FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   Motivational Thread 5/21/12, Oh dear Lord, it's bathing suit season!!!! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/7443-motivational-thread-5-21-12-oh-dear-lord-its-bathing-suit-season.html)

almeeker 05-21-2012 01:18 AM

Motivational Thread 5/21/12, Oh dear Lord, it's bathing suit season!!!!

Good morning lovelies! The sun is not shining, but I'm up anyway, I've put in a 60 minute workout, even thou it was interrupted not once but twice, I got right back into it and got the whole thing done. I've had a really good low cal, high protein, low fat breakfast and I feel ready to take on the world. Okay not the world, just the garden. So I'm off to plant me some veggies and pull some weeds. Now who's with me?

almeeker 05-21-2012 01:20 AM

Goals:

1. Calories 1,200-1,550.
2. Water 100 oz.
3. Exercise 4 hours. 60 min
4. Log everything.
5. Housework 45 min daily + 1 load of laundry.

That's it, I have a lot going on this week, it will be amazing if I can manage just that bit.

frenchhen3 05-21-2012 01:37 AM

I'm in this week:
Goals:
Eat clean all week
Log daily, everything
Walk 6 days
water intake 64 oz a day at least

nobe 05-21-2012 02:17 AM

Here I am! Same goals as last week.

1) 1,600 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,600)
2) do 2 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/gardening/Richard Simmons/stationary bike)
3) 20% protein minimum
4) 64oz water minimum
5) calorie deficit 700+
6) take vitamins
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice)

Mern 05-21-2012 02:29 AM

Cassie, great job last week! I love how you tackled your excuses. I wish I could come up with fixes for my weak areas. This week I'm going to work especially hard on eating dinner a little later so I'll snack less in the evening. Oops, just as I wrote that I recalled that I was doing well losing weight when I could do several small meals instead of three larger ones. The past couple weeks have been whacky with scheduling due to responsibilities of extra chauffeuring of grandkids. Yeah, that's it, I'll blame THEM. Naw, really, that had a lot to do with it but I simply need to plan meal times better around being in the car. "Where there's a will, there's a way."

Ama and Cassie, I'll send "The Prophet" to my sister-in-law and brother when I'm done reading it.

Amy, thanks for starting us off. I was going to do that, but I couldn't come up with a fun or inspirational title. Kudos on your early workout already! Great way to start out breakfast with low cal, low fat, high protein.

I woke with a bad headache this morning but didn't take anything for it because I have a blood test tomorrow morning and I don't want anything to skew the results as I'm convinced it did three months ago. I put a heat pack on my head and rested for a bit in the recliner and it does feel a little better. Going to the Y in a few minutes--don't know if the exercise will help my headache or make it worse.

Countdown: Kids in Ohio have to use a booster car seat between 40 and 80 pounds or to age 8. Only four more days of moving grandson's booster twice per day to give GD's BF a car shoulder belt for his ride home from high school to my house--and then return the booster seat to it's regular place in the car to take GS to school the next day. The last day of school for high school seniors is Friday. THEN my younger grandkids are going to Kentucky to visit their Dad for the rest of the month of June, so I'll be kid-free during that time. GS turns 8 at the end of June so the last day for the freakin' booster seat is June 6th. This will be the first time since 1995 I haven't had a kid's car seat or booster seat in my car! HOORAY!

01gt4.6 05-21-2012 02:32 AM

I guess I need to dust off my pink thong and come back.:o

Tunnrida 05-21-2012 02:44 AM

Blood type 0 diet - m/y
calories intake max 1200 - m/y
exercise my routine every day - m/y
drink neem - m/y
don't eat junk food - m/y
don't drink alcohol - m/y
drink lots of water - m/n

Mern 05-21-2012 02:58 AM

Good Lord, Mike! Is that a pink thong swim suit? :eek: :D

Tunnrida, best wishes with the blood type diet.

Shoot, I'll have to exercise at home today instead of at the Y because of extra kid chauffeuring duties and DH went golfing so he can't help. :rolleyes: I HATE not having school busses!

--Gotta pick up one GD from school at noon at take her to her BF's house.
--Then leave here at 1:40 to pick up her sister from H.S at 2:15. Gotta be there half an hour early to get a decent parking space, otherwise it takes an extra 20 minutes (not kidding) to exit the parking lot.
--Then leave here at 2:30 to pick up the younger grandkids and my daughter won't be here until 4:30 to take the kids home.

