Notices

Gained back 3 lbs

Old 09-28-2012, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

lol sea specimens. I'm sure there's plenty to find. I see your current weight is around 150. How low are you trying to go? Seems like you're not heavy at all. But if you feel like you have extra weight, keep going for your goal
Old 10-01-2012, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Dirty_
lol sea specimens. I'm sure there's plenty to find. I see your current weight is around 150. How low are you trying to go? Seems like you're not heavy at all. But if you feel like you have extra weight, keep going for your goal
I'm definitely not overweight for my height, but I'm more looking to get down to 135, and get toned up in the arms and the lower body. My highest weight was 232 lbs, but that was quite a few years ago. About 4 or 5 yrs ago I shot up to 200 lbs, but a breakup made me go on a losing spree and by the time I met my fiance, I was 160 and then I got myself down in the 150s and have pretty much maintained that weight frame ever since.