Notices

7 Day Motivational Starting 5/7/12

Old 05-07-2012, 04:07 AM
Super Moderator

I want to hop in but I can't seem to last an entire week. I may just sit back and watch from the sidelines.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:07 AM
Super Moderator

Hello everyone, welcome to Monday .
I flunked at another week of self-care. I let the work and the home stuff get the better of me again and paid the price in not sleeping, exercising, or eating like I should. There has to be a way to do everything and meet my own needs, too. I will find a way. I'm keeping the same goals until I master them.

1. 1300 calories or fewer.
2. Exercise 6 hours.
3. New water bottle...get two down every day.
4. Eat clean.
5. Take vitamins.
6. Sleep 7 hours
7. Log everything and participate in forums.

8. Vacuum furniture.
9. Deep breaths Tuesday, patience Tuesday. Plan ahead, then let it go.

If the scale wasn't kind today, hang in there! It will move soon. Do what you know to do. If it did move for you, congrats on your hard work!

Hope, are you all right? I saw mention of your accident in passing...please take care!
Old 05-07-2012, 04:14 AM
FitDay Member

Frenchhen, best wishes on your nice simple goals. Oh, I almost forgot how badly my long haired dog used to shed.

Lizzie, welcome back. Sounds like you had some yummy food while in Palma. Looking forward to hearing about Budapest. Best wishes on your goals.

Tunnrida, welcome back. Best wishes on your goals, too.

Hope, I'm totally better today, thanks. Best wishes with your goals. Big hugs to you. Also wishing you peace of mind and a lifting of your spirits.

Joanna, aiming for something, even if simple, is a good thing.

Nobe, simple seems to be a trend this week, so you're going with the flow. LOL I usually only raise the weight in my signature if I've been off the wagon for more than a week and know it's not just a water weight gain.

Chris, welcome. You sound like one busy mom! Congrats on your son's first communion. I hope you and you family have a wonderful celebration and that the kids have fun at scouts and soccer. I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic in 2004. I am lucky (since I found a new doctor who will help me) to be able to keep both my fasting blood glucose and my A1C normal since August of 2011 through 25g net carbs per day diet and exercise. My sister and brother both take insulin for their full blown type II diabetes.

Mary, wishing you a great week.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

Mike! You get your birthday off this week, but get your butt in here the other six days. "I can't do it" doesn't wash here. You want Tori to win the race to 170?

Cassie, kudos to you for being determined to find a way to do everything and meet your own needs, too. Maybe we can't do EVERYTHING we need to do, but whatever we CAN do goes a long way. Nothing wrong with keeping the same goals. Let us know how the time conflict resolution between the concert and tournament goes.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:41 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern
Mike! You get your birthday off this week, but get your butt in here the other six days. "I can't do it" doesn't wash here. You want Tori to win the race to 170?

Cassie, kudos to you for being determined to find a way to do everything and meet your own needs, too. Maybe we can't do EVERYTHING we need to do, but whatever we CAN do goes a long way. Nothing wrong with keeping the same goals. Let us know how the time conflict resolution between the concert and tournament goes.
You read my mind! I can't last the whole week either, apparently, but trying is better than the alternative!

Thanks, Mern. Essentially, we decided that he would email his director himself but simply say that he didn't know what to do, knowing that he could not miss the concert and saying he was told he can't miss the match (apparently the rosters are locked in with officials during the state playoffs). The long and short is that he can't get out of either commitment, but we can wiggle the timing so hopefully he can do both. Thanks for the moral support; will check in tomorrow night...I just want it to be over!

Let's all rock this week!
Old 05-07-2012, 04:56 AM
FitDay Member

S'UP Y'ALL!!! Sorry I've been away - I was not a very good warrior this past weekend! Saturday I took the kids to my Aunts to work on my scrapbook (she help me put some sewing designs in!) and Sunday was clean the house day cuz we had pics done this morning! I'm still on the wagon - Its soooo much easier to stay on when you don't have any snacks tempting you in the cupboards! My water intake has not been good - the flu left some aftermath - a very very very sore throat! It hurt to even swallow water. Doing better now - hopefully its not lingering in one of the kids!

Health/Fitness/Lifestyle
1. Drink min 100oz of WATER!!/install TV in washroom cuz that’s where I spend most of my day now…!
2. Wake up early before my monsters wake up!!!
3. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri(at least)!!
4. Min 60 crunches/day!
5. 5 Pushups (straight leg)/ 10 pushups (knees)!
6. Calories below 1300/day!
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!!!
9. FINISH SCRAPBOOK! Mothers Day is quickly approaching!!

Keeping my goals simple this week.... Need to get the scrapbook DONE!!

Mern & Mike - Mern tks for telling Mike in a nice way that there is no way he would ever get away with that sidelines crap! LOL Nice try buddy!

Quasimodo - hope your back feels better soon! My ciatic kicks in sometimes in the morning and it sux! I also blame it on the kids!

Cassie - you can do it!!!!

Jonjax - aren't closets the worst!! oh man - you can fit so much stuff in there and just forget about it until one day you step back and actually look at it.... I did that last week and it took me all day to clean out 2 closets! ooops! Good luck this week!

Hope - I hope everything is ok - I missed the post about your accident....
Old 05-07-2012, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator

okay, okay.

1. log food:
2. drop 2 pounds:
3. post weight daily: 182.4

That's better than nothing.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:00 AM
FitDay Member

HOPE. My BF teaches a course at NATO school in Budapest twice a year and he has always asked me to go with him. We will have a couple of days Sat/Sun together before he starts work on the Mon, then we will have the Fri after he finishes before we head home on the Sat. When he's working I will have to amuse myself, but that shouldn't be too difficult. I have been given a job to do re-writing a presentation from bad English into good English and condensing it from 1 and 1/2 hrs to 20 mins, so that will keep me busy for a while.

Had a fair day today and did a heap of housework but could have done better, I think my count is almost 1400 for the day, so not so good. Roll on tomorrow.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I want to hop in but I can't seem to last an entire week. I may just sit back and watch from the sidelines.
I have the same problem but I'll try if you will.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Lizards13
HOPE. My BF teaches a course at NATO school in Budapest twice a year and he has always asked me to go with him. We will have a couple of days Sat/Sun together before he starts work on the Mon, then we will have the Fri after he finishes before we head home on the Sat. When he's working I will have to amuse myself, but that shouldn't be too difficult. I have been given a job to do re-writing a presentation from bad English into good English and condensing it from 1 and 1/2 hrs to 20 mins, so that will keep me busy for a while.

Had a fair day today and did a heap of housework but could have done better, I think my count is almost 1400 for the day, so not so good. Roll on tomorrow.
Your trip sounds so cool you will have to tell us about it so we can live vicariously.

I also have so much trouble keeping the calorie count down!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.