But I also have to count my blessing of having grandkids to begin with and being in a position to help my daughter who can't afford child care.

If I save exercise for the evening it doesn't get done. So I'll get out my aerobic walking DVD.

amalthea1892 05-21-2012 03:28 AM

Six simple goals for a not so simple week!

Goals for the week of 5/21
Water (70+):
1500 cals or less:
Gym 2x this week or Crunch workout:
Pushups every day (10 minimum):
Lose that super-duper stubborn 1lb this week:
1 load laundry/day:

I was doing so good last week until the solar eclipse party last night... all my fault since I cooked the whole meal and decided to make a casserole so I could leave it in the oven and watch the eclipse. The recipe had cheese in it which put me over... Then we celebrated a friends birthday afterwards so there was cake. Then a 2nd bottle of wine got opened... My excuses are lame, I know! I love Mondays when I can start with a clean slate :)

:D Ama

Age 39, 5’6”
3.5 lbs to Goal (Again)

taubele 05-21-2012 03:36 AM

Oh gosh, I'm back!

Sorry to up and disappear on everyone. I've been battling with some personal issues and a bout of depression for the past couple of weeks, but I am finally over the hump and feeling much better! I think the stress of a bunch of things piled up on me, but I was finally able to let myself get it all out. It had been a very self-indulgent depression and I'm happy to be rid of it. Still dealing with stress, but my whole outlook feels different.

I weighed in at 161.4 this morning. Better than I was expecting! I do feel as though I've got some blubber back that I thought was gone for good, but that's the nature of these things. Hopefully I will be back under 160 soon!

Back-in-the-saddle goals:

Food, Exercise and Lifestyle Goals

1) Log everything!!!
2) Deficit of at least 3,500 calories
3) Exercise four hours
4) At least 80 oz. of water per day, no excuses!
5) In bed by 11:30 every night
6) A reasonable pie chart
7) Weight in M, W, F and report here M:161.4

Other Goals:

1) Make an effort on my appearance every day M: yes
2) Call about housing for new job!
3) Rein in the computer time at home
4) Report one wonderful thing that happens every day

I'm not giving myself a strict calorie goal for days this week, but as always, I aim to keep it under 1,500. I've come to the conclusion that for me right now, my exercise and deficit is more important, so I want to focus my goals there. I will add it back in when those goals are more firmly established. I seem to have my eating generally under control - even when depressed these past two weeks, I didn't go crazy on food. It's the exercise that has been my blockade for awhile now, and I just need to suck it up and do it. Exercise is what is going to keep my healthy in the long run!

Work is going to be crazy through June, but I am going to make an effort to really report every day, no excuses!

Happy Monday~

Terri

01gt4.6 05-21-2012 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mern (Post 81627)
Good Lord, Mike! Is that a pink thong swim suit? :eek: :D

no just for the bottom. I use clam shells up top.

Kumochi 05-21-2012 04:24 AM

I'M IN since i will be putting on my bathing suit this afternoon - more motivation.

My goals are simple this week. Eat healthy below 1800 calories, exercise daily and drink lots of water.

MIKE THE PINK tHONG AND CLAMSHELLS SHOULD BE WORTH A PICTURE!

Have a great week all. MARY

01gt4.6 05-21-2012 04:37 AM

trading places

I'm making goals for Tori and she can do the same for me.

Goals
1: log everything
2: 100oz of water a day
3: calories 1200-1500
4: some sort of extra activity every day
5: 2% challenge
6: no killing people from work
7: no crying & be nice to whatshisname
8: do hair and makeup (5 days)
9: no cigarettes, not even a drag

bojibridge 05-21-2012 04:43 AM

Hey folks, I'm here for the week! Sorry I was AWOL last week, I was doing some telescope observing in Arizona, so working 7 PM to 4:30 AM - hell on the sleep schedule! But I'm back at the office this week, and ready to lose some weight. I weighed in after I got back with a weight matching my lowest, which frankly is ridiculous since I gorged on ice cream sandwiches all last week, but I'm not going to complain too hard :) Anyway, I'd really like to see some weight come off, since I've not seen any movement since mid-March (totally my own fault, and mostly due to a deliberate decision to put the weightloss process on hold for a bit.) I think a key component of that is, as Terri said, getting back into my exercise routine. Also, I'm going to Europe for a week starting July 4th, so if I could drop another 5 lbs or so by then, I'd be really happy!

