FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7 Day Motivational Thread Beginning 6.25.12... No More Excuses!!! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/7737-7-day-motivational-thread-beginning-6-25-12-no-more-excuses.html)

quinnesec 06-24-2012 11:57 PM

7 Day Motivational Thread Beginning 6.25.12... No More Excuses!!!

Looks like we all had a rough week last week! No more excuses! Time to get busy and focus on our health. No excuse is worth neglecting your health and happiness, so let's kick butt this week! :D

quinnesec 06-25-2012 12:06 AM

I am the queen of justification and excuses... but not this week! I am determined to make my diet and health a priority this week. Whether I'm on the road, have family obligations, am too "busy"... no matter. I will stay focused on myself first... for at least one week! :o So, join me in 7 days of "me first" thinking. Be bold! Be brave! We can do this! :D ;)

This week's goals:

1. Calories between 1000-1200; no excuses!
2. 3 fruits or vegetables minimum per day; no excuses!
3. Take all vitamins and supplements; no excuses!
4. Walk daily, rain or shine; no excuses!
5. Hydrate all day long; no excuses!

cjohnson728 06-25-2012 12:25 AM

I am in!

I had an aha moment last night regarding choosing the wrong priorities as well. Truthfully, I have been struggling since the beginning of the year. I too need to start making myself a priority again...really, the world won't fall apart!

1. Calorie limit 1200.
2. Exercise 6 hours.
3. Drink water. Keep drinking.
4. Take vitamins and supplements.
5. Make good food choices (balance, fiber, eat clean, etc.)
6. Sleep 7 hours per night.

Work stuff and home stuff...well, this is the place to focus on me. That can stay on its own list and I'll work off that.

I'm determined to have a great week.

Mike, you didn't wreck the bike last week, did you? C'mon and get on board, dude!

quinnesec 06-25-2012 01:25 AM

I had a similar "aha moment" last week as well. I realized that I made bad food choices (especially on the road) not because clean foods were not available, (my usual excuse) but because I either felt sorry for myself, thought that I "deserved it" for having a tough day, or as a comforting mechanism. Well, not this week. Time to put my health first. :) The scale is moving, and it's not down! lol

wildbeanerz 06-25-2012 02:52 AM

I fell off the thread last week but not the wagon (entirely). I just get busy and don't feel like I can keep up with everyone else so I don't come to post because I feel bad for not being able to read and offer everyone the same support that they are offering to me.

Had a wedding Saturday. It was a very small occassion with only about 45-50 guests. Very cute & intimate. Outdoors in the country. It was perfect. It started at 2, we stayed at the reception until 8 then went home & grabbed the kids and went to the after party bonfire until about 11. It was such a beautiful day. I ate 2 cupcakes was the worst of my damage that day. :) ... Yesterday however I kept picking at stuff to eat. Luckily most of it (except the Hershey kisses & Hugs) was healthy. I ate strawberries, grapes, orange, apple, granola, 1% milk, grilled chicken breast, butter & parsley boiled potatoes, mixed frozen veggies...oh and a cheeseburger with special k cracker chips on a thin bun for lunch. It was a lot of food and I just kept picking here and there. I was bored but hubby wanted me to spend the day with him so we just kind of holed up in our room lounging on the bed with laptops and watching guy tv all day. I didn't even do the laundry that I started Saturday morning.

Even with all of that though...the scale was down 1.6lb since last Monday. Have I mentioned that at this point I weigh less than I did when I got together with my hubby at age 15? I vaguely remember at that age stating that I weighed about 240lbs. Who knows how accurate that was since I don't remember being weighed but I am in the same size clothing or one size smaller than I was when we got together so I currently weigh the least that I have in my entire adult life (considering for me that I became an adult at 15 :) ).

Does anyone else have a problem when they go to think of the number that they currently weigh your mind automatically first thinks of a number about 40lbs heavier than what you are? When I start to think of what I weigh my mind usually goes in the 270's for some reason. Today I weigh 237.8 but even as I just typed that my mind said 278. Is that just part of the mental adjustment that needs to happen over time. Is it from my constantly changing weight and my mind not keeping up with it? It's just weird. I would think that being happy to weigh less that would be the number that comes to mind first! It is frustrating!

So let's try this again...

