Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
new to the forum, but not to fitday >

new to the forum, but not to fitday

Community
Notices

new to the forum, but not to fitday

Old 04-11-2010, 08:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default new to the forum, but not to fitday

I'm thinking I could maybe use some support as it's not going so well on my own. I keep losing and gaining the same 5 pounds. I don't love food that is good for me, which is a challenge in it's own. I'm not a huge exerciser but am trying and it's getting warmer so that should help.

I'm 5'4..trying to lose about 60 pounds, but honestly...I'd be happy losing about 30. I don't need to be a twig. But I'd love to lose the 30 and then see if I can go further.

Anyway...joined the forums and hope it helps.

Good luck to all of you.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:21 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Sospokemisery! Welcome to the forum. I saw your post hadn't been responded to so wanted to speak up. Most of us know how it is with losing and regaining the same weight. You might want to join one of the "clubs" on the women's forums based on the amount of weight you're looking to drop (if you haven't already). That has been really helpful to me in giving and receiving support towards my goals. Really all of the groups are good since many of the issues we face aren't necessarily goal specific.

Good luck to you!