Goals:
1.) Workout x3
2.) Stay under 1500 calories/day
3.) Drink 64 oz. of water/day

canary52 05-21-2012 05:06 AM

What is this with bathing suit season? It's May!!!!! I still have time errr don't I?

I was gonna say if Mike would put on the pink thong and clamshells and take a picture I will schedule a mammogram. But honestly, I am not sure I want to see that picture.

Mern, I hope your head feels better and glad you will be car seat free for a while soon.

Terrie good to see you back; so sorry to hear you were in a funk. I hope we can help you "un-funkify."

Joanna yay for Europe trip. Take me with you.

This site is barely letting me type so goals:

1) 7 glasses of water
2) 1650 cals
3) stretch
4) write for two hours M-W and an hour for two more days
5) stay positive
6) try not to worry

Mern 05-21-2012 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 81638)
no just for the bottom. I use clam shells up top.

I almost spit protein shake on my keyboard reading that. :D

Originally Posted by Kumochi (Post 81642)
MIKE THE PINK tHONG AND CLAMSHELLS SHOULD BE WORTH A PICTURE!

I think that would make my eyes bleed. LOL

Terri, I hope you feel a lot better this week. Life is really tough sometimes. Big hug to ya. Nice, sensible goals.

Mary, I like your simple goals.

Joanna, yeah, that schedule certainly does sound like it would mess up one's sleep. How was the weather outside at night in Arizona? Did you use the telescope from indoors or out? Wow, both amazing and fun that you matched your lowest weight. Maybe I ought to load up on ice cream sandwiches. LOL OMG, enjoy your trip to Europe in July! Where are you going there?

Mern 05-21-2012 05:30 AM

Hope, it's hot enough here to go swimming. Gonna be in the 90's here later this week, I think. My headache DID finally go away, thanks. :D I guess the kids' car seat thing doesn't sound like a big deal to many, but 17 years of shuffling them around for one reason or another has been a pain in the butt to me. LOL Let us know when you have that mammo scheduled. Oddly, I am not having trouble with the website. I WAS having trouble on both Firefox and Internet Explorer today but not on THIS website. Now that I logged onto GoogleChrome everything is stable. Best wishes on your goals.

I didn't have time for breakfast, but did exercise, and got in a nutritious lunch of turkey, cheese, black soybeans, and a protein shake with flaxmeal.

Good thing I set my kitchen timer--have to go pick up my other granddaughter from high school and almost forgot I have to drive to live-in GD's BF's house to take her to work at 4:00. That makes SEVEN round trips chauffeuring grandkids today because of DH golfing and this being exam week for live-in GD, so her schedule is different from her sister's who goes to the same school. I'm HOPING DH will be home in time to pick up live-in GD from work (chauffer trip #8 today) because I don't do well at playing martyr--I turn bitchy. :o

ToriD1012 05-21-2012 05:56 AM

I think I can handle my goals this week. I ThINK!! I'll post Mike's goals when I get home. Phone is being a b-word today.

bojibridge 05-21-2012 05:59 AM

Mern, we were observing at Kitt Peak National Observatory, so at around 6800 ft, and the weather at nights was maybe low 70s. We were observing with a giant 4-meter diameter telescope. It is in a giant dome, and we sat in the control room and pushed buttons. It's all done via computer scripts. Maybe I'll post a couple pictures after work. It was my first observing run, and it went very well.

canary52 05-21-2012 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by bojibridge (Post 81654)
Mern, we were observing at Kitt Peak National Observatory, so at around 6800 ft, and the weather at nights was maybe low 70s. We were observing with a giant 4-meter diameter telescope. It is in a giant dome, and we sat in the control room and pushed buttons. It's all done via computer scripts. Maybe I'll post a couple pictures after work. It was my first observing run, and it went very well.

Joanna, this sounds so cool.

almeeker 05-21-2012 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 81625)
I guess I need to dust off my pink thong and come back.:o

So now we know, the man who swears up and down he doesn't wear pink unless he's pestered unrelentingly, actually does wear pink, just in hidden secret ways. Ah but the truth will set you free, either that or get you arrested...

canary52 05-21-2012 07:58 AM

Mern, I had "our wrap" today and thought of you. Now I have to get exercising like you do!!!

