Community
Notices

5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In!

Old 04-05-2010, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Just joined Fit day

Hi Everyone,

I have just found Fit Day and it looks like a great resource for tracking food intake and activity. I have been following my boyfriend's Precision Nutrition program with him over the last several months and haven't seen much progress. I think it's mainly because I "cheat" more than I should. So, I'm ready to make this happen. I currently weigh 141 with a body fat percentage of 23.2%. I would really like to get down to 125 and at least 18% body fat.

I'm looking for some women to hold me accountable!

Thanks so much
harlesbl
Old 04-05-2010, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats ladies on your goals with your wieght loss. I am very proud of myself today. I got on the scale this morning and lost 4lbs for the week. I still have 16lbs to go, but I will get there as long as I keep motivated.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:41 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome harlesbl & lucky! This is our weekly weigh in thread which happens every tuesday. You can record whatever matters to you, weight, measurements, successes, struggles, etc. We have an everyday thread with the same 5-15 pound name. Hope to see you over there.

Congrats on the 4# lucky! Way to go!

harlesbl~this is a great place for support and accountability!