FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   Who's Got 10-15 lbs to lose- New Post April 2013 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/9377-whos-got-10-15-lbs-lose-new-post-april-2013-a.html)

beccafries 08-02-2013 02:20 AM

146.4 still the same :p

Where is everybody?? on vacation? :cool:

beccafries 08-16-2013 03:24 AM

Where is everybody:(

I'm gonna keep posting...helps me to try and stay on track

145.0 today:)

megan5555 08-28-2013 07:36 AM

Remember me....?

Hi Becca, Chris, Debra, Hope,

Its Megan back, I guess its been about a year. and good to have some familiar faces around!
Nice to meet you, Carolyn, Kellie and Lastri

I am ready to lose ...again. I was successful last year in losing 5 pounds but never reached my goal of 125.....which is far from what I am now, 142 pounds.

This group worked for me, but I just needed to stick with it....which I didn't...a lot of death in our family recently. My niece age 24, uncle, aunt, ex boyfriend, ....takes the wind out of your sails that's for sure.

So glad that this group is still going strong!

ZoeDuc 08-29-2013 01:14 AM

As of today I am getting back on track! Need to lose 15. Almost 2 years ago I reached my goal, had lost 44#. Well, yep..15 has crept back and I haven't been able to shake it.
Determined now because I am the maid of honor in my best friends wedding next year. But we are going dress shopping on the 22nd. So I'm hoping to shed some by then.
My problem is I am great all day...eating fruits, nuts, lotsa water....but when I get home....I grab my wine :rolleyes: and then I eat dinner, which has been late lately. ugh.
Gotta do some changes, but I really don't want to give up my wine. lol

Wishing all of us luck!!! :)

~kim

beccafries 08-30-2013 02:45 PM

Hi Megan- sorry to hear all the sad news...hope you and ur family are doing
better...
Welcome Zoe.... we try and post each week..whatever is your day to choose to weigh...and post the updates here.

I weigh in on Fridays :D 146.8 today:eek:...I need to get back on it
real strong...holidays will be here before I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megan5555 09-12-2013 03:19 PM

Weigh In

Thanks Becca, we are doing better now. I lost my Uncle, Aunt, Niece age 24, friend and my dog all in a short period of time.

So I weighed in at 140 and I am now adding some fitness to my dog walks. For example , jogging, lunges, stretches etc. so maybe this will speed things up....plus I want to become more flexible so that my muscles don't hurt after playing tennis, and its working.

Nice to hear from you :) I guess you'll be weighing in tomorrow, good luck!

beccafries 09-13-2013 12:42 AM

145.2 today :)

beccafries 09-27-2013 01:30 AM

I gained a few lbs...but I knew that :eek: 148.4

megan5555 09-27-2013 02:37 PM

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself Becca, everyone needs a "break"
My progress is very very slow. I was happy to see that I was 138.8 instead of 140 this morning. Have a good weekend!
Megan

lildebbieg 09-28-2013 12:08 AM

Hi there :) Is there room for one more? I've been looking for an accountability thread to help keep me on track. Like many others here, I've lost and gained weight several times through the years. I always do best when I have someone to check in with. Someone in my personal life would be great, but I just simply don't have any friends who are trying to shed pounds (at the moment ;)). So I turn to my fitday friends for support. I have a little more than 10-15 lbs. to lose...I think? My end goal is 110 lbs. but I haven't weighed that in many years, so I'm not sure if that is too low for me. I guess I'm aiming for somewhere around 110-115 lbs. so pretty close to 15 lbs.

Becca, I'm a Friday 'weigher-inner' too. I'll be sure to check in with you on Fridays! :)

Megan, so very sorry to hear of all the loss in your family. I hope you have many fond memories of your loved ones to hold onto and to reflect upon when you're missing them.