Notices

Gained back 3 lbs

Old 09-21-2012, 04:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default Gained back 3 lbs

I know how, but it still sucks. I was doing so well. I need to cut down on carbs and AVOID Papa John's breadsticks like the plague.

But I did lose half an inch on my thighs, so that's a plus.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

Hang in there. It's not always a straight line down; more likely, it's fits and starts, back and forth. Even maintenance is that way. Just do what you know to do and those pounds will come back off!
Old 09-22-2012, 05:55 PM
FitDay Member

As long as it's a long term downward trend you'll be doing ok. Just stick in there. It sounds like you're learning what works and what doesn't for you!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:50 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I did lose 2 of the 3 lbs, so it's not a total set-back. I'm not on a diet, but a lifestyle change, so I'm not depriving myself, but limiting myself.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:48 AM
FitDay Member

Default Banned from pool

I have a weakness for Papa John's too. I'm tired of having thunder thighs, and don't like the cellulite on my bum at all. I'd like to loose some weight by next summer. I used to swim at the public pool wearing only a thong, but wouldn't dare do that now.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Dirty_
I have a weakness for Papa John's too. I'm tired of having thunder thighs, and don't like the cellulite on my bum at all. I'd like to loose some weight by next summer. I used to swim at the public pool wearing only a thong, but wouldn't dare do that now.
I have the same problem areas. I can feel my butt getting toned a bit, but it's still cellulite-city. I wish I had a pool, because I used to love swimming when younger. I could stay in a pool for hours.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Ladymiseryali
I have the same problem areas. I can feel my butt getting toned a bit, but it's still cellulite-city. I wish I had a pool, because I used to love swimming when younger. I could stay in a pool for hours.
I miss swimming too, but hope to get back out there next summer. Hope you get a chance to get in the pool again.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:19 AM
FitDay Member

I miss swimming too, but hope to get back out there next summer. Hope you get a chance to get in the pool again.
If there was a public pool nearby, I would be all in that thing. I would settle for a lake even, but I live on Long Island, where there's like nothing, so I have to stick to jog/walking.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:53 AM
FitDay Member

I imagine a membership for an indoor pool would cost a lot around NYC. Do you ever go to the ocean to swim? I've been in the Pacific a few times, but didn't like what the waves did to me.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:58 AM
FitDay Member

I imagine a membership for an indoor pool would cost a lot around NYC. Do you ever go to the ocean to swim? I've been in the Pacific a few times, but didn't like what the waves did to me.
The last ocean I ever went to was an ocean in Canada on vacation and that was several years back. Never really swam in it. Just walked alongside it and would look for sea specimens. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.