Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread 10/15/12

Old 10-16-2012, 07:34 AM
FitDay Member

Raising my hand! - I don't know what brown chicken brown cow is... and since I am at work I refuse to click the link to tell me all about it . I'll try to get enlightened at home tonight. But I'll ask DH first though since he is one of ya'll southern folk (is it a southern thing?)!

Food is not too bad so far this week. The landscapers love the cheesecake, so I gave away 4 more slices this morning (left in a cooler on the porch that is). Only 5 slices left to distribute! And I will not eat any of them (solemn vow to myself).

I really need to cut back on the bread though... too many sandwiches lately and they each take 2 slices. Sucks to look back and see 4 slices of bread in my log each day...

Tonight flu shots for me and DS. Tomorrow work my butt off another day. Thursday pumpkin patch trip with the preschool. Friday off. I am looking forward to the end of this week!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Ama
Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

Not logging today as my numbers would be totally out of whack. Had eggs, hashbrowns and toast for breakfast this morning. Salad for lunch (@2pm so I'm not sure if it's still considered lunch).
Tomorrow I will be eating at my regular schedule and will try to incorporate more fruits and veggies and get some exercise in.

Jenn
Old 10-16-2012, 08:44 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
For those of you that have no idea what Tori just said. Let me break it down for you... her man made it in safely from Germany. They went to "The" Walmart to get some grub and now it's time for some brown chicken brown cow.
Had a chance to watch the video.
You southern folks are funny!!

Jenn
Old 10-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

Ron, yeah I want to be deficient by 3000 calories for the week (not including the day I don't log).

Jenn, according to Tori, I'm not southern enough.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:09 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone, My name is Nyda, and this is the first time I have posted on this thread. I am unemployed at this time,but hope I may have a job soon.
I have been getting out in my yard and flowers lot this last summer until August and then the smoke was so heavy around here there were warnings not to go out unless have too. I have lost the same 10 pounds over and over. This last month saw me breaking out of those 10 to go lower I am now at 258.5. I want to lose more weight by my birthday in december.

Goals this week
1. get a JOB
2 drink my water
3 eat more fruits and veggies
4 get out and walk at least twice

The wind was blowoing about 30 miles and hour with gust upwards to 40 + with rain , so did not walk today. and my best5 feature is my legs.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:27 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by amalthea1892
Raising my hand! - I don't know what brown chicken brown cow is...
same here. I checked the urban dictionary for it

I really need to cut back on the bread though... too many sandwiches lately and they each take 2 slices. Sucks to look back and see 4 slices of bread in my log each day...
uh, I have the same problem, so I try not to buy bread (and we have such great kinds of bread, here!). But when I am traveling one of the few things you get everywhere is sandwiches and baguettes etc. with all kinds of spreads. and I really love them. I'll indulge in them tomorrow

adyndravo1

Welcome! and good luck finding a job soon! Job hunting sucks. As much as I hate my job now and then (ok, quite often) I am glad that I currently don't have to look for another one. I feel with you.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:30 PM
FitDay Member

my goals:

keep carbs and protein at least even Mon, Tue
drink 1.5 to 2l every day Mon, Tue
go to zumba course on Monday Mon
go to Drums Alive course in Wednesday (appointment cancelled for me! )
do the 30 DS on 4 days a week

buy clothes so I can run when the weather is as it is now.
keep kitchen tidy Mon: not too bad, Tue
not to work until 1 at night again because it obviously really messes up my mood and my biorhythm (I have to be careful with that).
Old 10-17-2012, 12:26 AM
FitDay Member

Current status:

Originally Posted by dmartz
I'm not a regular here, but could use some motivation.

Goals:
  • Eat my vegetables! Aim for better carbs
    • Broccoli raw & cooked, spiced carrot soup, zucchini w/tomato
    • Lots of fresh fruit
  • Work out at least 5 times for at least 40 minutes.
    • Mon & Tues: TRX, Pilates. Today: Burbees & jump rope
  • Do at least 10 consecutive 'touch nose' push-ups (on toes).
    • On knees. no problem, off knees, problem [1-2 inch(s) off floor]
  • Knock at least two items off my To-Do list.
    • Started, very little progress...
  • Hold at my current weight.
    • Averaging 1400 cals.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

1. water- 64oz a day.M, T
2. weigh and measure my food and log it!M,T
3. Order pig meat for the winter.
4. vacuum the carpet 5 times this week. M,
5. complete the mountain of ironing.DONE!
6. sew my darling's waders. Almost done, just the last bit!
Old 10-17-2012, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Ron--They're a set, just like those who listed their eyes as their best feature. It's considered one And I'm glad I could give y'all something to talk about

Mike--you KNOW you're not as southern as me. I got this southern thing in the bag.

As for everyone else--if you haven't had a chance to check the Brown Chicken Brown Cow video, give yourself a few minutes to check it out. It's worth the time, for the laugh you'll get.

As far as my goals.....

Tori
1. Get some good brown chicken, brown cow (no limit on this)--it's a good thing there's not a limit
2. Laugh until you cry (2 times)--1 down, 1 to go
3. Sleep in late (at least twice)--not so much yesterday because of the 3:30 breakfast, YES finally...took melatonin to accomplish it, but I got some really good sleep last night
4. Don't forget about JC--gonna go see her today
5. Don't forget about Bubba--is there any way TO forget about Bubba?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.