It's in the 90s in Ohio? In NY it is rainy and cruddy. No bathing suit today! And I, I am sad to say, do NOT have a pink thong. Unlike ummm Mike apparently.

Tori make his goals super challenging!!!

Feeling a bit better today.

nobe 05-21-2012 08:04 AM

Hmmm, well it's one o'clock and I've had one meal and I've already had my calories for the day. I guess it's my guilt free day?

We went to the big Victoria Day parade without having breakfast first and by halfway through the parade we were getting dizzy with hunger so we left and ended up at a family restaurant that had breakfasts on plates the size of car tires. I left about half of it, but I still had more than anyone should ever eat. Bacon, sausage, pancakes and hash browns. Yummy but awful. The salt is probably going to make me up 5 pounds for my Wednesday weigh-in too.

Jho82 05-21-2012 08:18 AM

Hi everybody!! I see you are all extra chatty and getting ready for the week! I forgot it was monday but excited to say that I have remained on track - I have not been logging but my food doesnt change very much from day to day! Water is good, kids are good, weather is great however some clouds just rolled in and I don't know if there is a storm coming off the lake or if its motorcycles in the distance!...better play it safe and grab the towels and clothes off the back deck!

I'll have the same goals as last week - they seem to be working well! I hope this week goes smooth - DH is gone to WAWA with my dad on a fishing trip. He doesn't get back till next sunday....crap! May have to tackle the riding lawn mower by myself :eek: the last time I was on it, I hit a wet patch and busted the belt LOL ooops!

Nobe - that does sound delicious! Family Rest are the best! Congrats on getting to bed for the last 2 days last week!!

Mern - YAY no car seats - I think Braydon should be in a booster seat any time now I just have to check our regulations before making the switch. That has been a long time! Your car is going to look brand new and unrecognizable!

Tori and Mike - your "trading places" sounds awesome! You guys make a great team!

Jho82 05-21-2012 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by almeeker (Post 81659)
so now we know, the man who swears up and down he doesn't wear pink unless he's pestered unrelentingly, actually does wear pink, just in hidden secret ways. Ah but the truth will set you free, either that or get you arrested...

lol:d

almeeker 05-21-2012 08:20 AM

Terri, glad to see your voice around here again, you've been missed. Sorry that you're battling a bout of the blues, if you lived closer I would take you shopping and for a mani-pedi. A little self indulgence goes a long way sometimes. I too am back on the exercise wagon. My WO partner and I went walking 4 days last week, for a grand total of 16 miles. She's working today, so I got my butt on the elliptical this morning.

Mike, clam shells? Dude you have a nicely muscled chest, you really don't need to hide behind a pair of clam shells. Although, I suppose when you wear that down to the beach you're not exactly hiding are you?

Joanna, what a cool/crazy job, sounds like a ton of fun. What kind of ice cream sandwiches are you eating? I think I need some... Have fun in Europe, where are you going?

Mern, can I get a "NO CAR SEAT" AMEN? AMEN! AMEN!!! I can't even tell you how jealous I am. I've had a car seat in my car since 2001, and have at least 2 years left. Thankfully I drive an 8 passenger vehicle and don't have to keep moving them around.

Tori, I think you need to make a goal wager with Mike. Whichever one of you comes out the loser must post a picture of self in a pink thong and clam shells. LOL.

Hope, it's bathing suit season. I live in MI and it was 87 degrees yesterday. The kids went swimming and I worked on the garden, it felt like the friggin' Sahara out there, hot, dry, dusty, my flip flops even got that melting feeling. But if you don't like the weather here in Michigan, just give it a minute. Today it's a chilly 59 with intermittent rain showers. Much more pleasant to plant the garden in. I'm almost done actually. I have carrots and some sunflowers left to put in, and maybe another row of beets, and a row of sweet potatoes if I can find them.

ToriD1012 05-21-2012 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 81644)
I'm making goals for Tori and she can do the same for me.

Goals
1: log everything

I'm all over it!

2: 100oz of water a day

eeeehhh maybe

3: calories 1200-1500

I think I can I think I can I think I can

4: some sort of extra activity every day

pretty sure I can do this

5: 2% challenge

we changed this to 1%, right?

6: no killing people from work

I can try ;)

7: no crying & be nice to whatshisname

I can do that

do hair and makeup (5 days)

jaajajajajajajajajaja maybe 2 days

no cigarettes, not even a drag

I got this one too!!

