Notices

Should I Do Cardio First or Weight Training First?

Old 06-12-2018, 12:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Should I Do Cardio First or Weight Training First?

Weight Training First
Old 10-31-2018, 10:50 PM
FitDay Member

As per my convienence first jogging is must to get on cardio
Old 11-02-2018, 06:11 AM
FitDay Member

It depends on your goals. The general consensus is If you are working on strength, then warm up for 3-5 min., then do strength training. This will enable you to lift weights with optimum form (rather than being worn out after cardio session). Then do cardio. If you're prepping for a 5K, obviously your goal is cardiovascular endurance and I'd start with that. We need 'em both. I alternate cardio days with weight training days. Building strength will raise your resting metabolism which means you'll burn more calories even in a rested state. But doing something is better than nothing.
Old 07-24-2019, 06:58 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Built
It depends on your goals. The general consensus is If you are working on strength, then warm up for 3-5 min., then do strength training. This will enable you to lift weights with optimum form (rather than being worn out after cardio session). Then do cardio. If you're prepping for a 5K, obviously your goal is cardiovascular endurance and I'd start with that. We need 'em both. I alternate cardio days with weight training days. Building strength will raise your resting metabolism which means you'll burn more calories even in a rested state. But doing something is better than nothing.
I totally agree and confirm the above!
Old 07-12-2020, 11:55 PM
FitDay Member

Cardio (as a warm-up), weights, cardio. That's my way of training
Old 07-15-2021, 02:39 AM
FitDay Member

Cardio, of course. It's a good place to start your workout. It's like a law! : D
Old 07-20-2021, 07:23 PM
FitDay Member

Cardio will help you lose weight quickly with a healthy diet meanwhile. Weight training helps you gain muscles and focuses on body shape. So it depends on your goals.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:42 AM
FitDay Member

I think you should do weight training first.
Old 12-14-2021, 10:07 PM
FitDay Member

if you want to loss your abdominal fat then use slim hot belt its best solution for loss abdominal fat fastly. Its gadget for sweating your abdominal fat.