Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!! >

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Community
Notices
View Poll Results: Have you ever used a diet program such as Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers,Jenny Craig?
Yes, and I had great success!
16.67%
Yes, but it didn't work for me
33.33%
No, but I am considering a program
8.33%
No, they are just not for me!
41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Old 07-12-2012, 12:08 PM
FitDay Member

Checked in last night for the monthly weigh in, and I was up 2.6 lbs. Not to bad really. Now that I'm back on track with getting in at lest 30-60 minutes of exercise a day, I feel I can melt those lbs. off. Put in 40 minutes with Wii Fitt, and will be heading out for a 20-25 minute bike ride or walk after dinner tonight.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:29 AM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone! Just checking in to let you know I didn't fall off the face of the earth! My computer is broken, and it's a pain to get into the discussion on my phone. But I am keeping track, working out, and eating well. Love and miss you guys! Hopefully I'll be back soon! Keep it up!
Old 07-18-2012, 01:35 PM
FitDay Member

Hi ladies,
hope your all doing well.
I started back at work on Monday after two weeks off. I work with kids and as its the summer holidays I'm with then all day from 7.30am till 6pm. We often go out all day which means lunch out etc and I guess I just haven't been organised enough as I've fallen off the wagon a bit and feel guilty. Ironically because we go out lots and I don't drive we walk alot so I should be happy with that but I just feel bad for not sticking to the healthy eating. I haven't been sleeping well and I have that exhaustion thing were your hungry all the time 'cause your body needs energy from somewhere and at the same time your feel nausea's. I've just ordered some low carb high fiber crip breads and pasta to take into work so hopefully I'll get back on track!
Old 07-20-2012, 09:13 AM
FitDay Member

Hey ladies! I hope you are all having a great day. Now that I can actually post, I am happy to share that I am having a great week! I have worked out all my workout days but 1, I have eaten well every day, and I feel great! I hope everyone is doing great! Keep it up ladies! You can do it!
Old 07-20-2012, 02:55 PM
FitDay Member

So, I have a question. How often does everyone weigh in? I was thinking of a monthly weigh in, but I have some concerns. For example, if I am not making progress, or making backwards progress, it will take me a whole month to find out. Thoughts?
Old 07-23-2012, 10:42 AM
FitDay Member

Kayla I, and this is just me, weigh in every Monday morning.

I feel bad!! I haven't been logging things in and I haven't been eating right. Have, thankfully, been working out some. I just feel so bad and i gained 4 lb. I was 219 now I'm 223!!! :.( My highest EVER!!!!!!

LOVE ALL,
Kaitlyn
Old 07-25-2012, 06:32 AM
FitDay Member

I weigh almost everyday, just to keep on top of things. How ever I only record my weight once a week. I know that ones body can change from day to day buy 2lbs. So, I try not to freak out unless I see a 4lb in crease in a week. When I see that, I know I need to up my work out minutes more and look over my food journal to see what I need to cut back on. That's where watching the fat grams is really good on here. I'm working on breaking out of the 290's, but have been stuggling. As I will hit 289 but can't seem to stay there. My goal is to hit 286. I think my body is just trying to platue, but I'm not going to let it. I'm going to keep up with doing, even if I only keep seeing a half a pound form week to week.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default feeling tired

Yesterday I felt really good all day. I went to the pool to work out. Felt good after words. But today I'm feeling tired. Not realy sure why. I'm hoping I can shake this feeling as I had planned on going and putting in a circut work out in this afternoon. I want to blaim the heat, and humidity, but I know that's just an excuse. Today I have been tracking what I eat and I'm not even at 800 calories, and when I add my dinner plan to the list, I'm at 1000. Tonight will be a good night for me to check my glucose.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:12 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Morning Ladies!
Hope your all well.
I have lost my first stone - 14lbs! Very happy, as it hasn't been easy the last couple of weeks. I'm also very please as I have not eaten anything sweet since saturday and the insane cravings are starting to feel easier
P.S can anyone tell me how I can add a weight loss tracker to my post's?
Thanks
Old 08-02-2012, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by edinburghgirl
Morning Ladies!
Hope your all well.
I have lost my first stone - 14lbs! Very happy, as it hasn't been easy the last couple of weeks. I'm also very please as I have not eaten anything sweet since saturday and the insane cravings are starting to feel easier
P.S can anyone tell me how I can add a weight loss tracker to my post's?
Thanks
To add your weight loss tracking just go to quick links and click on edit singature

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.