Notices

100+ to lose and over 50years old

Old 10-23-2012, 03:58 PM
FitDay Member

Today has not been a good day diet wise. I started a new job today and I am a nervous reck. First time I ever had to take actual calls on the first day of training. I found some andes peppermint chunks and used them in stead of chocolate chips. I ate way to more then I should have. I did get my watewr in and I did more walking then I have for a few days. I hope this job works out for me and I can get some hours in. In the mean time I can keep looking for an other job that is full time. Hope every one has a good Wednesday. Nyda
Old 12-29-2012, 03:54 PM
FitDay Member

Hello all. My job ended about 2 days after the election. Just so you know,I find it much better not to get into politics and relegion unless you know someone very well.
I am feeling yucky and still fighting off what ever I came down with Christimas night. My sister is sick also and we just have no energy to get much done this last few days. We got the rest of the turkey froze today, and did a few dishes and that is it.
I am going to go all out starting on jan 2. I am going to weigh and measure and write a journal and log on to here everydaya that I can remeber. I want to be much lighter and in better shape this spring.
I am still having migraines. I had one in Nov. that was the worst I have had in months. I am going to get a lawyer and try to disablity. I had worked 4 short days, came home with a migrain starting, called in to work the next day. went back to my brown bedroom blinds closed lights off. It took about 6 hours and 2 doses of meds. I don't know what that dows to the diest but it can't be good. I have never called in sick the 5th day of a new job ever till know.
Here's to a great new year to all of us. Nyda
Old 01-03-2013, 01:25 PM
FitDay Member

I wieghed in yesterday and was only up by 3 pounds. So not bad for the holidays. I have been really good today and got a lot of exercise in. I took down the tree and packed up all the Christmas stuff and then took 8 trips out to the shed. I put in close to 1/2 mile just packing stuff up and hauling it back where it belongs.
yesterday I had a headache that would not go away, I know it will take a few days to get the sugar out of my system. ANd that may be where the headache came in. I am determined to make this work this time. I have had my water as well to day. Iam trying for 12 cups a day. Nyda
Old 01-04-2013, 07:25 AM
FitDay Member

Today I all ready have 8 cups of water in and 1 mile walk away the pounds
I had a bad breakfast but a good lunch
Old 01-09-2013, 06:39 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

Hey all,
I lost all the weight I had gained back this last week down 2.5 lbs from last wednesday. water, water, water o the thing with exercise. I hope it keeps working. Nyda
Old 01-09-2013, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by adyndravo1

Hey all,
I lost all the weight I had gained back this last week down 2.5 lbs from last wednesday. water, water, water o the thing with exercise. I hope it keeps working. Nyda
Way to go! I am still fighting my 3 pounds from the holidays. Water makes a huge difference.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:37 AM
FitDay Member

yes indeed water helps with weight lose. It also helps with other things. Being hydrated helps oh so much. Knew I had not drank enough yesterday when I got up this morning. It was a litle dark. Needs to be pale. That is how you know you have been drinking enough. Already have eight cups down and am working on the last 4. Nyda
Old 01-13-2013, 02:40 PM
FitDay Member

Wish I was feeling better the last 3 days. I have woke up with a headache each morning and it takes a while to get rid of them. I have not exercised much this week. And I need to get back to eating veggies. I am sure the headaches are partly due to the weather. The pressure has been up and down and up. It is way to cold to go out side. this evening it is -15. do not what the wind chill is. that is a drop of 4 degrees in just a few minutes from posting the motavational (sp) thread. well I have been sitting here long enough. I am going to the kitchen and get some celery and carrots and go back to my cross stiching. Nyda
Old 01-15-2013, 02:29 PM
FitDay Member

I shoveled yesterday and have been getting in my water. I really wish it would warm up. The word was it would be a warm winter. HA HA HA. It has really cold for here dropping into the minus nuber and not getting warm. It is 8 degrees last I check with a wind chill feels like -3. I will keep geting my water in and work on more veggies and exercise.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:16 PM
FitDay Member

I am back finnally . Had to take the somputer in ofr a tune up. I am wieghing to morrow and measure ing. I wnat to loose as much wieght as possible byt the first week end in May. MY sister and I are going sought 250 miles to salt lake cisty to quilt shoe and much window shopping. So I will be posting here and on the motivational thread often so I can stay on track.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.