Notices

Mother's Day Gift to Me- 90 Day Challenge

Old 05-29-2012, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

Nicole - I've been down in the dumps too but I'm still here! Gonna try to hit it hard for the rest of the week!

Tracey - so sorry for your loss hun.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:58 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone- looks like we are all feeling the same this week- me too moping around like its the end of the world because ive gone off track! Needing a pick me up that doesnt involve chocolate and ice cream- i know the best way i can get that buzz is to see the numbers going down so its time to get started- baby steps again is right!

Today ive not done good and had an ice cream and biscuits with a cuppa! Its my weigh in on wednesday and i just want to get it out the way and start again- i know i should be doing that without the weigh in but thats why meetings are a good thing for me and this is what happens when i miss one!

Making a curry for dinner and already i cant wait- my mindset is telling me i want to eat the whole thing but i will try and keep to a smaller portion adn bulk plate out with veg and salad. Not easy- curry is my vice and in this mood i need it.

Im here for you all ladies- lets help each other get back to feeling on top of the world again! x
Old 05-30-2012, 01:29 AM
FitDay Member

lets do this ladies!!!!! Times-a-tickin! :d:d:d
Old 05-30-2012, 01:29 AM
FitDay Member

Tracey - what is (16st 10 lbs...)??
Old 05-30-2012, 03:28 AM
FitDay Member

Jho- over here we weigh ourselves in stones and pounds so i had to convert what im used to into just pounds.
The 16stones 10pounds is the weight i was when i first started losing weight which in pounds is 234.
When i first started fitday i noticed that weights were put down in numbers being pounds- am i right? Hope so lol so i put all my weights before/current/goal in lbs format as well as stones. Am i making sense? LOL- Im not great at explaining things simply haha
Old 06-05-2012, 09:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Mini goal challenge?

Boy, time flies!

Doing so-so with my goals. The busier I get the harder it is to stick to them- and I've been super busy lately! I seemed to have adopted some of my goals into the day without much thought though now. I've been drinking water and herbal tea more often without having to focus on it so I guess that's a step in the right direction. I've been slipping a bit with tracking my calories but I don't think I've been going over my target too much.

Just wondering if any of you ladies have tried the Herbal One program? The local one here is having some deals and I was considering it, but I'm not a big fan of taking a bunch of pills and I believe that is part of the program.

Seems like everyone is kinda in a slump lately. Maybe we should challenge ourselves to some kind of mini goal to get us back on the right track? Any suggestions?
Old 06-06-2012, 07:08 AM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been away for like a week! My air conditioner was out, so I was staying at my mom's house, which was an adventure. I had a couple "off-days" but for the most part I have been sticking to my goal. I'm having a great day today because its my first day with my new exercise bike! And I also discovered that 1 giant cucumber (my favorite thing ever) is only 34 calories!! I absolutely agree, we need some sort of pick me up, seems like everyone is in a bit of a slump. I'm up for suggestions and will try to think of some of my own.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Old 06-24-2012, 12:49 PM
FitDay Member

OK, so I've totally been slacking- bad me! Time to reinvigorate myself to stick to my goals!

I dont know why I keep eating garbage. I dont feel well after I eat it and I can tell. I'm having a Vega Whole Food Health Optimizer shake right now and I feel great, so why do I always go back the junk?

As of right now I'm recomitting myself to drink more water, avoid artificial sweetners and eat healthier!!! Go me! Oh, and make sure I take the dogs for a walk each day, no matter how tired I feel!
Old 02-18-2024, 03:59 AM
FitDay Member

Hello! I recently had a positive interaction with Walmart Visa Gift Card customer service. When I had an issue with redeeming my gift card online, their customer service team was incredibly helpful. They swiftly resolved the issue and ensured I could use my card hassle-free. Overall, my experience with walmart visa gift card customer service was excellent, making them a reliable choice for gifting solutions. They offer convenience and flexibility, allowing recipients to choose their own perfect gift from Walmart's wide selection of products.