Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread 10/8/12 for weekly warriors! >

7-Day Motivational Thread 10/8/12 for weekly warriors!

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread 10/8/12 for weekly warriors!

Old 10-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Just a quick check for me, too. Still here, but I'm utterly worn out. Will catch up tonight after I get my second wind. It better come...I'm counting on it!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:44 AM
FitDay Member

Goals for the week are pretty much the same
1. Eat within carb and protein limit 140/60 Mon-120/55 Tues-NO Wed-NO (homemade squash soup for lunch and whole wheat pasta so still healthy!)
2. Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day Mon-yes Tues-yes Wed-yes
WOO-HOO 3 days in a row
3. 4 fruits and veggies Mon-only 3, Tues-3 Wed-5--lots of veggies in spaghetti sauce
4. Exercise 5x for 30 min Mon-15min, Tues-yes, Wed-yes
5. Rake leaves yes-15min
6. Try to lose the pound that I gained!!

Miss you Mern!!
Mike how goes the battle losing the vacation weight?

Take care everyone!

Jenn
Old 10-10-2012, 01:08 PM
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness
1: don't go stupid with food--M: failed on an epic level Tu: better, but not great W: eeehhh, not too bad
2: walk 5 miles before Friday--M: 0 Tu: 0 W: 0
3: drink more water--M: not so much Tu: much much better today W: eehhh

Other
DONE!4: clean out car--M: no Tu: yes
DONE!5: do all laundry--M: no Tu: yes
DONE!6: test out German Choc cake on Daddy before making it for WHN's welcome home--M: no Tu: yes
7: take one day at a time, tears to a minimum--M: no tears Tu: ooohhh, it was BAD today W: did good today
Old 10-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

TEAM MISFITS GOALS

Lil Sis--Monday thru Thursday night/Friday afternoon

Health/Fitness
1: don't go stupid with food
2: walk 5 miles before Friday
3: drink more water

Other
4: clean out car
5: do all laundry
6: test out German Choc cake on Daddy before making it for WHN's welcome home
7: take one day at a time, tears to a minimum

Bubba--Wednesday thru Sunday

Health/Fitness
1: gallon water daily nope
2: gym 2 times yes
3: walk 5 miles 0
4: don't go stupid with food wasn't too stupid

Other
5: floss nightly gonna do it now, good thing I just noticed this, I totally forgot
6: take all vitamins & supplements no
7: take the girls out for one good walk (both of them, pink harness and leash be damned!) no (see #5)
Old 10-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Catching up:

1. Be mindful of what goes into my mouth. Yes, Not great, not horrible, Pretty good
2. Balance out any "naughties" with good, fresh, low-calorie food and exercise. Yes, Not really, Yes
3. Exercise 8 hours for the week. 2 hours
4. Drink water. Yes, Fair, Not really
5. Take vitamins. Yes, Yes, Yes
6. Sleep enough (shoot for 7 hours). Didn't make 7 but I felt well-rested after 6, Not close-5, Not close-5...and feeling it
7. Get back on the scale Tuesday morning. I really don't want to do this. Done. Better the enemy you know
Old 10-10-2012, 05:09 PM
FitDay Member

Default Wednesdays Results

Goals:
Calories < 1700: 1226, 1835, 1625
3 Workouts for the week:YES, NO, YES
Protein => 30%: 38%, 18%,32%
Achieve my mini goal of 220 pounds: Pending

Macros Wednesday:
Protein: 32%
Carbs: 26%
Fats: 41%

Mike,
Yes, the smoked sausage did me in yesterday. I will try to stay away from it.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:20 AM
FitDay Member

Hi ladies and Ron and Mike.

Had emotional day yesterday--argument with Mom. Anytime I'm stressed I want to eat. Trying to change my mindset and go for a walk or exercise. The other day I was so p-o'ed at her I did the boxing on Wii Sports Active and it helped a lot. Didn't help this morning that I was stressed and at the grocery store--chocolate bars.

Thanks for the support

Jenn
Old 10-11-2012, 04:17 AM
FitDay Member

uh, seems like I am not the only one having a tough week. stay strong, you fellow fighters!

I didn't go to my Drums Alive course yesterday because I spent 10.5h in the office and then went on to prepare today's workshop at home up until 1:15 am. and then got up at 6am today and managed to host the workshop quite well, I think. And now all I can think of is lie on the sofa for a movie, have a nice hot shower and fall asleep in my bed. And it is only past 6 pm here.
So, no sports today again.
And my food was all bread and bread rolls and pastry. and the kitchen is a bit of a mess anyway
Old 10-11-2012, 06:45 AM
FitDay Member

Hey, folks. So, my eating hasn't been great yesterday or today. Got on the scale this morning - wasn't a number I wanted to see, but I'm blaming it on TOTM and mini-surgery. Certainly not all the food I've been eating!

Blargh, not having an awesome week in general...but I didn't want to disappear all together.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jjrudd
Hi ladies and Ron and Mike.

Had emotional day yesterday--argument with Mom. Anytime I'm stressed I want to eat. Trying to change my mindset and go for a walk or exercise. The other day I was so p-o'ed at her I did the boxing on Wii Sports Active and it helped a lot. Didn't help this morning that I was stressed and at the grocery store--chocolate bars.

Thanks for the support

Jenn
Jenn, it happens to the best of us. What's your chocolate bar(s) of choice? I have many favorites.
Originally Posted by nadinchen
uh, seems like I am not the only one having a tough week. stay strong, you fellow fighters!

I didn't go to my Drums Alive course yesterday because I spent 10.5h in the office and then went on to prepare today's workshop at home up until 1:15 am. and then got up at 6am today and managed to host the workshop quite well, I think. And now all I can think of is lie on the sofa for a movie, have a nice hot shower and fall asleep in my bed. And it is only past 6 pm here.
So, no sports today again.
And my food was all bread and bread rolls and pastry. and the kitchen is a bit of a mess anyway
Sounds like a rough day, try to squeeze in the sports tomorrow.

Originally Posted by bojibridge
Hey, folks. So, my eating hasn't been great yesterday or today. Got on the scale this morning - wasn't a number I wanted to see, but I'm blaming it on TOTM and mini-surgery. Certainly not all the food I've been eating!

Blargh, not having an awesome week in general...but I didn't want to disappear all together.
We all need to rally together! You can blame it on TOTM but just know when Aunt Flo packs her backs and leave, so does the blaming.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.