Notices
View Poll Results: Have you ever used a diet program such as Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers,Jenny Craig?
Yes, and I had great success!
16.67%
Yes, but it didn't work for me
33.33%
No, but I am considering a program
8.33%
No, they are just not for me!
41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Old 06-08-2012, 09:16 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Ladies, I will join you also! I know the best way to lose weight on any diet is keeping a journal and having a support group. I have tried a million methods and ways, and nothing sticks. I need to stay committed to writing things down and staying accountable to a group. I haven't been on Fit Day for a while but I know when I keep track of things, it keeps me way more focused and able to refuse the things that aren't good for me. I haven't weighed myself yet because I am scared. My guess is I might weigh close to 170. I would like to get in the range of 125-140. Right now that seems like a long road, but I really want to stick it out. Glad to be here.
Kathy
Old 06-08-2012, 01:12 PM
FitDay Member

Talking How's it going girls?

I got to actually WALK OUTSIDE today!!! I think Spring actually made it here today (kinda late, but thats Washington ;p). Anywho ladies, I am in need of ideas for music to work out to. I am a hard rock girl and like to have some tushy-busting music! So if anyone has some ideas I would love to hear them

I am going to weigh in on Tuesday and keeping my fingers crossed that I have lost a pound! No more plateau!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well, and look forward to hearing from ya!

All the love in the world,
LIZ
Old 06-08-2012, 01:23 PM
FitDay Member

Angry Weekend Blues

Hi Ladies,
When life gets me down, food has always brought me up. I'm fighting the urge to "eat my feelings". I realize that eating is a small symptom of the problem. I am resisting temptation but I'm miserable. I know that this feeling will pass but right now I'm having a pity party without snacks and it sucks!!
Old 06-08-2012, 01:42 PM
FitDay Member

Don't give up Sassy. I am finding that this, my first day, is really hard too. Keep coming back and writing in your journal to talk out the feelings. They will pass. Do something that makes you feel good like deep stretches or listen to relaxing music. Just don't give up! You can do it! Visualize yourself as an athlete or a healthier version of yourself. Keep that vision in your head. You will get there! It's all possible!
Old 06-08-2012, 01:57 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks Kp. I appreciate your inspiring words. I figure if I continue to stay here and read the various discussions these feelings will pass. We can do this!!
Old 06-08-2012, 04:12 PM
FitDay Member

Ok ladies I made it through the evening! I see a bright future!

Started May 29, 2012 REWARDS:
Highest Weight 235 210lbs: new sandals
Current Weight 222 190lbs: new bra
Mini Goal Weight 210 170lbs: new yoga pants
Goal Weight 140 150lbs: new purse
140lbs: new clothes

Last edited by sassysweet25; 06-09-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:35 AM
FitDay Member

I like your reward goals Sassy. I too find myself reading post from others when I can't get my brain to send the I'm full single to my stomach. I find between 3 and 4:30 pm have been the worst time for me. I don't know if it just because I'm in between the hours of when I ate a little bit for lunch and supper. I usually eat a small breakfast at 9am. Usually Eggo waffles and yogurt. Something for lunch anywhere from noon to 1:30. Dinner usually around 5 or 6pm. Although there have been nights where It's been 7 or 8 bye the time I'm home to eat. Eating at 7 I don't think is very good for me only because I have medication that needs to be taken with supper.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:44 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone! Just checking in for today. Checking in daily is one of my goals. I hope everyone is doing great. Weekends are hardest for me because that's when I tend to want my wine and desserts. Got through yesterday without either. Trying to continue to emphasize "one day at a time" to myself. Went for a super long walk today while my son was at baseball practice. Beautiful outside, so glad I did that. Today I feel more confident than yesterday that things will go well.

So I got up the courage to weigh myself today. Was 161.4 pounds. I expected more like 170, because my clothes are tighter than ever, and the most I've weighed is 166. Also, I used to lift weights about 2-3 times a week for a long, long time. Haven't done that in about 6 months. So, unfortunately I think I lost muscle weight and gained fat weight. So, being lower than I thought is not necessarily something to celebrate. My fat measurements are probably really high in relation to muscle. Oh well, it's all possible to get back again. One day at a time...

Stay strong my friends!

Current weight: 161.4 (6/9/12)
First goal weight: 155 (7/7/12)
Ultimate goal weight: 135
Old 06-09-2012, 09:47 AM
FitDay Member

Smile I am soooooo a snacker....

I am totally with you guys on the snack thing! I'm working really hard to get my self control back and keep plugging away. I finally made out a schedule that I can keep to. I usually don't track my intakes on the weekends (I use this as kind of "training days" and the kids are home so I can try to figure out what my stress triggers are). It is working so far and today I actually stuck to the schedule I made for myself. Happy that we can all identify! It doesn't matter if you have 5 lbs or over 100 lbs to lose, a victory is a victory! I was actually floored that my cholesterol count was down to within normal limits this time around. My triglycerides are NORMAL!!!! Must be doing something right eh?
No doubting ladies, that you are all strong and amazing! We will WIN!!!!!

Check in with ya tomorrow and enjoy your evenings! I'm going to try some popcorn with some Splenda and cinnamon tonight. Only about 90-100 calories per serving (thats about four cups of popcorn :/)
Old 06-09-2012, 10:14 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Saturday so good so far

I'm glad to see that all are well. Today's been a really good day. Temptation is every where. I do get irritated when people attempt to get me to eat something after I politely say no thank you. I tried to explain to my friend that i am not restricting foods I just don't eat things that I have no idea what the caloric value is. Overall I am doing it one day at a time! I am too blessed to be stressed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.