Health/Fitness Goals ...
1. 100oz water daily
2. Exercise 3 times (how hard is that?)
3. Walk on lunch
4. Fruits, veggies & dairy until dinner
5. Weigh and post it M: 237.8lbs,

Life Goals ...
1. Walk Chloe 1 time
2. Water garden daily
3. Weed flower bed

My goals list seems short this week but I am having a hard time accomplishing goals so I'm keeping it simple this week.

01gt4.6 06-25-2012 03:04 AM

Cassie, I didn't wreck it. :) I posted the track video last week. I need to be on this wagon desperately. I seem to get on and come Wednesday or Thursday I'm running behind it. Come Friday, I find myself no longer running behind.

wildbeanerz 06-25-2012 03:15 AM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...N2v35M9Lp7oacQ

....Mike? .... Is that you?

ToriD1012 06-25-2012 03:19 AM

Ducking in and hiding my head in shame.

I'm in....again. I'll post goals when I get off work. I have some in mind, just trying to fine tune them.

ToriD1012 06-25-2012 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz (Post 84195)

nope, that's me. what you can't tell is that the wagon backed up over me a few times last week before finally coming to a rest on top of me :(

canary52 06-25-2012 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz (Post 84195)

I love this. I think if you look, you'll find us all under there. I too sometimes get overwhelmed not being able to respond to everyone. Don't worry; you don't have to and BTW you're doing great.

Hi Mike, hi Tori, good to see ya. Let's see if we can stick it out this time.

nobe 06-25-2012 03:43 AM

Keeping it simple this week. As I mentioned yesterday, hubby's two older kids are coming to stay with us next week, for possibly the whole summer, and it's going to be harrrrrrrrrd. I need to focus on staying positive and doing positive things.

I've been having a hard time doing my "official" exercises because I'm spending every day either working on the house or the yard, or chasing the kid around outside, and it must be exercise because I'm sore and tired. So I'm counting it. Sleep is an ongoing problem but having it as a goal isn't making me do it right now, so I'm leaving it out.

1) 1600 calories or less
2) move
3) 64oz water +
4) 20% protein
5) vitamins

6) post one good thing that happened every day

wildbeanerz 06-25-2012 03:58 AM

I found this on another site that I belong to....

Don't Quit

When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down,
And you feel like the biggest failure in town.
When you want to give up just because you gave in,
and forget all about being healthy and thin.
So What! You went over your points a bit,
It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit!
It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.
It's learning the skills to get back in your range.
It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.
You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow."
It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.
You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.
To stumble and fall is not a disgrace,
If you summon the will to get back in the race.
But, often the struggler's, when loosing their grip,
Just throw in the towel and continue to slip.
And learn too late when the damage is done,
that the race wasn't over...they still could have won.
Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow,
but facing each challenge will help you grow.
Success is failure turned inside out,
the silver tint in a cloud of doubt.
When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit!
- Author Unknown

bojibridge 06-25-2012 04:51 AM

OK! I'm in. I think goals this week are probably going to be the usual ones, since they seem to be going okay for me, maybe a couple extras.

1.) Under 1400 calories/day
2.) Drink 64 oz. water/day
3.) Exercise 3-4x/week
4.) Study 30 mins every day
5.) Post weight every day - M: 154.6
6.) Something good! - M: Issue that was giving me major stress over the weekend has been resolved

I like the goal people are putting down for listing something good that happens to them each day, so I'm gonna adopt that too! I've decided to post my weight every day just so I can really see how far I'm getting/not getting in a week.

Anyway, I've already got some green on my chart, and it's not even lunch time! That must be a good omen... :) And, I'm only 0.6 lbs from my July 4th goal!

01gt4.6 06-25-2012 05:02 AM

Joanna, I meant to tell you last week, nice avatar pic!

I feel like I have that wagon sitting right on my chest.:mad:

catebert 06-25-2012 06:32 AM

I'm In Too!

Same goals as last week:
< 20 net carbs
< 144 cals/day
>64 oz h20

Exercise: still not sure how much I'll be able to accomplish outside of work hours. House needs some attention, so maybe I'll focus on that - one thing per day.

traceymc1985 06-25-2012 06:53 AM

Hi everyone- new week and im sure to make it a better one than the last. I cant have done too bad though but know where i could have done better. I lost 1lb this week! That 10stone something mark is nearly here.

Goals this week-

# 5% fat rule on everything
# 1200 cals a day
# increase exercise- distance/pace
# drink 2litres of water daily
# measure portions accurately
# no second portions (no matter how tasty)
# cook just enough
# no eating leftovers!