ToriD1012 05-21-2012 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by canary52 (Post 81660)
Tori make his goals super challenging!!!

eeehhh, he was fair to me. I guess I should be the same to him.

ToriD1012 05-21-2012 11:11 AM

trading places

Mike's Goals

1--1 gallon water daily
2--lose 1.5%
3--3K deficit
4--8 miles, gym 3 times
5--all vitamins daily (especially the b12 ;) )
6--cut Mytsie's nails
7--2 policies
8--3 RAK

That's fair enough, right ladies???

01gt4.6 05-21-2012 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 81681)
Mike's Goals

1--1 gallon water daily
2--lose 1.5%
3--3K deficit
4--8 miles, gym 3 times
5--all vitamins daily (especially the b12 ;) )
6--cut Mytsie's nails
7--2 policies
8--3 RAK

That's fair enough, right ladies???

Got it, I'll do my best. I'm about out of b12 and you know I'm saving it for someone else. If I buy more, it'll be taken as a bad hint and I'll get slapped. I weighed in at 184.8 this morning. I'll have to lose 2.77 pounds, I'll shoot for 182.0. I just gave Mytsie a bath so she'll smell good at the groomers tomorrow. :)

ToriD1012 05-21-2012 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 81686)
I'm about out of b12 and you know I'm saving it for someone else. If I buy more, it'll be taken as a bad hint and I'll get slapped.

HAHAHAHA! Go ahead and buy some more, just keep it in the car until the first bottle is empty

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 81686)
I just gave Mytsie a bath so she'll smell good at the groomers tomorrow. :)

thank GAWD! That poor baby!! Her daddy's been neglectin' her!!! You know I'm gonna need photographic proof

ToriD1012 05-21-2012 01:41 PM

Monday

Goals
1: log everything--YES
2: 100oz of water a day--108.5!!
3: calories 1200-1500--1166 close enough
4: some sort of extra activity every day--1.06 miles
5: 1% challenge--starting weight 187.6
6: no kiling people from work--YES (takin' all the fun out)
7: no crying & be nice to whatshisname--YES
8: do hair and makeup (5 days)--ummm nope
9: no cigarettes, not even a drag--YES!
10: no eating at least 2 hours prior to bed--YES

Other Stuff (to be done Tuesday evening/Wednesday)
1: fill bird feeders
2: change cat's litter box
3: scrub floors
4: clean out and wash car

So far the week is off to a bang. After having eaten everything that didn't have to be plucked or slaughtered yesterday, I'm happy with the starting weight. It's a gain of 0.2 lbs from last week, but it could have been worse. Here's hoping everyone has a great Tuesday. I'm off to prelog my foods for tomorrow. Toodles!!!

01gt4.6 05-21-2012 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 81688)
HAHAHAHA! Go ahead and buy some more, just keep it in the car until the first bottle is emptythank GAWD! That poor baby!! Her daddy's been neglectin' her!!! You know I'm gonna need photographic proof

you'll get your proof tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 81691)
Goals
1: log everything--YES
2: 100oz of water a day--108.5!!
3: calories 1200-1500--1166 close enough
4: some sort of extra activity every day--1.06 miles
5: 1% challenge--starting weight 187.6
6: no killing people from work--YES (takin' all the fun out of my job)
7: no crying & be nice to whatshisname--YES
8: do hair and makeup (5 days)--ummm nope
9: no cigarettes, not even a drag--YES!

Other Stuff (to be done Tuesday evening/Wednesday)
1: fill bird feeders
2: change cat's litter box
3: scrub floors
4: clean out and wash car

So far the week is off to a bang. Having eaten everything that didn't have to be plucked or slaughtered yesterday, I'm happy with the starting weight. It's a gain of 0.2 lbs from last week, but it could have been worse. Here's hoping everyone has a great Tuesday. I'm off to prelog my foods for tomorrow. Toodles!!!

Good job so far. You knocked the water out the park! Tomorrow you need to get did up. :)

ToriD1012 05-21-2012 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 81696)
Good job so far. You knocked the water out the park! Tomorrow you need to get did up. :)

OMG I don't think I've peed this much in ages!! And getting "did up" may be a stretch. I'll prolly fix my haar, but makeup will prolly be a no go. It's suppose to be hot and super humid tomorra, and that means Sweat City in receiving at the Big Bad B-L. I'll sweat it all off before lunch :eek:

Photographic Proof.....TOMORRA

HardcaorKittyGirl 05-21-2012 02:16 PM

Hello everybody! JUST got back from camping. There was a fire ban so no marshmallows for me. I don't know whether to label that as a good or bad thing. :p

Anyway I'm going easy this week because a friend of mine has convinced me to go vegan with her for a week or two starting next week and I'm going to try it! :D I'm actually kind of excited ( I'm wierd like that, haha)

Jho Wish you luck! I don't even own a lawn mower. My grass just doesn't want to GROW.

