Notices

Sexy Girls Club!

Old 02-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Super Moderator

There is some sort of evil paradox afoot that I am trying to get my sexy back, and any weight I lose comes straight off my cup size

I am trying to embrace my pear-shaped-ness and realize that I will probably never be the body type I find most attractive. Remember the kids' books where you would flip the different sections of the body (head, torso, legs) to create different looks? Well, I am ready to flip everything between my belly button and my knees! Next page, please!!

I am trying to remind myself of the parts of me I'm really happy with (I have really attractive ears and feet

Confidence is sexy, so I'm trying!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:43 AM
FitDay Member

Cj-I hear ya there, the weight always comes off first where I DON'T want it to but a good bra can work wonders. Bought myself a few Victoria's Secret bras off the clearance sale, haven't worn those since before the kids, but it feels good to have the "girls" belong to ME and not the baby again
Old 02-04-2010, 08:05 PM
FitDay Member

CJ your post mad me laugh because that always seems like it is where weight comes off first....but if you think about it as you start to lose from other areas it will all even out...don't worry your sexy is definitley coming back. For now just wear some cute earrings to draw attention to the gorgeous ears and pretty face!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Where are all the sexy girls? I know you're out there!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:36 AM
FitDay Member

Just read that and realized it sounds like a pickup line. Ha! I am just saying there haven't been any posts for a few days
Old 02-09-2010, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Love this thread everyone needs to embrace their sexyness. That means accepting what we can't change too my boobs will never be perky again (okay there weren't that perky to begin with...lol), but also means improving on what I can have control over, that means what I put into my body & exercise.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:52 AM
FitDay Member

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Hi Stacy Welcome to our group! It sounds as if you're on your way to a Sexier, Perkier you! Don't worry about your girls (boobs) I'm sure if you keep on the track you're going they'll perk up too
[/FONT]
Old 02-09-2010, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

msmarilyn3 ~ been there done that. I WISH they would perk up ~sigh~ but they won't. I lost 83 lbs a year & a half ago, am back for some 'maintenance' gained back 11 lbs....so I know of what I speak. My girls didn't get perkier I did however go from a DD to a C cup thank goodness, BUT other than that all I can say is thank God for push up bras...lol. I don't dwell on it, cause I can't change it just accept me. Hey when I do wear my pushup bra they are perky then...lol. Thank you very much for the welcome.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
FitDay Member

LOL stacey-yeah, the good and bad about having kids is I now HAVE to wear a bra (no more cami tops for me) but I can now fill a bra . I'm probably too old for the camis anyway......
Old 02-09-2010, 12:45 PM
FitDay Member

Lizzy yup joys of children...lol. I have one myself. oh well with the bra on no one but my boyfriend knows how low they go...lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.