01gt4.6 06-25-2012 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by traceymc1985 (Post 84217)
Goals this week-

# 5% fat rule on everything

I hope you aren't trying to keep fat under 5% on your pie chart.

ToriD1012 06-25-2012 11:04 AM

Goals

Alright, I'm going to do my absolute damndest this week to stay on the wagon. The past couple of weeks have been pitiful to say the least. Here goes....

Health/Fitness

1: log EVERYTHING!!
2: calories 1200-1500
3: no frozen meals, fresh fresh FRESH
4: 100 oz water
5: p90x daily (not real sure what I'm thinking :confused:)

That's it. I should be able to handle that.....maybe :o

lathav 06-25-2012 11:24 AM

I'm in with modified Goals

Goal for this week.

1. Not more than 1100 calories per day
2. Cut down rice.
3. Walk 16 miles per week
4. Wake up early
5. Pray everyday
6. Watch TV just for an hour
7. Apply for jobs

06/11 - 171
06/17 - 170
06/25 - 170

Mini Goal : 166
Final Goal: 128

nobe 06-25-2012 01:09 PM

Today was a disaster from beginning to end, diet-wise. Got thrown off track by breakfast (waffles) waiting for me when I got up, a visit at my mom's where there was absolutely nothing to eat for lunch except mac and cheese, and forgetting to take anything out for supper and ending up having fast food.

I'm going to pretend today never happened and start tomorrow. Except my good thing goal:

I bought the paint to paint my living room and kitchen! Goodbye rust and mustard yellow, hello pale blue. This, to be exact (the green is the dumb carpet I have to work with because I can't take it up, the darker blue is the living room, the lighter blue is the kitchen):

My Colour Swatch | CIL

Yahooooo! Now I just have to wait till Wednesday to slap it on the wall and feel happy happy happy.

Back on the wagon tomorrow.

quinnesec 06-25-2012 02:17 PM

Busy, busy Monday but I was able to keep focused. Finished up my walk just before dark. I have a totally free day tomorrow; first one in a long time. Not exactly sure what I'll do with it... maybe do a little trail hiking. :)

This week's goals:

1. Calories between 1000-1200; no excuses! Yes
2. 3 fruits or vegetables minimum per day; no excuses! Yes
3. Take all vitamins and supplements; no excuses! Yes
4. Walk daily, rain or shine; no excuses! Yes
5. Hydrate all day long; no excuses! Yes

ToriD1012 06-25-2012 02:39 PM

Monday

Health/Fitness

1: log EVERYTHING!!~yes
2: calories 1200-1500~1258
3: no frozen meals, fresh fresh FRESH~yes
4: 100 oz water~134.3
5: p90x daily (not real sure what I'm thinking :confused:)~yes

I haven't had a chance to catch up with everyone yet, but I will try to tomorrow. I had a good day, then the afternoon went south. I didn't really want to workout, but made myself. Dear Lawd!! I had to keep pausing and catching my breath (it didn't help that I can't find my inhaler) but I pushed through it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Going to bed early, I'm BEAT!!!

cjohnson728 06-25-2012 03:03 PM

Well, my catch up day turned out to be a crazy day, but it is what it is.

Took my son to his first "job" today. While I was in the area, I went to the park and did an hour and a half of running/walking. It was frustrating because the last time I was at the park, I was running a 5K and made damn good time, too, and I am nowhere near that physical shape anymore due to injuries and time pressures. But it was also good because I felt back in the saddle. Of course, I probably won't be able to move out of said saddle come morning :eek:.

1. Calorie limit 1200. Yes
2. Exercise 6 hours. 90 min
3. Drink water. Keep drinking. Yes
4. Take vitamins and supplements. I completely forgot!
5. Make good food choices (balance, fiber, eat clean, etc.) Yes. Getting recommended fiber is hard the fewer calories I allot myself :confused:
6. Sleep 7 hours per night. Yes

Hope you all had a good day as well!

bojibridge 06-25-2012 06:09 PM

1.) Under 1400 calories/day - M: 1363
2.) Drink 64 oz. water/day - M:72 oz.
3.) Exercise 3-4x/week
4.) Study 30 mins every day - M: 5 mins.
5.) Post weight every day - M: 154.6
6.) Something good! - M: Issue that was giving me major stress over the weekend has been resolved

So, I think I stayed under on calories, but it wasn't very balanced eating. I'm counting it a win, however, since I wasn't sure I was gonna stay under 1400!

