Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Motivational Thread 5/21/12, Oh dear Lord, it's bathing suit season!!!! >

Motivational Thread 5/21/12, Oh dear Lord, it's bathing suit season!!!!

Notices

Motivational Thread 5/21/12, Oh dear Lord, it's bathing suit season!!!!

Old 05-21-2012, 01:31 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I'm about out of b12 and you know I'm saving it for someone else. If I buy more, it'll be taken as a bad hint and I'll get slapped.
HAHAHAHA! Go ahead and buy some more, just keep it in the car until the first bottle is empty
I just gave Mytsie a bath so she'll smell good at the groomers tomorrow.
thank GAWD! That poor baby!! Her daddy's been neglectin' her!!! You know I'm gonna need photographic proof
Old 05-21-2012, 01:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default Monday

Goals
1: log everything--YES
2: 100oz of water a day--108.5!!
3: calories 1200-1500--1166 close enough
4: some sort of extra activity every day--1.06 miles
5: 1% challenge--starting weight 187.6
6: no kiling people from work--YES (takin' all the fun out)
7: no crying & be nice to whatshisname--YES
8: do hair and makeup (5 days)--ummm nope
9: no cigarettes, not even a drag--YES!
10: no eating at least 2 hours prior to bed--YES

Other Stuff (to be done Tuesday evening/Wednesday)
1: fill bird feeders
2: change cat's litter box
3: scrub floors
4: clean out and wash car

So far the week is off to a bang. After having eaten everything that didn't have to be plucked or slaughtered yesterday, I'm happy with the starting weight. It's a gain of 0.2 lbs from last week, but it could have been worse. Here's hoping everyone has a great Tuesday. I'm off to prelog my foods for tomorrow. Toodles!!!

Last edited by ToriD1012; 05-21-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
HAHAHAHA! Go ahead and buy some more, just keep it in the car until the first bottle is emptythank GAWD! That poor baby!! Her daddy's been neglectin' her!!! You know I'm gonna need photographic proof
you'll get your proof tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Goals
1: log everything--YES
2: 100oz of water a day--108.5!!
3: calories 1200-1500--1166 close enough
4: some sort of extra activity every day--1.06 miles
5: 1% challenge--starting weight 187.6
6: no killing people from work--YES (takin' all the fun out of my job)
7: no crying & be nice to whatshisname--YES
8: do hair and makeup (5 days)--ummm nope
9: no cigarettes, not even a drag--YES!

Other Stuff (to be done Tuesday evening/Wednesday)
1: fill bird feeders
2: change cat's litter box
3: scrub floors
4: clean out and wash car

So far the week is off to a bang. Having eaten everything that didn't have to be plucked or slaughtered yesterday, I'm happy with the starting weight. It's a gain of 0.2 lbs from last week, but it could have been worse. Here's hoping everyone has a great Tuesday. I'm off to prelog my foods for tomorrow. Toodles!!!
Good job so far. You knocked the water out the park! Tomorrow you need to get did up.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:11 PM
FitDay Member

Good job so far. You knocked the water out the park! Tomorrow you need to get did up.
OMG I don't think I've peed this much in ages!! And getting "did up" may be a stretch. I'll prolly fix my haar, but makeup will prolly be a no go. It's suppose to be hot and super humid tomorra, and that means Sweat City in receiving at the Big Bad B-L. I'll sweat it all off before lunch

Photographic Proof.....TOMORRA
Old 05-21-2012, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

Hello everybody! JUST got back from camping. There was a fire ban so no marshmallows for me. I don't know whether to label that as a good or bad thing.

Anyway I'm going easy this week because a friend of mine has convinced me to go vegan with her for a week or two starting next week and I'm going to try it! I'm actually kind of excited ( I'm wierd like that, haha)

Jho Wish you luck! I don't even own a lawn mower. My grass just doesn't want to GROW.