I'm laughing at all the chatter going on today. Keep it up guys! ;) Personally I have no idea where my bathing suit is. Gotta go find it.

Will post goals and how I did on them today in a few minutes.

Mern 05-21-2012 02:26 PM

Amy, I'll send up a cheer two years from now when you get rid of your last kid car seat. LOL The second (bench type) seat in my station wagon holds three people, but the middle one has only a lap belt, so I won't let anyone sit there. The third seat is rear facing, seats two, and is not designed for use with car seats/booster seats and teenagers are too tall to use them, ergo the car/booster seat shuffle since 2004 when grandson's birth screwed up the seating arrangement. LOL I misquoted the Ohio car seat law: it is that children ages four through seven who are less than 4'9" tall must ride in a federally approved booster seat. (The 80 lb. requirement was considered but not passed.) Doesn't matter in my family--grandson is only about 50 lbs. and about 4'3"--only getting out of the booster because of his age. Also in Ohio children must be 12 years old to ride in the front seat of any vehicle.

Joanna, thanks so much for the Kitt Peak National Observatory link. I'll look that over tomorrow when I have more time. So glad your first run went well. :)

Hope, it was only 83 here today but it supposed to get up to 93 one day later this week. I am sad to say Mike would look way better in a pink thong than I would. LOL I always think of you when I eat "our wrap," too. Actually you are the one who came up with it--I just fell in love with it when you shared the idea. I'm certainly no exercise queen like some of the others here, but I do enjoy it way more since I found the Virtual Active Video program on the new treadmills at the Y where we can walk/run/jog through scenery on the treadmill monitor and the incline automatically adjusts to the terrain. It makes the time go so much faster and I finally actually look forward to the exercise.

Nobe, sometimes life happens and we just don't get to eat our meal before leaving the house. But you don't eat breakfast half the size of a car tire every day, so you are forgiven. :)

Jho, kudos for remaining on track even forgetting it was Monday. :) I had a headache earlier and it went away but then came back in the afternoon--that was the only reason I had such a light eating day. I didn't want to take meds because of my routine blood test tomorrow, but I read online to try peppermint tea and I drank two strong cups and that seemed to help. Maybe it was psychological that it helped, but I don't care. Mind games work for me! LOL Wonderful that Braydon is about to graduate to a booster seat. That was a treat for me to be able to use the car's shoulder belt instead of that multi-point chest restraint. Yeah, I thought the same thing about in a few weeks my car will look "brand new" without any car seats/booster seats. I'll probably forget and think I'm trying to enter the wrong car in store parking lots. LOL

Mern 05-21-2012 02:46 PM

Monday Report:

Note: edited saturated fat goal down from 12% to 10%

Calories average 1500 1315
Carbs less fiber limit 25g only 14g
Fiber minimum 25g 34g
Saturated fat average 10% of total calories 8%
Protein average minimum 120g 146g
Cholesterol average limit 250mg 223mg
Controlled evening snack protein shake with flaxmeal
Exercise 5 days YES
Water 64 oz. YES

HardcaorKittyGirl 05-21-2012 02:46 PM

Goals:

Stick to meal plan Y
30 minutes of physical activity! Y
Clean your pig-sty of a house
a bit of 'me' time Y
Positive attitude!Y

Mern 05-21-2012 02:52 PM

HKG, nice start. I need someone to scrub my kitchen floor. You up for it? I'm not. LOL

Going to bed early to keep from blowing my Monday report with another snack.

Mern 05-21-2012 02:59 PM

HKG, I almost missed your other post about camping and vegan. I hope you enjoyed the camping--I couldn't imagine it without marshmallows, though. Let us know how the vegan is going. I'm only doing about 75-80% vegetarian but I'm OK with that--for me it's an experiment to see if it helps lower my cholesterol. Blood test is tomorrow, so I should know in just a few days.

NOW, I'm going to bed. Goodnight, everyone.