Thanks, Mike, for the compliments on the picture :)

wildbeanerz 06-26-2012 12:21 AM

Health/Fitness Goals ...
1. 100oz water daily M: Yes,
2. Exercise 3 times (how hard is that?) M: No,
3. Walk on lunch M: Yes,
4. Fruits, veggies & dairy until dinner M: Yes, T: No (PB & Banana sandwich for lunch today),
5. Weigh and post it M: 237.8lbs, T: 237.6lbs,

Life Goals ...
1. Walk Chloe 1 time M: No,
2. Water garden daily M: Yes - )think one of my cuke plants is dying, it's wilted),
3. Weed flower bed M: No,

Yesterday was great until evening. I couldn't seem to stay out of the pulled pork that we had for dinner. Thank god the portions on it are huge and even at counting 2 portions of it, it was an overestimate. No exercise other than walking on lunch. That seems to be my saving grace. I hope and pray nothing ever changes so that I can't do that or it will make my weight loss that much harder.

Hope ... In white...I'm glad that they found your DD's friend OK. I hope that her parents take the opportunity to admit her to a facility and leave her there until she is ready and able to deal with life. Not just until she asks to come home. If I were you, I know I would be counting the days until your DD can get away from all of this drama and start her new life in college with a whole (hopefully better) group of friends.

Joanna ... That is a very nice new picture!

Cassie ... You may not have been winning any races but HEY! You got out there and did it! That has to count for something. Making time to exercise in the middle of your day is an achievement to me no matter what.

Tori ... P90X huh? Let me know how that goes. I'm about to get back into Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I love how I feel after that one. I think I really like kickboxing....who knew? LOL

Quinn ... A totally free day? I. am. so. jealous! ... So what will you do? A nice long workout? Take a hike? A bubble bath? Make a beautiful salad for lunch to eat outside on the deck? Oh yeah, I'm living through you today!

Nobe ... I love painting the rooms in my house too. I am down to the hardest one to do though and haven't decided how to tackle it. It has a 14-15ft vaulted ceiling and at the tip of the ceiling there is a tape seam that needs fixed about 4" long and around where a wall joins into the room. I don't do very well on ladders but I am going to have to suck it up. I just have to buy a ladder big enough to handle the job. Then it goes up a stairway that I will have to set up scaffolding or something to paint. Ummm yeah, Ms Graceful on scaffolding may end up very badly. And I have to decide the color as it extends into my lower level family room which has lt green paint so I'm thinking a light beige, tan, cream and then an accent wall behind the stove & above the cabinets in a cranberry/wine type color.

Lathav ... Those are some pretty serious goals.

Mike ... Did I miss your goals? Where are they??

Tracey ... You also have a serious set of goals. The hardest of that for me would be no seconds and no picking on the leftovers (as shown last night)

Mern ... Where are you? I hope your allergies don't still have you down.

bojibridge 06-26-2012 01:14 AM

Hope, for what it's worth, I'm sending good vibes your way - that's an uber tough situation...

So, today I managed to gain 3.4 lbs in one day, which is a big leap for me - I don't usually see that kind of large oscillation. I mean, like I said last night, I didn't eat cleanly yesterday (aka ice cream, although I ate ice cream at 4 PM and that was the last thing I ate for the day...) Anyway, it's probably because I was uber stressed this weekend, and I think my digestive system had a bit of a mind of it's own because of it. Anyway, I just need to even out a bit...

So, you all will remember I found a lump in my breast like 6 weeks ago, and had an ultrasound that came back clear. I went for a checkup yesterday, and the doctor was like, "I tend to be conservative on breast issues (ie get everything checked and double checked) so I don't think it's anything serious, but just to make sure..." so I'm going for a biopsy tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous about it, but if it can answer the question of what is going on, one way or another, I'll be happier about that. So... I could use some good thoughts send my way tomorrow morning!

quinnesec 06-26-2012 01:15 AM

Coming to the "Fitday Confessional" with head held low in shame... ;)

Last night after my walk, I went over to my mom's house to clean out her freezer and I never saw such an assortment of yummy, fat-filled treats in all my life! My PLAN was to go over there and throw the majority of it away, as I didn't think that there would be anything good... but OMG! It was like a secret stash of yummy goodness! Pies, cakes, ice cream, frozen pizzas, Schwann's, you name it, it was in there. So, egged on by my husband, we came home and baked one of the supremely loaded, frozen pizzas at 10:00 last night. :mad: (Then, I was awake most of the night suffering for overeating... again, :mad:!)