I'm laughing at all the chatter going on today. Keep it up guys! Personally I have no idea where my bathing suit is. Gotta go find it.

Will post goals and how I did on them today in a few minutes.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:26 PM
FitDay Member

Amy, I'll send up a cheer two years from now when you get rid of your last kid car seat. LOL The second (bench type) seat in my station wagon holds three people, but the middle one has only a lap belt, so I won't let anyone sit there. The third seat is rear facing, seats two, and is not designed for use with car seats/booster seats and teenagers are too tall to use them, ergo the car/booster seat shuffle since 2004 when grandson's birth screwed up the seating arrangement. LOL I misquoted the Ohio car seat law: it is that children ages four through seven who are less than 4'9" tall must ride in a federally approved booster seat. (The 80 lb. requirement was considered but not passed.) Doesn't matter in my family--grandson is only about 50 lbs. and about 4'3"--only getting out of the booster because of his age. Also in Ohio children must be 12 years old to ride in the front seat of any vehicle.

Joanna, thanks so much for the Kitt Peak National Observatory link. I'll look that over tomorrow when I have more time. So glad your first run went well.

Hope, it was only 83 here today but it supposed to get up to 93 one day later this week. I am sad to say Mike would look way better in a pink thong than I would. LOL I always think of you when I eat "our wrap," too. Actually you are the one who came up with it--I just fell in love with it when you shared the idea. I'm certainly no exercise queen like some of the others here, but I do enjoy it way more since I found the Virtual Active Video program on the new treadmills at the Y where we can walk/run/jog through scenery on the treadmill monitor and the incline automatically adjusts to the terrain. It makes the time go so much faster and I finally actually look forward to the exercise.

Nobe, sometimes life happens and we just don't get to eat our meal before leaving the house. But you don't eat breakfast half the size of a car tire every day, so you are forgiven.

Jho, kudos for remaining on track even forgetting it was Monday. I had a headache earlier and it went away but then came back in the afternoon--that was the only reason I had such a light eating day. I didn't want to take meds because of my routine blood test tomorrow, but I read online to try peppermint tea and I drank two strong cups and that seemed to help. Maybe it was psychological that it helped, but I don't care. Mind games work for me! LOL Wonderful that Braydon is about to graduate to a booster seat. That was a treat for me to be able to use the car's shoulder belt instead of that multi-point chest restraint. Yeah, I thought the same thing about in a few weeks my car will look "brand new" without any car seats/booster seats. I'll probably forget and think I'm trying to enter the wrong car in store parking lots. LOL
Old 05-21-2012, 02:46 PM
FitDay Member

Monday Report:

Note: edited saturated fat goal down from 12% to 10%

Calories average 1500 1315
Carbs less fiber limit 25g only 14g
Fiber minimum 25g 34g
Saturated fat average 10% of total calories 8%
Protein average minimum 120g 146g
Cholesterol average limit 250mg 223mg
Controlled evening snack protein shake with flaxmeal
Exercise 5 days YES
Water 64 oz. YES

Last edited by Mern; 05-23-2012 at 06:58 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:46 PM
FitDay Member

Goals:

Stick to meal plan Y
30 minutes of physical activity! Y
Clean your pig-sty of a house
a bit of 'me' time Y
Positive attitude!Y
Old 05-21-2012, 02:52 PM
FitDay Member

HKG, nice start. I need someone to scrub my kitchen floor. You up for it? I'm not. LOL

Going to bed early to keep from blowing my Monday report with another snack.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:59 PM
FitDay Member

HKG, I almost missed your other post about camping and vegan. I hope you enjoyed the camping--I couldn't imagine it without marshmallows, though. Let us know how the vegan is going. I'm only doing about 75-80% vegetarian but I'm OK with that--for me it's an experiment to see if it helps lower my cholesterol. Blood test is tomorrow, so I should know in just a few days.

NOW, I'm going to bed. Goodnight, everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.