FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   Hey Ladies, a new week is here! You know what time it is! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/8254-hey-ladies-new-week-here-you-know-what-time.html)

01gt4.6 09-17-2012 08:33 AM

So is this it? Just 6 of us?:eek:

quinnesec 09-17-2012 08:35 AM

I've never seen the tortillas that you mentioned, but I have a new favorite. I used to buy Joseph's Lavash, but lately I've replaced it with Joseph's Flatbread. My new favorite is toasted sesame seed, but they offer several others. They are soft and moist, made with flax and oat bran and they are pretty big so you could almost just use half. Here's the info: Low Fat Pita Bread - Flax Omega 3 Pita Bread - Square Lavash - Pancakes

I made a huge wrap today with tuna and tons of veggies and it was really delicious! :)

I buy them at Walmart near the deli. Nutritional info:

Calories: 100
Total fat: 3 g
Sat Fat: 0
Trans Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 0
Sodium: 260
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 8 g

quinnesec 09-17-2012 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 89208)
So is this it? Just 6 of us?:eek:

It sure is quiet! I'm stuck at my laptop today because it's been just pouring all day. I'd love to get outside and do some hiking but it looks like it's going to be like this all week. :mad:

Hey! What happened to Brees??? I lost 12 points on that game! Between that and the Vikings game, I lost my shirt! lol

jjrudd 09-17-2012 10:01 AM

Wow Quinn 3g of fiber, that's awesome. I live in Canada but next time I'm near walmart I will check it out.

01gt4.6 09-17-2012 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by quinnesec (Post 89210)
Hey! What happened to Brees??? I lost 12 points on that game! Between that and the Vikings game, I lost my shirt! lol

I didn't even watch the game. I went for a bike ride. I'm guessing my 7-9 is looking better and better. Why wasn't I invited to come watch... the game?:eek:

cjohnson728 09-17-2012 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by quinnesec (Post 89209)
I've never seen the tortillas that you mentioned, but I have a new favorite. I used to buy Joseph's Lavash, but lately I've replaced it with Joseph's Flatbread. My new favorite is toasted sesame seed, but they offer several others. They are soft and moist, made with flax and oat bran and they are pretty big so you could almost just use half. Here's the info: Low Fat Pita Bread - Flax Omega 3 Pita Bread - Square Lavash - Pancakes

I made a huge wrap today with tuna and tons of veggies and it was really delicious! :)

I buy them at Walmart near the deli. Nutritional info:

Calories: 100
Total fat: 3 g
Sat Fat: 0
Trans Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 0
Sodium: 260
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 8 g

Thanks. I may look for these for variety's sake.

I loved those tortillas. They used to have 71 calories, 8 g protein, and a whopping 12 g fiber, which I loved. Now they are 110 cals and 9 g fiber. And they were perfectly pliable the way they were...in fact, the best one out there, IMO. Oh well, we'll see what the new incarnation brings.

Plus also, the Ravens' result was embarrassing.

But my O's are still fighting for it :)! And on the west coast, which will make that sleep goal a challenge this week :mad:.

ToriD1012 09-17-2012 01:25 PM

Seein' as how my brotha from another motha didn't make me any goals, I guess I'll have to do it for myself.

Let's see....goals......

1: drink more water--no actual ounces, just more
2: no mindless eating
3: reign in the excitement of only 28 MORE DAYS TILL WHN COMES HOME!!!!

That's about it.....I think I can handle those. In fact, these may be my goals for the next month.

Mike, which goal you stealing from me? I'd say #3.....it's a good goal :cool:

belindasr 09-17-2012 03:28 PM

First time on the wagon

Hi Ladies!

My goals for this week are:
5 days of exercise
See a nutritionist
Eat clean
Say something affirming each day
Drink my water - gosh how can this be so difficult :eek:
Plan and cook my food in advance

01gt4.6 09-17-2012 03:43 PM

1. Eat 4 servings fruit/vegetables (Jenn) yes
2. Log everything. Everything (Cassie) yes
3. Take ALL vitamins and supplements; even the big, nasty ones. (Quinniepoo) yes
4. Dietary fiber 25g (Mern)25.6
5. keep (start) journalling (Judi) yes
6. reign in the excitement of only 28 MORE DAYS TILL WHN COMES HOME!!!! (Tori) yes (even though she called me a db):mad:
7. Drink my water (belinda) yes

Hunny24 09-17-2012 09:29 PM

I'm here Mikey! Ran 5 miles last night and ran home through the pouring rain through the last two. Sticking with my main goal of working out 4 days a week at least and have been 95% sticking to my eating healthy, low carb diet...except for the two glasses of wine and pretzels I had on Sunday night. Overall the weight is slowly coming off and I am feeling great. Started back at work today and got nothing but compliments on how I looked since I just had the baby 10 weeks ago. So that felt good for the ol' ego, even though I still have about 25 pounds to lose. :) Happy Monday...or Tuesday now everyone!