Notices

Mother's Day Gift to Me- 90 Day Challenge

Old 05-16-2012, 07:00 AM
FitDay Member

Default Day 3

Yes Nicole! You absolutely must get out of that funk! It doesn't matter what size you are, you are still beautiful and should rock it no matter what! Doing little things like that for yourself will make you feel better and can only boost your motivation.

As for me, I am lagging a little this afternoon after a very productive morning, but I refuse to give in. I am brewing some coffee right now, gonna have a quick snack and get started on my afternoon workout. I hope everybody is having an awesome day.

Also, 3 lbs?! Fricken sweet!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:56 AM
FitDay Member

LOL @ Kayla "fricken sweet"! So glad you refused to give in and I hope that coffee did the trick - this often works for me as well!

That is amazing Tracey! Congrats to you! You are totally in "The Zone"! Keep it up and keep posting those amazing results to keep everybody motivated! WOOHOO!!!!

Nicole - I usually just do a quick "copy" if whatever I type out before I hit the submit button - fitday often times out if you'e spent too much time writing a reply! Earrings make a huge difference for me too.... I've had to stop a few times at a store on the way to work if I've forgotten my earrings...sad but true - its totally makes a difference in my self-confidence even though noone would ever notice if I wasn't wearing them. (I'm a little crazy like that!)...(also lipgloss is my worst addiction)

HCK - great resisting on the snacks before dinner! These small accomplishments will make a huge difference in the long run! Get that water in ya!!

My results for the past 2 days..... awesome! I feel great! Gotta finish off the last 20 oz of water and get my Wed workout in and I'm right on track for my goals! Watching American Idol is really going to get me pumped for the damn Elliptical! I had a really good bonus workout yesterday and can feel it in my shoulders and abs - love that feeling! I may be over in my cals today only by a pinch... I splurged on some Velveeta Mac-N-chs for lunch - could not believe the calories after I consumed of course!
Old 05-17-2012, 02:03 AM
FitDay Member

Ladies?! Are we all on track here!? I think we need a countdown on here... I'll look into it!
Old 05-17-2012, 02:15 AM
FitDay Member

Mother's Day - 90 Day Challenge

Time until Friday, August 10, 2012 at 12:01:01 PM (London time)

85 days
2041 hours
122513 minutes
7350784 seconds

Alternative version
It is 85 days, 1 hour, 53 minutes, 4 seconds
until Friday, August 10, 2012 at 12:01:01 PM (London time)

Current time is
Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 10:07:57 AM EDT (local time in London)

I'll find a more creative one after i've done some cleaning.... Nicole Let me know if this date works for you for an end date!
Old 05-17-2012, 02:33 AM
FitDay Member

Seems like a good end date. I hope everyone is having a good day so far. I'm on track thus far today, coffee and yoga for breakfast and about to head to work. I will probably be out until saturday because I am taking a road trip, pray that my willpower holds against gas station food! I hope you all have a great few days and I will see ya when I get back!
Old 05-17-2012, 07:48 AM
FitDay Member

Still on track- i wish i knew all the food you guys talk about- velveeta??
The end date is good with me- but i dont mind if its not in london timezone- whatever is easiest for all of you.
Kids are at their dads for the weekend tomorrow so im planning ahead the food so i can stay on track- does it sound strange to say i get scared of weekends? Sometimes they can be so challenging especially i im not keeping busy- Boredom eating- bad habits time to break!
Anyone else trying to work out the triggers that lead us to eat badly and solving ways to fix them??
Old 05-17-2012, 08:31 AM
FitDay Member

JHo- countdown date looks good to me!

So, umm.... today is going pretty well but I did get tempted by a Wagon Wheel !LOL. Even with that, I'm still good with my calories though!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

Tracey, I absolutely know how you feel. Snacking is a huge issue when there is nothing better to do! I have not yet figured out how to avoid this, but if you do let me know!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:42 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Kayla- im trying to find things that keep my mind occupied- i even come upstairs early when the kids are in bed to stop me visiting the cupboards every ad break but that doesnt work cos i send boyfriend down instead but hes great cos he will bring me up a piece of fruit.
So far i find it helpful if i prepare lots of fresh fruit in the day to save time, especially with the time-wasting options- it will last 2 days in the fridge in an airtight container. Things like melon, pineapple and mango. This way there is always something healthy to grab and with me on weightwatchers all fruit is 0 points so i use it to fill up.
It puts me off preparing a fruit if it takes too long- im getting better now with more practice though.
I know too much can bulk up calories but these arent taken into account with the new plan its more about the way a body uses the other nutrients available by the food. Its all science but its been working and the weight is coming off faster than it did before.
Any other things that i come up i will post and lets all do that to help keep the snacks under control. Anymore tips anyone?
Old 05-20-2012, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

The last 2 days I've been sick so my goals kinda went out the window. The first day I didn't feel like eating much so my calories were way under, the next day I went over cause I was so hungry from not eating the day before. Wasn't on track with exercise, water or vitamins

Oh well, I'm back on track again today! Still not feeling 100% but not so bad as to have an excuse for not sticking to my goals!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.