Once again, my desire to eat healthy was overcome with my unwillingness to throw out good food. Luckily for me, I stopped after the pizza... husband also wiped out a bag of potato chips and a can of Pringles. lol It's all stuff that I never keep in the house (...and you can see why!)

So, I'm going to double up on my walk today. Some of the yummy goodness still resides in my freezer, but nothing that is incredibly tempting to me... one of the kids will eat it... soon, I hope.

Daughter is spending the week at a friends cottage, and my day still remains open and free. Cleaned my house and did wash yesterday so I don't even have those types of chores to do. First, coffee. Then maybe a nice, long hike. Weather is going to be gorgeous for the next week... sunny and mid-80's, so I have to take advantage of it. A book that I've been trying to read for the past two months may be in the plan for later today on my deck. :)

Have a great day!

quinn

quinnesec 06-26-2012 01:20 AM

Hope and Joanna,

Sending prayers, positive thoughts and all good things your way. I've dealt with both teenage issues and breast cancer scares and they are both a miserable place to be. But, hang tight, give it a little time, and things will work out. Keeping you all in my prayers.

quinn

wildbeanerz 06-26-2012 01:43 AM

Joanna ... Lots of good thoughts for you tomorrow. I would rather have confirmation that it is nothing than to worry that it is something.

Quinn ... Your day sounds perfect. .... Woops on that pizza! I've been there at 10pm sharing an entire pizza with my hubby.

01gt4.6 06-26-2012 01:56 AM

April, my goals were in white. ;)

wildbeanerz 06-26-2012 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 84286)
April, my goals were in white. ;)

Do you think since Mern isn't here to crack the whip that you can slack?

edahlt 06-26-2012 02:56 AM

Hey guys...
So the short version: I'm back! I lost weight while at school, gained while at home, need to fix that. See long version below. Goals are at the end.

I remember quite a few of you from when I was on here pretty regularly around December/January, but I haven't posted since then. Whoops. Not sure if you guys remember if. If so: hi again! For those of you I haven't met yet: 'ello for the first time!
Even though I didn't post once I got back to school, I was still paying a fair amount of attention to my weight and eating/exercise habits, as my schedule allowed. I managed to settle into pretty muscular 128-132 lbs and maintain that for the majority of my time at school. It was higher than my goal, but I could see the beginnings of a 6-pack starting to form, so I certainly wasn't complaining. Then, of course, finals week came at the beginning of June. I stopped exercising regularly, dance classes had ended, rehearsals had ended... I wasn't doing much. My weight started to creep up a bit, but nothing too concerning. I figured it would go back down once finals ended.
Boy, was I wrong. I don't know what it is about being home, but the pattern over the past two years seems to be that I lose or maintain weight at school, and when I get home I gain it all back, AND MORE. Over the past three weeks, between not buying my own groceries, my parents wanting to take me out to eat (I hadn't seen them in 5 months), and a family vacation last week, I've gained. A lot. I'm not quite sure where I am right now, but I'd estimate a very flabby 145-ish. I'll weigh in tomorrow to get a more accurate number.

So here are my goals for the week. I know i'm a day late, but better late than never, right?
1) 1200-1400 calories
2) Measure EVERYTHING
3) No pure carbs except oatmeal (so no bread/rice/pasta/chips)
4) 100 oz of water or tea daily
5) Multivitamin daily
6) Exercise daily

Nothing too harsh to start with. Here's hoping I can stick with it.
Best of luck to everyone else!
<3

01gt4.6 06-26-2012 03:29 AM

hey Torre!!!

cjohnson728 06-26-2012 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by quinnesec (Post 84276)
Coming to the "Fitday Confessional" with head held low in shame... ;)

Last night after my walk, I went over to my mom's house to clean out her freezer and I never saw such an assortment of yummy, fat-filled treats in all my life! My PLAN was to go over there and throw the majority of it away, as I didn't think that there would be anything good... but OMG! It was like a secret stash of yummy goodness! Pies, cakes, ice cream, frozen pizzas, Schwann's, you name it, it was in there. So, egged on by my husband, we came home and baked one of the supremely loaded, frozen pizzas at 10:00 last night. :mad: (Then, I was awake most of the night suffering for overeating... again, :mad:!)

Once again, my desire to eat healthy was overcome with my unwillingness to throw out good food. Luckily for me, I stopped after the pizza... husband also wiped out a bag of potato chips and a can of Pringles. lol It's all stuff that I never keep in the house (...and you can see why!)

