with losing fat? Do you know why many of us can't follow a strategy we really need to accomplish?

There are lots of factors that play along with the reasons we can't reach the goal lines. They all are strictly mental, of course, if we could somehow get passed the mental issues, we can make the body we would like to create.

We sometimes complicate things to the point that people just get tired even before we begin. So first thing you should know is to just start, nobody is perfect and you'll make some mistakes. Start then backtrack to see what worked and just what didn't work. Here are some weight loss tips that will help you to started on the right direction.

1. Knowledge is 10 times much better than willpower
Understanding the truth that the more knowledge you take in, the more you'll want to attain. And that means you will become involved because you want to know more about what you're looking to accomplish. By doing this you'll subconsciously stay in the game for a long time you would then just by telling yourself , I'm gonna win.

So maintain your research , dive deep in it and look at it from various angles. Different perspectives can keep you aligned on the way that you would like to be on. It lets you not get sidetracked & keep focused mentally and physically all the time.

2. Have an understanding of your body's complexity
Understand how the body works and also the different mechanics behind it. Just don't continue with the trend and learn about a couple of things. By doing this you'll be able to decipher different tactics you're looking to utilize. It is because is this, if you happen to try something also it fails, you've got a better knowledge of why it failed, and what you should do or try next.

3. Change your environment not what you do
Trying to change your behavior around a all messed up environment is much like attempting to drive on the road full of nails, it simply won't work. You need to change where you eat and the foods you eat. Don't visit a fastfood place and except you to ultimately eat healthy simply because you won't. You need to alter your environment so that you can stay effective.

Sometimes this may be a bit difficult to do, especially if your work hard all night and day. An easy way of getting around this is simply by planning ahead. When you visit the supermarket get things that are healthy to eat. Get something's that will not spoil, that way you can take them along with you to be effective. So long as you stay one step ahead of the game, you'll never fall into the trap of bad eating and undesirable habits .

4. Choose Your friends Wisely and rationally
Friends and family may either make or break your time and effort. In case you have a buddy who eats terrible and you're eating out with them, it's likely that you're gonna eat terrible too on that day. In case you spend time with them frequently, then your habit continues. I'm not saying get rid of your friends with bad eating habits, but what I mean is take care with all the situations you will get yourself together with your friends that you have, as an example like going out to eat.

5. You Must Ask yourself why
Why would you like to lose fat ? This is actually the question you have to be constantly asking yourself. If you are doing this regularly, you are gonna stay on track greater than if you didn't . Why? It subconsciously triggers the emotions behind a choice of making an active effort at reducing your weight. If you're not thinking about this, you might or might not stay on track your subconscious may steer you off inside a different direction as time passes.

Stay motivated and make on the right track, remember take small steps !!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-06-2014 at 03:20 PM.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:41 AM
Super Moderator

Good tips!
Old 10-23-2013, 10:59 PM
Banned

Thanks for sharing the great information its really informative for me..
Actually I already lost my 15 lbs weight on the scale with the help of exercises and diet.. But I am still looking to loss my 20lbs weight more in a month..

Last edited by Kathy13118; 02-13-2014 at 04:44 PM. Reason: edited out link to website
Old 10-28-2013, 07:49 PM
Banned

thanks for sharing these tips with us , it might help us to lose weight and maintain healthy weight that we want.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default plan ahead!

Good tips. I agree that you should mentally rehearse what you will do in situations where you know there will be temptation. Mentally being prepared for what to expect and how to react will go a long ways.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:28 PM
FitDay Member

Very helpful tips regarding weight loss.Thanks for sharing.....
Old 02-13-2014, 09:11 PM
FitDay Member

really nice! good tips at all. it will help me and others also.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:27 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you for sharing , that was helpful.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:55 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you for this precious advice and I hope that to benefit everyone in the weight loss .
Old 02-21-2014, 05:21 PM
FitDay Member

good tips here. i like it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.