Notices

Sexy Girls Club!

Old 02-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Okay, ladies, who wants to trade for my A cup?
Old 02-09-2010, 01:02 PM
FitDay Member

well my c cup hangs halfway down my to my tummy so i'm game...rofl.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:57 AM
FitDay Member

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Now, Now lovely ladies lets not fit over our girls mine our DD (eek) I think they been pushing some of my back fat foward when measuring ha-ha! I know (EEUW!)Anyways, the fact that we're unique makes us that much more desirable right! Have either of your rewarded yourself for all your hard work getting your sexy back? Tomorrow is my reward day...I'm going for a inch loss body wrap (that suppose to firm up everyting) with a massage then a mani -pedi yep that's right I spoil myself. It's my reward for losing a total of 17#'s so far! So what have you done for yourselve's lately hmm?[/FONT]
Old 02-10-2010, 04:31 AM
FitDay Member

msmarilyn3 ~ you are right it's our uniquness that makes our sexy OURS. that's exactly what I was trying to say. I just hike up the girls & i'm good to go rofl. CONGRATS on your wrap, massage, mani & pedi....SOOOO JEALOUS!! my reward last night was a bubble bath & reading my book. I then gave myself a pedi. my big reweard is a massage on friday for an hour woo hoo!!! love my massages. i do however have to check out another therapist because her rates are cheaper & my insurance only covers $500 a year so I need to make that stretch. I also reward myself with new clothes, new books, art supplies, getting my hair done etc.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:14 AM
FitDay Member

You are doing great Stacy when I commented on you last blog I didn't see the previous one...You've already lost over 80#'s OMG how did you do it? That is awesome! I'm very glad that you love you for you...hopefully that makes sense? I love my push up bras too!
I've never done the whole body wrap thing it should be interesting...Enjoy your massage!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

I'm interested to hear what you think of the body wrap. I hear those commercials all the time but don't know anyone who has done it.

Is the technical name for back fat "back boobs"?

Such a shame we can't move our fat around like Play-Doh. Just gotta make the most of what we have!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:49 AM
FitDay Member

msmarilyn3 ~ i lost 83 lbs on the 6 week body makover. y'all remember that show reality show 'extreme body makover' ? it's the diet that the ppl on that show were on. he packaged it & sold it. i was on the plan for longer than 6 weeks...lol...but it worked well for me. right now i'm 100% back on plan for a 'tune up'...lol. i TRY to love me for me. some days i'm better at it than others.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:01 PM
FitDay Member

I go to the salon once every 6 weeks and splurge on haircolor and highlights. My hair is something I can feel good (and girly) about regardless of my weight or wardrobe. I have to wear navy blue scrubs at work-booooring!-and don't wear makeup because I get licked in the face a lot . No I'm not a weirdo, I work for a vet.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

lizzy your post made me laugh about the licking of the face funny. every 6 weeks to the salon i wish...it's a great treat for you woo hoo. i love getting my hair done & my stylist has retired sigh. so now i'm on the hunt for the next one, but it's hard. i do however need to get my highlights done, but i don't want to just go to anyone.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:30 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Stacy
The body wrap was alright they measure before and after I lost a total of 2.5 inches. They wrap you in wet ace bandages then you put a sauna suit on and lay under an electric blanket - so you sweat off some weight. Which really doesn't make sense since I still weigh the same? The massage after was great! I'm not sure if I'd do it again?
I'm not sure about back boobs as a technical name for back fat but it sounds about right ha-ha!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.