So, I'm going to double up on my walk today. Some of the yummy goodness still resides in my freezer, but nothing that is incredibly tempting to me... one of the kids will eat it... soon, I hope.

lol, you are truly my sister in sin today!

I had a great day also and darn if an hour or so before bed I didn't start picking...for no good reason. Well, at first I was truly hungry and had some wheat crackers, which would've been okay, but then followed it up with some Honey Nut Cheerios and later some pretzels AND a few tortilla chips, thus effectively wrecking carbs and calories for the day.

The only saving grace is that I shut the pantry before I grabbed the chocolate chips.

So I will be amending yesterday's report when I post today, which, so far, so good...working today and keeping busy! Enjoy your hike...I'm jealous. Haven't had time to get on the mountain since spring, and I miss the solitude.

cjohnson728 06-26-2012 04:28 AM

Welcome back, Torre! Climb on the wagon with us; a few of us are limping along, but we'll all get there!

canary52 06-26-2012 07:58 AM

Joanna, sending good vibes right back atcha and prayers that all goes well.

cjohnson728 06-26-2012 11:00 AM

Joanna, I will be thinking of you in the morning and sending positive thoughts your way. Better to have a conservative doc than one who blows it off.

Hope, hugs to you. I would imagine sometimes it feels the stress never ends. You're doing a good job. Really.

catebert 06-26-2012 01:46 PM

Hey everyone, I’m here, been logging but not blogging. Joanna and Hope been thinking about you and hope everything will turn out well for you. Welcome back Torre!

I haven’t had much chance to catch up the last couple of days. A friend of ours (Canadian comedian Mike MacDonald) is back living in Ottawa after many years in LA, and has some astronomical US medical bills (makes me very grateful for our health care system!) after the wrong prescription destroyed his liver so now he is in desperate need of a liver transplant.

My DH (a musician) organized a couple of benefits to raise some cash to help Mike out and we had the second benefit last night. A huge success, lots of great music and a good time had by all :cool: (nope I don’t drink so that wasn’t an issue LOL), but since we supplied most of the amps we were last to pack up and it was a very late night, didn’t get to bed til about 2 am, then worked all day until about 6 tonight. Forsake water in favour of some much needed caffeine to get me through the day, but now I am feeling the lack of hydration, and I know my fibro will be visiting me like an unwanted houseguest! Oh well, sometimes it’s worth it, and last night was a pretty worthwhile cause.:)

Goals for this week:
<1400 calories: 1569, 854
Net Carbs < 20: 21.5, 22.2
Water >64(oz): 60, total fail <20 oz (but I plan to guzzle some more b4 bedtime!)
exercise: too much, none

Jho82 06-26-2012 01:46 PM

I'm a little late!! teehee

Health/Fitness/Lifestyle
1. Drink min 80oz of WATER! Y, N
2. PM workout - interval training - 3 days/week(at least)!! Y
3. Min 72 crunches/day! Y
4. 5 Pushups (straight leg)/ 10 pushups (elevated)! Y,Y
5. Drink 1 tea/day! Y, Y
6. Check in min 2x/day! N,N
7. Think POSITIVE! (stealing this from you Hope) N, Y I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!
8. Green for the rest of the week! (Beginning Wed)

Lacking in energy severely - I don't know whats going on with me but my body feels like a weeping willow :rolleyes: BUT I am determined to get on this freaking wagon if its the only thing I do this week! MOVE OVER LADIES and gent. This J-Lo Butt needs to go! I've had it with not fitting into jeans properly! Ultimate Goal - get rid of my A$$! No more honky-tonk-badonka-donk! :o LETS DO THIS...... anybody know some killer butt exercises?

quinnesec 06-26-2012 02:00 PM

Nice, peaceful day. Hiked this morning and then husband wanted to go walking tonight, so I actually got 2 walks in. Sat on the deck reading a book, got some color and just kind of vegged out. :) Nothing huge planned for tomorrow either, although I assume daughter will be bringing home a butt-load of wet, sandy, dirty clothes from her time at the cottage. :mad:

This week's goals:

1. Calories between 1000-1200; no excuses! No, Yes
2. 3 fruits or vegetables minimum per day; no excuses! Yes, Yes 5
3. Take all vitamins and supplements; no excuses! Yes, Yes
4. Walk daily, rain or shine; no excuses! Yes, Yes 2
5. Hydrate all day long; no excuses! Yes, Yes