Notices

Breasts and Weight Loss

Old 05-11-2012, 10:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Breasts and Weight Loss

So, in the past few months I've lost over 20 pounds and I have a quick question for the women out there.

I am aware its normal for your breasts to be different sizes, mine always have been... but I am stunned by the fact that the one that is smaller is shrinking even more as I lose weight, while the bigger one hasn't changed size at all. I'm starting to think I look like a freak with one giant and one tiny boob xD

Probably no one can notice but me... but should I have any concerns? Or is there a better way to shrink both of them equally!?
The primary exercise I've been doing in lots of walking/jogging and crunches on my off days.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:35 PM
FitDay Member

...haha! *freak giant/tiny boob reference*
As you have said, one boob is supposed to be variably bigger than the other. Also, it is normal that one might shrink faster than the other as you continue to lose weight! However, once you maintain your weight, it will "readjust" - actually, this is exactly what happens to most girls when their chest starts to develop, until they gain enough weight to continue throughout their puberty!
...And about other people's perception - don't worry! - I'm sure they do not notice!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:29 AM
FitDay Member

Oh im not going to say much here because i will start wanting a boob job lol! No money so wont happen- pretending to love what ive got!

My boobs are getting smaller but they werent big in the first place- im 27 and i feel like my boobs are 100 years old! Just pleased that my boyfriend- more like a husband- together 7 years- anyway hes happy with them but then again he wouldnt say anything different- sure i will knpw if he stops paying them attention.

I ask myself a question- what would i prefer:
# Fat body- big boobs (although they werent big) No sense i know lol
# Slimmer and more toned body with smaller boobs

Obviously im opting for 2nd option but wish i could have that and still have big boobs- i suppose ive got to live with us all being different though and weight comes off everyone in its own unique way!
Old 06-04-2012, 10:38 AM
FitDay Member

Its normal for boobs to not be the same size. Its like that for most all women. One of mine is larger than the other and no one has every commented. It appears to be the same difference in size since they have shrank too. I'm enjoying my boobs getting smaller as I've always hated having big boobs. I any hoping to get to B-cup soon and honestly would be happy with an A-cup if getting that small again was even possible. Now if I can just lose some fat off this butt too! lol
Old 06-04-2012, 11:30 AM
FitDay Member

Would doing some chest exercises in the gym help to even things out? Just a question/suggestion.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by canary52
Would doing some chest exercises in the gym help to even things out? Just a question/suggestion.
^This^

Mine weren't noticeably different in size pretty but I was worried when I started losing the fat. I didn't want them to drop nor did I want to lose my too much in my cup size either, so I started lifting heavy.

Since I have built up my chest muscles, they are almost identical in size and no sagging worries. I am back to my normal cup size but down in band size.

I think building my pectoral muscles actually made them look better.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:56 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Bluesnow222
So, in the past few months I've lost over 20 pounds and I have a quick question for the women out there.

I am aware its normal for your breasts to be different sizes, mine always have been... but I am stunned by the fact that the one that is smaller is shrinking even more as I lose weight, while the bigger one hasn't changed size at all. I'm starting to think I look like a freak with one giant and one tiny boob xD

Probably no one can notice but me... but should I have any concerns? Or is there a better way to shrink both of them equally!?
The primary exercise I've been doing in lots of walking/jogging and crunches on my off days.
I'm having the same problem!!!! I've lost only five lbs, but still the smaller one, that was already about a cup smaller, is now about TWO cups smaller and the other one I think might have GROWN!!!! I'm glad yet sad that there is another person with this problem.

LOVE ALL,
Kaitlyn
Old 06-18-2012, 09:46 AM
FitDay Premium Member

While mine were slightly off before, the difference became VERY noticeable after I lost 30lbs. I saw a few doctors about it, nothing could be done with skin naturally, so as a Christmas gift to myself, I got them lifted and evened out. I've lost 10lbs since the surgery, and they shrunk very little, but more importantly, EVEN.