Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
ALL ABOARD THE BRAGGIN' WAGON!! 7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 09.24.12 >

ALL ABOARD THE BRAGGIN' WAGON!! 7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 09.24.12

Notices

ALL ABOARD THE BRAGGIN' WAGON!! 7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 09.24.12

Old 09-27-2012, 02:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Quinniepoo, do you know what this means? It means that Mern is going to the Saints game.
UGH!!!! Don't even get me started on the NFL right now!!! I just forgot about Monday night's unfortunate event!! I'm so mad about the Packer game that I can't even find proper words to use to talk about it!!

I read an article about Brees complaining about the refs in their last game as well. They need to toss the first 3 weeks of games... it's just not fair.

Last edited by quinnesec; 09-27-2012 at 03:08 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:58 AM
FitDay Member

No starches: M-Yay! ; T-Yay!; W-Yay!; Th-Yay!

Outside/Inside Chores: M-Poison the fire ant beds/Put away laundry; T-Cut grass and haul bush trimmings in front yard to brushpile/Change all bed linens; W-Cut grass and haul bush trimmings in north side yard to brushpile/Clean hall bath; Th-Cut grass and haul bush trimings in back yeard to brushpile/Vacuum bedrooms;

One Good Thing: M-Great night's sleep; T-Work went well today; W-Dinner date with husband; Th-Enjoyed some TV time

On Wednesday, ate way too much Moose Tracks ice cream but, hey, no starches ;-)

Last edited by mrsrainh2o; 09-27-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:03 AM
FitDay Member

Boy, yesterday was quiet! I was lucky enough to have a completely self-indulgent "me" day yesterday. Other than a few business emails, I spent the entire day in sweats and a pony tail... my favorite kind of day. A few more things to accomplish today, but it should be relatively quiet as well. Tomorrow is a different story with a long list, so I better enjoy my quiet time now while I can.

WAY TO GO NFL REPS!! GETTING YOUR **** TOGETHER RIGHT AFTER YOU TANK THE PACKERS!! Jerks! I might have to start watching... *gasp* baseball....

1. LOG EVERYTHING, no matter how small, M-F. Yes, Yes, Yes
2. Calories under 1100 M-F. Hard to figure, but probably <1000, <1000, <1000 (not planned... just keeps happening for various reasons.)
3. Strictly limit breads and cheese; no deep-fried ANYTHING!!! Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Remember calcium and multi-vitamin. Yes, Forgot Vitamin, Yes
5. 3-4 fruits and veggies a day. Yes, Yes, Yes
6. List something that I accomplished each day. I balanced my checkbook! Made it through a mountain of paperwork that I had been putting off. I braved the scale and found that I only have 5.2 lbs. to get back to my ideal weight. (I deserved much worse.)
Old 09-27-2012, 03:42 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
UGH!!!! Don't even get me started on the NFL right now!!! I just forgot about Monday night's unfortunate event!! I'm so mad about the Packer game that I can't even find proper words to use to talk about it!!

I read an article about Brees complaining about the refs in their last game as well. They need to toss the first 3 weeks of games... it's just not fair.
I don't know about throwing out the first 3 games, but that call Monday for the packers game was insane. I think there should be a way to go back after the fact, and ammend the score. Parkers should have clearly had that game.

From what I hear, the scabs are gone. I'm thinking the Saints are about to fall to the packers and be at 4-0. I hope I'm wrong.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:52 AM
FitDay Member

THIS WEEKS GOALS:
Calories < 1700: 1640, 1698,1638
Workout 3 Days: NO, YES,NO

Didn't get to work out last night Had to work on a Firearms/Accessory order with my son. (The price of being an entrepenuer.) I will be sure to go tonight! NO EXCUSES!
Old 09-27-2012, 03:52 AM
Super Moderator

Bragging:

Since Monday TEAM MISFITS (aka Bubba & Lil Sis) are down 7 pounds as of this morning!
Old 09-27-2012, 03:59 AM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone...sorry I've been MIA lately. I've had a terrible cold and am now just feeling better. Tonight I have plans with some friends for a girls night so tomorrow I will be back and running again. Even though I haven't worked out, I still managed to lose a pound since I've kept my diet in check. But tonights festivities may change that seeing we'll be sitting around a fire pit drinking wine.

Hope you all are well and almost TGIF!
Old 09-27-2012, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Quinniepoo, do you know what this means? It means that Mern is going to the Saints game.
LOL!!!
I remember watching Saints games on TV when the fans did wear bags!
Old 09-27-2012, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default A belated posting...

Ok, here's the #'s for Tuesday & Wednesday:

9/25 Calories: 1415 Fats: 72.8 Carbs: 80.3 Proteins: 125.9
9/26 Calories: 1211 Fats: 52.8 Carbs: 79.6 Proteins: 108.9

Gotta work on keeping the carbs lower - the weight is leveling off, but need to bring it into the the next decade! Sorry about the disappearing act - Pulled a muscle in my lower back that kept me in bed with cold packs and advil...NOT my favorite way to spend the day in a prone position...

I didn't miss any work, but I'm moving kinda sloooowwww...

Thank you everyone for the kind words re:the hippie pic...The fact that I even posted it kinda embarrasses me - not usual for me...

Not much to brag about, But... don't know if I posted the latest about my Mom, but it's good news for both her and my dad too (at long last): Mom visited with the surgeon Tuesday and got her (!!!26!!!) staples removed, and the surgeon doesn't want to see her for 2 months! Plus, just 'cause I can be delighted twice in one day, Dad's visit to the his Dr discovered he does NOT have a blown or damaged disc - it's arthritis on/in the spine, and is starting therapy to improve it. Major Sigh of Relief!!!

With all the chaos that has been defining my life over the last couple months, this is much needed good news. So many tears...
Old 09-27-2012, 05:30 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Hunny24
Hey everyone...sorry I've been MIA lately. I've had a terrible cold and am now just feeling better. Tonight I have plans with some friends for a girls night so tomorrow I will be back and running again. Even though I haven't worked out, I still managed to lose a pound since I've kept my diet in check. But tonights festivities may change that seeing we'll be sitting around a fire pit drinking wine.

Hope you all are well and almost TGIF!
have fun!

Originally Posted by rpmcduff
LOL!!!
I remember watching Saints games on TV when the fans did wear bags!
Yep, that's back when we called them the Aints

Originally Posted by judipurple
the weight is leveling off, but need to bring it into the the next decade!
I thought you were in the one hundreds?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.