Notices

Sexy Girls Club!

Old 02-19-2010, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

JRamirez24 ~ i'm doing well how about you?
Old 02-22-2010, 10:41 AM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=staceyalberta;3620]msmarilyn3 ~ *waves* currently i'm living in a small town south of edmonton called wetaskiwin, BUT i'm from Vancouver....& i soooo wish i was able to make it home for the olympics ~sigh~ but i'm totally enjoying watching it on TV. it has been very exciting. oh yeah a hot stone massage would be lovely. that might be my birthday treat to myself this year. i hear you about the snow. i'm soooo over snow it's not funny ~sigh~ I can't wait for spring & summer. bring on the heat baby.

as far as claiming our sexyness or my sexyness i did buy a hot sweater shirt that i can wear up for at work & then off the shoulders when i go out in a nice bright jade colour. spring going to look for a skirt & a dress that i can wear around casually. plus i want to start doing a simple makeup every morning. just little things to perk me up. feel girlie about.[/QUOTE

The sweater sounds Totally Awesome Sexy! I love things you can wear more than one way...more bang for the buck ya know? I got a new green sweater that looks like cashmere but of course isn't It is very pretty with sequins around the neck line very sparkly...very sexy...very girly
Old 02-22-2010, 10:50 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Late night snacking

Hi,
late night snacking is my rough spot too ...i work nights so I tend to snack then more than on my nights off. On my nights off I take Melatonin an herbal thing so I go to bed earlier and avoid the snacking urges On nights you must snack just try to make healthy choices and limit portions This site is a great diet tool - I love all the support I get interacting with everyone!
Old 02-22-2010, 10:53 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mandevil7
Hello- I definately want my sexy back. I'm 5ft 2 and 180 lbs. I know I'll feel better about myself-and maybe attract a man, if I can get the weight off. Thanks for the encouragement. I know I can do it.
You got the right attitude and we'd definitely love to come along for the ride! We're all on the same track heading to Sexy town...Welcome aboard!
Old 03-05-2010, 03:56 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hey Sexy Girls Whats Up?

Hi Y'all,

Spring is definately coming and I want to look good in shorts and t-shirts. No more flab hanging over the waistband or flapping from my triceps. I'm adding extra weight to my workouts. Can't wait to get outside for walking, gardening, kayaking. This year thin is where I want to be. Who's up for hiking? Should we start a competition for the number of miles walked each week?

Currently I walking inside on my lunch hour, my friend gave me a pedometer. Anybody game?
Old 03-05-2010, 04:29 AM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=msmarilyn3;4138]
Originally Posted by staceyalberta
msmarilyn3 ~ *waves* currently i'm living in a small town south of edmonton called wetaskiwin, BUT i'm from Vancouver....& i soooo wish i was able to make it home for the olympics ~sigh~ but i'm totally enjoying watching it on TV. it has been very exciting. oh yeah a hot stone massage would be lovely. that might be my birthday treat to myself this year. i hear you about the snow. i'm soooo over snow it's not funny ~sigh~ I can't wait for spring & summer. bring on the heat baby.

as far as claiming our sexyness or my sexyness i did buy a hot sweater shirt that i can wear up for at work & then off the shoulders when i go out in a nice bright jade colour. spring going to look for a skirt & a dress that i can wear around casually. plus i want to start doing a simple makeup every morning. just little things to perk me up. feel girlie about.[/QUOTE

The sweater sounds Totally Awesome Sexy! I love things you can wear more than one way...more bang for the buck ya know? I got a new green sweater that looks like cashmere but of course isn't It is very pretty with sequins around the neck line very sparkly...very sexy...very girly
Your sweater with the sequins sounds totally cute too. Yeah love to be able to wear things more than one way. Saves me $$
Old 03-10-2010, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hey Sexy Girls

The weather has gotten warmer- I even walked outdoors yesterday. This is a bit rare for Michigan in March. Can't wait for spring and all the excitement of crocuses, tulips and daffodils. I love to walk and spy in my neighbor's yards to see what's coming up. I want my legs to get totally toned. I'm hoping to get a pedicure soon to show off toes.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:41 AM
FitDay Member

Wink I have the right to be SEXY TOO

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought, oh that thread must be for the younger girls. But then I broke down and decided to take a peek and read some of the post and got a good chuckle out of quite a few of them (especially the ones talking about "the girls" . . . I took care of that problem when I was 36, after my divorce, treated myself to a lift and enhancement, now I am a nice perky 34D, 32D when I was 122lbs, which I hope to be again soon). Well, either way, despite the fact that I am going to be 50 in a couple of months, I thought there is no reason why I can't be SEXY TOO. I only have 8 more lbs before I am back down to 122lbs and then bikini's here I come. I bought 3 bikini's last year from Victoria Secret and it felt so good to be able to wear them last summer so I am looking forward to being able to wear them again this summer. I guess if I had to gain back 16 lbs, it was a good thing I did it in the fall/winter and have the spring to lose it again. Just wish I didn't gain it in the first place. So, dispite that fact I am almost 50, can I be part of your SEXY Girl club? Thanks

Tracy
Old 03-10-2010, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Sexy just gets better with age, we are like fine wines
Welcome to the club.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:07 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Hi everyone

My name is Brandie i am a 31 year old Army wife and mother. My current weight is 215 I am 5'1" I am currently almost at the end of my presurgery pathway. Tomorrow I go to my mental wellness evaluation. Surgery should be withiin a month or two will find out soon.

I decided to have the surgery because of genetic; thyroid disorders, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, cancers. I have been overweight most of my adult life.

My mother had reu-n-y in 2005, my uncle had his in the mid-late 80's.

Being 31 i want to be healthy in my life. to live longer for myself and my family.

Being an Army wife i want to also be healthier so that I can do more activities with my husband. He is a tanker so he is gungho about hiking running, and just completely off the wall things like confidence courses on the weekends. I want to be able to do everything with him. there is nothing worse than sitting on the sidelines yearning to dive in and show my husband i can do what he does.

I comend all of you who have already gone through your surgeries and wish you much success and happy lives.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.